逐梦雨人
你好 本
Hello, Ben.
我是霍洛威医生
I'm Dr. Holloway.
好的
OK.
从1到100级 100级是最好
On a scale from 1 to 100, 100 being the best, 1
1级是最糟糕 你认为你处在哪个水平
is the worst, what do you think your level of functioning is?
1.
那我就写20吧
I'm gonna write down 20.
是1
It's 1.
如果你是第1级 你现在就是僵尸了
If you were 1, you'd be a zombie right now.
我是的
I am.
从1到7级 1级表示你很沮丧
On a scale from 1 to 7, 1 means you're so depressed
需要住院治疗 7意味着完全的躁狂症
that you need hospitalization and 7 means full-blown mania.
你现在心情如何
What is your current mood?
我想应该是2级 也可能是5级
I'd say it's a 2 but also somehow a 5, I think.
你有所谓的混合状态
You have what is called a mixed state.
你同时经历着抑郁和狂躁
You're experiencing depression and mania simultaneously.
好吧
OK, cool, I guess.
你上医学院只是为了学习如何描述病情吗
Did you go to medical school to learn how to say that?
学校发生了什么
So what happened at school?
中午的第一节课
First class at noon.
爸爸 我要找个干洗店
Dad, I need to find dry cleaning because I have three
因为我有三袋脏衣服
fucking luggage bags of shit that
要放进我的梳妆台和衣柜
need to go into my dresser, into my closet,
所有衣服都他妈皱巴巴的
and everything is wrinkled as fuck.
我要知道最近的干洗店在哪
And I need to find out where the nearest dry cleaner is.
也许他们有熨斗
Maybe they have an iron.
我不熨衣服
I don't iron.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
我要干洗衣服 因为现在是21世纪
I get stuff dry cleaned because it's the 21st century.
- 她在这 - 你好
- There she is. - Hello!
南希·格拉斯
Nancy Glass.
很高兴见到你
Oh, it's wonderful to meet you.
这是本
This is Ben.
你好 本
Hi, Ben.
很高兴见到你
Hey, nice to meet you.
你好吗
How are you?
我是大卫
And I'm David.
再次感谢你所做的一切
Thank you so much again for everything.
不客气
Oh, you're so welcome.
这就是残障学生办公室的
That's what the Student Disabilities
职责所在
Office is here for.
太好了
Wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是本的新家
So this is the new home for Ben.
对
Yes.
谢谢你帮我收拾行李
Thanks for helping me unpack.
这地方看起来很有趣
This place looks fun.
我想在这里上学
I want to go to school here.
我们爱你
We love you.
好吧 我知道
OK, I know.
无论如何都爱你
Whatever.
好吧 伙计
All right, dude.
有很多漂亮女孩 不是吗
Lot of pretty girls, right?
是的
Yeah.
我得准备上课了
Um, I gotta get ready for class.
好啊
OK.
我是布莱恩
I'm Brian.
我还没决定我的专业
I haven't declared my major yet.
在商学院和美术学院之间纠结
It's between business school and fine arts.
我的兴趣有点两极分化
I guess I'm bipolar in terms of my interests.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我是本·格拉斯 主修电影专业
Hi, I'm Ben Glass, and I'm a film major,
我是新来的转校生
and I'm a new transfer student.
不像布莱恩 我实际上是个躁郁症患者
And unlike Brian, I'm actually literally bipolar.
但我更愿意称之为肆无忌惮的奢侈
But I prefer to call it recklessly extravagant.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的第一个任务是拍一部
Our first assignment is going to be a short film
根据真实经历改编的短片
based on real experiences.
嘿 那些到底是什么
Hey, what, uh, what are those exactly?
阿德罗
Adderall.
好的
Oh, nice.
是的 我吃这个药治疗多动症
Yeah, I take this for ADHD.
是啊 我听说过
Yeah, I've heard of those.
这些能让你集中注意力 对吧
Those help you keep, like, focused and still, right?
我喝了一杯加可乐的伏特加
Yeah, you know, I drink a vodka with Coke
然后再加了一杯管5小时的能量饮料
and pour a 5-hour Energy shot into it.
我把这些都和阿德罗一起吃下去
And, uh, I down all of that with the Adderall.
那不会要了你的命吗
Oh, that-- that doesn't kill you?
不 当然不会
No. Of course not.
我要骑马
I'm gonna ride.
她要骑马
She gonna ride.
我们一起去骑马 我是什么
We gonna ride. I'm a what?
我要骑马
I'm gonna ride.
她要骑马
She gonna ride.
我们一起去骑马 我是什么
We gonna ride. I'm a what?
红色 恋爱中 黄色 待定 绿色 单身
我要骑马
I'm gonna ride.
她要骑马
She gonna ride.
我是什么 我要骑马
I'm a what? I'm gonna ride.
她要骑马
She gonna ride.
好吧 你抓到我了
All right, all right, you matching me.
你抓到我了 你抓到我了
You matching me. You're matching me.
我懂了 我懂了
I see you. I see you.
等等 等等
Hold up. Hold up.
等等
Hold up.
等等
Hold up.
你们所有人
All you.
你们现在
All you right now.
嘿
Hey.
我是本
I'm Ben.
这是我朋友格里芬
This is my friend Griffiin.
嘿
Hey.
你们叫什么名字
What-- what are y'all's names?
我是说 你们叫什么名字
Or, I mean to say, what are your names?
我是贝丝
I'm Beth.
我是蒂芙尼
I'm Tiffany.
很高兴见到你们俩
Well, it's nice to meet both of you.
有趣的是
I, uh-- it's funny.
我从来不知道如何同时称呼两个人
I never know how to address two people at once.
他们说你们都在我刚转学的德克萨斯州
They say y'all in Texas where I just transferred from.
你想去洗手间吗
Hey, do you wanna go to the bathroom?
伙计 真尴尬
Dude, that was so awkward.
是我妈打来的
Hey, it's my mom.
等一下
Gimme a second.
我的第一周还不错
So, uh, my first week was cool.
你那里在放歌♥吗
Is that music in the background?
是的 我在红绿灯派对上
Yeah, I'm in a stoplight party
在高级住♥宅♥区
in, uh, senior housing.
什么是红绿灯派对
What's a stoplight party?
绿色表示你单身
Uh, green means you're single.
黄色意味着很复杂
Yellow means it's complicated.
红色代表你在恋爱
And red means you're in a relationship.
你穿什么颜色的
What color are you wearing?
妈妈 你觉得呢
Mom, what do you think?
梅西百货有个大减价
Well, um, there's a sale at Macy's.
我可以把你想要的各种红色衣服送过来
I could send you all the red clothing you want.
太逊了 我都要吐了
That's so lame I might vomit.
我爱你
I love you.
再见
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
你在我的电影课上
电影精选列表