但她是第一个
But she's the first one.
我从没交过女朋友
I've never had a girlfriend before.
我从没带过女孩回家
I've never brought a girl home to Mom and Dad.
她不是真命天女
This isn't the girl.
据你所知 她可能现在
I mean, for all you know, she could be having
在和很多男人做♥爱♥
sex with many men right now.
我不在乎
It really doesn't matter to me.
这很重要
It does matter.
这就是她谋生的方式
This is what she does for a living.
她拍色情电影
She makes porn movies.
她和有钱的男人上♥床♥
She sleeps with guys with cash.
本性难移 本
People rarely change, Ben.
我们会不一样的
It's going to be different with us.
不太可能
That's highly unlikely.
一切皆有可能
Well, you know, anything is possible.
你知道还有什么是可能的吗
Yeah, you know what else is possible?
一颗巨大的小行星撞击地球
A giant asteroid crashing into the Earth,
但可能性很小
but it's highly unlikely.
你不知从哪里冒出来
Well, you came out of nowhere
走进我的生活
and walked into my life.
然后你让我很兴奋 我不得不多看几遍
Then you got me all excited, and I had to look twice.
你来了
There you are.
蒙哥马利·潘宁顿
Montgomery Pennington.
艾玛
Emma.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure.
很高兴见到你 蒙蒂
Good to see you, Monty.
是的 欢迎欢迎
Yeah, salute.
这将是我的第一个大角色
This is going to be my first big acting role,
我很高兴能和本一起工作
and I'm really excited to be working with Ben.
他写了一个很棒的剧本
He's written a really great script.
根据康复法案
Penrith College is discriminating against me
和美国残疾人法案
under the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans
彭里斯学院歧视我
with Disabilities Act.
这些混♥蛋♥需要付出代价
And these fucking assholes need to pay!
我们需要5500美元的捐款
We're asking for $5,500 in donations, the required budget
作为完成电影的预算
to complete the film.
这是一场全力以赴的竞争 所以如果我们达不到目标
It's an all or nothing campaign, so if we don't reach our goal,
我们什么都得不到
we get nothing.
我们还有14天时间达成目标
We've got 14 days to reach our goal,
所以我们的行程很紧
so we're on a very tight schedule.
我们会有很好的奖励给你
We have some really great rewards for you.
我要证明我的清白
And I need to prove my innocence!
很好
Wow.
我觉得你们干得不错
I think you guys did a pretty solid job.
你不觉得本有点消极吗
Don't you think Ben was a little negative?
不
No.
不 没关系
No, it doesn't matter.
看着我们的钱堆积如山
Just watch our money pile up.
还有12天截止
本
Ben?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
没什么
Nothing.
想进我办公室聊聊吗
Want to come inside my office?
不
No.
发生了什么
What's wrong?
我筹不到足够的钱
I'm never going to raise enough money
拍这部电影
to make this movie.
你不如去地铁里乞讨吧
Why don't you try begging for change on the subway?
你去乞讨怎么样
How about you beg for change?
你可能会赚更多的钱
You'd probably make more money because you
因为你看起来很悲伤很可怜
look so sad and pathetic.
我不是在乞求什么
I'm not begging for shit.
那就抬起腿进来跟我谈谈 好吗
Then get off your lazy ass and come inside and talk to me, OK?
这就像众筹页面
This is like crowdfunding page.
接下来的四天我需要5000美元来拍我的电影
I need $5,000 in the next four days to make my movie.
你就不能用更少的预算拍一部小♥电♥影♥吗
Can't you just make a little film with a smaller budget?
我发誓
I swear to God.
别再叫我的电影是小♥电♥影♥
Do not call my film little ever again.
我叫它狂躁妄想怎么样
How about I call it manic delusion?
你一定是有钱赚的
You must be loaded up the ass with money.
跟你聊五分钟就要250美元
What is it, $250 to speak to you for five minutes?
对
Yes.
你要把剩下的钱给我
You're going to give me the rest of the money
我的电影需要钱
I need for my movie.
让我考虑一下
Hm, let me think about that for a second.
不
No.
不管怎样我必须拿到钱
Well, I'm getting my money no matter what.
嘿 你是萨米吗
Hey, are you Sammy?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你能打开后备箱吗
Can you open your trunk?
好
OK.
我帮你拿
Let me get that for you.
我来处理
I got it.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
你这里面到底有什么
Ugh, what the hell do you have in here?
几千美元的零钱
Thousands of dollars in pocket change.
我要假装没听到
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.
所以要去
So 104-- 5th--
第四大道 对吧
4th Avenue, right?
但你知道吗
Yeah, but you know what?
现在他妈的关门了
It's actually fucking closed right now.
我们得去别的地方
We gotta go somewhere else.
去别的地方
Somewhere else.
去别的地方是什么意思
What do you mean somewhere else?
你知道在哪能找到
Do you know where we can find a coin
用硬币兑换现金的机器吗
machine to cash in the change?
凌晨三点的投币机
A coin machine at 3 o'clock in the morning?
是的 我现在必须做这事
Yeah, I have to do it now, because I
因为我不想让我父母发现
don't want my parents to find out that I'm
我拿了所有的钱
borrowing all the money.
你不是那种疯狂的白人男孩吧
Well, you-- you're not one of them crazy white boys, are you?
我不是个疯狂的白人男孩
I'm not a crazy white boy.
那么
So where's-- where's--
地址是哪里
what's the address?
看
Look.
把车从A点开到B点 好吗
Just drive the fucking car to point A to point B, OK?
然后我们就没事了
And then we'll be good.
把地址给我 好吗
Just give me the fucking address, all right?
等等 首先
Well, wait, first off--
把地址给我
Give me the fucking address.
首先 别那么粗鲁 兄弟
First off, don't be rude, bro.
我不是故意的
I don't mean to be rude.
如果你想无礼的话 你可以
If you want to be rude, you can get out of my car
立刻下车
right now.
听着 我不是故意的
Look, I don't mean to be rude.
但你♥他♥妈♥的太粗鲁了 好吗
But you are being fucking rude, all right?
是的 开车好吗
Yeah, just drive the fucking car, OK?
从A点到B点 我去拿钱
Go from point A to point B, and I'll get the fucking money.
等等
Wait, for--
开车 好吗
Drive the fucking car, OK?
你知道吗
You know what?
操 伙计
Fuck this, man.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
别把包拿出来
Don't take the bag out.
别把包拿出来 不 不
Don't take the bag out. No, no.
不 你太不尊重我了
No, no. Never disrespect me like this.
- 不 不 - 我要把包拿出来
- No, no. - I'll take the bag out.
这太混账了
This is shit.
我不想因为这些事坐牢
I'm not going to jail for this shit.
我他妈的不干了
电影精选列表