你能想象从背后干我吗
Can you imagine doing me from behind?
你最好在我说1之前过来 废柴
You better not come until I say 1, loser.
你在干什么
What are you doing up?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
你不会伤害自己吧
You're not going to hurt yourself, are you?
所以我们是在高级公♥寓♥的
So we just met at the stoplight party
红绿灯派对上认识的
at senior housing.
我们一路走到你的宿舍
We walked all the way to your dorm room.
那个时候是午夜
It's midnight.
我们醉了
We're tipsy.
你室友走了
Your roommate's gone.
我有点紧张
I'm getting a little nervous.
我也是
Yeah, so am I.
我现在要给你们两个带上设备
I'm going to wire both of you guys now.
好的 声音师
OK, roll sound.
声音正常
Sound speed.
摄像机
Roll camera.
摄像机正常
Camera speed.
第二幕 第一次
Scene two, take one.
摄像机准备
Camera set.
开始
And action.
你的室友呢
Where's your roommate?
我以为你很放肆的
I thought you were reckless.
我可以脱衣服吗
So I can undress?
可以
Yeah.
你为什么喜欢奥德修斯
So what makes you like Odysseus?
我高中时读过
Oh, well, I read it in high school.
我认为奥德修斯是第一个
And I think Odysseus is the first man
肆意挥霍的人
to live recklessly extravagant.
我是说 当他睡着的时候
I mean, when he goes to sleep, he sleeps for, like,
他就直接睡连续十天
10 days straight.
当他做♥爱♥的时候 他的对象是
And when he fucks, he fucks the hottest
世界上最性感的女神
sex goddesses in the world.
他一生气 就杀了100个人
And when he gets angry, he slaughters 100 people.
就好像疯了一样
It's like he's on a manic high.
当他和你以前的同学睡觉时
And when he sleeps with your former classmates,
会发生什么
what happens?
好的 停
OK, cut.
我们再来一次
Let's do it again.
敬电影
To the movie.
干杯
Cheers.
我想我要去洛杉矶来一次公路旅行
So yeah, I'm thinking I'll do a road trip to LA
然后沿途拍一些照
and then do photo shoots along the way and maybe
可以睡沙发床
couchsurf or something.
你觉得你什么时候能完成电影剪辑
So when do you think you'll be done editing the movie?
听证会十天后举♥行♥
Well, the hearing's in 10 days,
在那之前肯定可以
so definitely before then.
如果你赢得了听证会 你什么时候回学校
And if you win your hearing, when do you go back to school?
春天
In the spring.
但我真的认为你应该追求演技
But I really, really think that you should pursue acting.
我觉得你很棒
I think you're amazing.
本 我相信你是这么想的
Ben, I believe you think that.
但我也觉得你只是想和我上♥床♥
But I also think you're just trying to sleep with me.
你为什么喜欢奥德修斯
So what makes you like Odysseus?
我高中时读到的
Oh, well, I read it in high school.
你觉得可以吗
You're good with that?
我喜欢
I like it.
我想告诉警♥察♥校园里有个学生
I want to report there's a student on campus
想要自杀
trying to kill himself.
你好 混♥蛋♥先生
Hello, Mr. Scumbag.
哈哈
Ha ha.
你怎么敢这样对你的家人和彭里斯的每个人
How dare you do this to your family and everyone at Penrith.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
一个巨大的误会
我喜欢
I like it.
很好 是吗
It's good, right?
是的
Yeah.
很不错
Yeah.
嘿 三明治真好吃
Hey, the sandwich was really good.
只是个三明治而已
It was just a sandwich.
为什么我们不能约会
Hey, why can't we date each other?
我不明白
I don't get it.
本 别说了
Ben, stop.
你明天要做什么
What are you doing tomorrow?
我要早点去海滩
I'm going to the beach early.
今天是星期六 所以我想早点到那里
It's a Saturday, so I want to get there early
在海滩变得很拥挤之前
before it gets really crowded.
你想一起去吗
You want to come with?
当然
Uh, yeah, definitely.
我走得很早 所以也许你应该
Well, I leave really early, so maybe you
在这过夜
should just spend the night.
可以
That's cool.
你想让我睡沙发吗
Do you want me to sleep on the couch?
我们可以同床共枕
We can just share a bed.
伙计 我累了
Man, I'm getting tired.
我们现在就上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's just go to your bed now.
在这里
Here.
嘿 本 我把闹钟设在6点
Hey, Ben, I'm setting the alarm for 6:00
因为我们应该在六点半前上路
because we should be on the road by 6:30.
你觉得你死前会做什么
What do you think you'll be doing right before you die?
希望能做♥爱♥
Hopefully having sex.
你没把我说的当回事
You're not taking me seriously.
没人把我当回事
No one does.
是的
They do.
本 我只想有人认真对待我
Ben, I just want somebody to take me seriously.
任何人都行
Somebody.
我19岁的时候想自杀
When I was 19, I tried to kill myself.
我想选择不太痛苦的方式
I just wanted it to be painless.
我不想跳楼什么的
I didn't want to jump off a building or anything
因为我怕我搞砸了没死成
because I was afraid I'd mess it up and come out a paraplegic.
我也不知道这样做之后我怎么面对我的家人
And I didn't know how I could face my family after doing
所以我吃了一堆药最后进了重症监护室
that, so I took a bunch of pills and ended up in the ICU
心脏被时刻监护
with my heart being monitored.
我差点就要死了
I came this close to dying.
我数不清我吸毒过量的次数
I can't count the number of times I overdose.
我当时在德克萨斯上学
I was going to school in Texas at the time,
我爸爸不停地来回飞
and my dad kept flying back and forth.
我很惊讶他能处理好
And I'm amazed at how much he was able to handle
他和纽约的公♥司♥之间的关系
going between his company in New York
我在德州的一家医院
and me in a hospital in Texas.
我以前没告诉过任何人
I haven't told anyone that before.
所以我是认真的
So that's me taking you seriously.
我们还在谈条件吗
Are we still on speaking terms?
你想好要什么了吗
Do you know what you're getting?
热蛋糕 香肠 土豆饼和咖啡
Hot cakes, sausage, hash browns, and coffee.
我要同样的 再加上培根 鸡蛋 芝士饼干
I'm getting the same with the bacon, egg, cheese biscuit
还有香肠煎饼
and the sausage burritos.
如果你想的话 可以吃我的香肠玉米煎饼
You can have half my sausage burritos if you want.
好
OK.
我们各付一半
We'll each pay for half.
今天我请客
Everything's on me today.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们平分吧 一人一半
Let's just split it, 50/50.
但我真的很饿 我想要
But I'm really starving, and I want to get
培根 鸡蛋 芝士饼干
the bacon, egg, cheese biscuit.
这样也行 你买♥♥一份餐
Well, that works because if you get the meal editions,
然后我们一起去买♥♥咖啡和土豆饼
then we both can get coffee and hash browns.
这一大早吃得太多了
That's too complicated for this early in the morning.
我是说 我们可以点完全一样的东西
I mean, we can get the exact same thing.
如果你点套餐的话 17.26美元
电影精选列表