And how do you plan on doing that?
好吧 我
Well, I--
我说不好
I can't speak well.
我不是律师
I'm not a lawyer.
我爸因为一些愚蠢的原因不让我找律师
My dad won't let me get a lawyer for some stupid reason.
所以我要拍一部电影
So I'm going to make a movie to show
让大家都知道到底发生了什么
everyone what really happened.
你是说像纪录片一样
You mean like a documentary.
不 不 一部有剧本和演员的电影
No, no, a movie movie with, like, a script and actors.
我觉得你得离开彭里斯一段时间
I think you need to stay away from Penrith for a while.
我不是来听你的建议的
I'm not here for your advice.
你能给我开些药吗
Can you just prescribe the meds?
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
但我得告诉你
But I got to tell you.
我能在六周内治好你
I can cure you within six weeks.
你怎么知道六周就能治好我
How do you know you're gonna cure me in six weeks?
因为你还在娘胎里的时候
Because I've been treating people like you
我就在治疗你这种人了 你这个小混♥蛋♥
since before you were born, you little shit.
感激我吧
Have some gratitude.
我一点都不感激
I don't have any gratitude.
去你的
Fuck you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要在你的病历上修正我对你20级的临床观察
I'm going to redact my clinical observation of 20 on your chart
换成负50
and replace it with a negative 50
因为你的行为举止
because you're obviously functioning
还不如两岁的孩子
as less than a two-year-old.
现在我们达成共识了
Now we agree.
好
OK.
你知道我有多爱彩弹
You know how much I love paintball.
你们是我唯一忠诚的朋友
And you're my only loyal friends.
我从小学就认识你们了
I've known you guys since elementary school.
我需要你们帮个大忙
And I need to ask you guys a huge favor.
就像你让我帮你洗衣服一样吗?
Is this is like the time you asked me to do your laundry?
那不是洗衣服
That wasn't laundry.
那是干洗
That was dry cleaning.
这不一样
This is different.
我要你们去拍一部电影
I need you guys to crew in the movie I'm gonna make.
什么电影
What movie?
好吧 你已经知道规则了
All right, you know the rules already.
他们很直白的
They're pretty straightforward.
一旦你被击中 你举起手 就走了
Once you get hit, you put your hands up, you walk off.
我们会看到你身上的油漆 所以别想把它藏起来
We'll see the paint on you, so don't try to hide it.
如你所知 我被停学了
Well, as you know, I'm suspended, pending
我要求的上诉听证会还在待审阶段
an appeal hearing I requested.
我没有目击证人 所以我要拍一部电影
And I have no witnesses, so I'm going to make a movie
证明我的清白
that proves my innocence.
你不能拍一部虚构的电影在法庭上使用
You can't make a fictional film and use it in court.
是的 肖恩说得对
Yeah, Shawn's right.
这没道理
That makes no sense.
这不是法庭
It's not a court.
这是在董事会和教导主任面前
It's a school hearing in front of the J board
举♥行♥的学校听证会
and the dean of students.
我脑子里已经有剧本了
I already have a script in my head.
- 我能依靠你们吗 - 好吧
- Can I count on you guys? - All right.
听着 我加入了 我可以帮忙
Look, I'm in. I can help.
- 你们加入吗 - 我加入了
- Are you guys in? - I'm in.
算上我吧
Yeah, count me in.
你最后一次上♥床♥是什么时候
When's the last time you got laid?
恐龙生活在什么年代
When the dinosaurs were here?
好吧 你疯了
All right, you're getting manic.
那又怎么样
So what?
好吧 你思想飘得太高了
All right, you're on your way up,
我需要你把它降下来 大概100个点
and I need you to bring it down, like, 100 notches.
好
OK.
你为什么不坐起来
Why don't you sit up?
请坐起来
Sit up, please.
我不想坐起来
I don't want to sit up.
本 坐起来
Ben, sit up now.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
我现在坐起来了
I'm sitting up now.
我要提高你的锂的剂量
I'm going to raise your lithium
提高到1500毫克
dose to 1,500 milligrams.
我听你说过这会让我发胖
I heard you told you it makes me fat.
你晚上睡了多久
How long have you been sleeping at night?
一晚两小时 对我来说感觉太好了
Uh, two hours a night, which is perfect for me.
好
OK.
我还要给你开400毫克的泰格瑞特
I'm going to also prescribe you 400 milligrams of Tegretol
在晚上用
at night.
这是一种情绪稳定剂
It's a mood stabilizer.
我不需要那么多情绪稳定剂
Oh my god, I don't need more fucking mood stabilizers,
霍洛威医生
Dr. Holloway.
还有3毫克的克洛诺平帮助睡眠
And 3 milligrams of Klonopin to help with sleep.
我不需要睡觉
And I don't need sleep.
我需要的是一个
What I need is a lawyer who can fuck
能整死彭里斯学院的律师
Penrith College in the ass.
你在城里的时候
So are you going to try to meet any girls
有试着和女孩交往吗
while you're here in the city?
绝对没有
Fuck no.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
听着 我真的觉得你应该多交际
Look, I really think that you need to be more social.
我太失败了
I'm too much of a loser.
面对现实吧
Let's face it.
女孩们不喜欢我
Girls don't like me.
我只会躺在床上整理东西
All I do is lay in bed and order in.
为自己感到难过
And feel sorry for yourself.
我应该这么做
Which I should.
我应该为自己感到难过 因为我是
I should feel sorry for myself because I'm a victim
遭受歧视的受害者
of a horrible discrimination.
但我今晚要去脱衣舞俱乐部
But, uh, I'm going to a strip club tonight.
什么 不行
What-- no.
不 不
No, no.
不
No.
脱衣舞俱乐部不是认识女孩的最佳场所
Strip clubs are not the best place to meet girls.
我在现实生活中见不到女孩
Well, I can't meet a girl in real life.
我去过脱衣舞俱乐部
I've been to strip clubs.
我去过很多脱衣舞俱乐部
I've been to many strip clubs.
每首歌♥20美元
$20 per song.
如果你想要五首歌♥ 就要100美元
If you want five songs, that would be $100.
如果你想去私人房♥间
If you want to go to the private room,
30分钟700美元
that would be $700 for 30 minutes.
如果你想去顶级的房♥间
If you wanted to go to the super, super room,
不管那是个什么房♥间 30分钟就要1000美元
whatever the hell that is, it's like $1,000 for 30 minutes.
如果你只是想打飞机呢
What if you just want to jerk off?
好吧 我想你会省下1000美元
Well, then you would be saving, I guess, $1,000.
我们能和那个女孩谈谈吗
Can we talk to the girl?
我知道他们说我们做不到 但去他妈的
I know that they said we couldn't, but holy shit.
伙计 你真是个怂货 兄弟
Dude, you're such a lightweight, bro.
来吧
Come on.
我只是在热身 兄弟
I'm just getting warmed up, bro.
我们把芥末放哪儿 伙计
Where do we put the wasabi, man?
我们来看看
Let's find out.
别问
Don't ask.
你觉得他们有龙卷吗
Do you think they got dragon roll?
天啊
Oh, man.
这是商务会议吗
So is this a business meeting?
你们在华尔街工作吗
Do you guys work on Wall Street?
亲爱的 从我们到这里开始已经赚了两千万了
Honey, we've made 20 million since we got here.
真令人印象深刻
That's impressive.
我们喜欢寿司女郎
电影精选列表