I think I'm going to do that, and can you
为我做个品行证人
be a character witness?
我不知道
I don't know about that.
这对你来说一定很难
This must be really hard on you.
是啊 我一直感觉很糟糕
Yeah, I've been feeling horrible.
我会在听证会上为你辩护
I'm going to be your advocate at the hearing.
真是太好了
That's-- that's really great to hear.
坚持住
Just hang in there.
你昨天在哪里
Where were you yesterday?
我当时在彭瑞斯收集证言
I was at, uh, Penrith gathering witnesses.
我觉得你不应该上诉
I don't think you should appeal.
我觉得你应该转学
I think you should just transfer.
早上好
Good morning.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
我在拍电影来证明我的清白
I'm making a movie to prove my innocence.
什么电影
What movie?
就跟那个周末发生的事情一样
It's going to be exactly like what happened that weekend.
但是这部电影描述的会是事实
And it's going to be the truth.
这不是什么好主意
That's a terrible idea.
我不想你拍电影
I don't want you to make a movie.
你听到了吗
Are you hearing this?
他想拍一部让他惹上麻烦的电影
He wants to make a movie about the trouble he got into
并在听证会上作为辩护
and use it as a defense at his hearing.
你父亲是对的
Your father is right.
也许你应该放弃上诉
Maybe you should drop your appeal.
这是一个妄想症病人拍的一部电影
It's a delusional psycho plan to make a movie about this.
他们会认为你疯了
They're going to think you're crazy.
它不会有任何作用
It's not going to teach anyone anything.
我要去上班了
I'm late for work.
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about this later.
我也得走了
Yeah, I got to go, too.
但我今天要联♥系♥教导主任
But I'm going to reach out to the dean of students
看看能不能解决问题
today and see if we can work something out.
在那之前 不要做任何事
Until then, don't do anything.
整件事都乱了
The whole thing was inside out.
所以你看 如果我能进去 我就能有所作为
So you see if I got in there, I can make a difference,
但我不知道
but I didn't know.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do about it.
- 嘿 爸 - 太糟糕了
Hey, Dad. It was awful.
等一下
One moment.
我的制♥作♥公♥司♥倒闭了
Yeah, my production company collapsed.
我有几次酒后驾车记录 一点帮助都没有
I had a few DUIs here and there, which did not help.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
爸爸
Dad.
事实上 本
Actually-- Ben.
爸爸
Dad.
本 求你了
Ben, please.
听着 我不需要钱 戴夫
Look, I don't need money, Dave.
我不是来借钱的
I wouldn't ask for that.
但问题是 在我和你之间
But the thing is, between me and you,
我住在我妈妈的车♥库♥里
I'm living in my mom's garage.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
我知道
I know.
爸爸 我能说点什么吗
Dad, can I say something?
事实上 我们正忙着呢
Actually, we're in the middle of something.
爸爸 我希望听证会能举♥行♥
Dad, I want the hearing to happen because I
因为我需要证明我的清白
need to prove my innocence.
我想拍电影是因为这是我最好的辩护
And I'm making movies because that's my best fucking defense.
本 求你了
Ben, please.
我在拍电影
I'm making the movie.
不 事实上 你不是在拍电影
No, actually, you're not making the movie.
- 所以别再纠结了 - 我在拍电影
- So get over it. - I'm making the movie.
我在拍电影 我在拍电影
I'm making the movie. I'm making the movie.
闭嘴
Stop.
- 不 - 那我就不会..
- No. - Then I'm stop--
不
No.
在你给我找律师之前我会停止吃药
Then I'm stopping all my meds until you get me a lawyer.
那你就别吃药了
You just stop taking your meds.
你在拍什么电影?
What kind of a movie are you making?
他不是在拍电影
He's not making a movie.
蒙蒂 这样吧?
Monty, you know what?
我们待会儿再谈
Let's talk later.
事实上 伙计们 我需要你们马上离开我的办公室
Actually, guys, I need you to get out of my office right now.
拜托
Please.
好吧 来吧
OK, come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸有时候很会沮丧
Dad is frustrating sometimes.
所以我妻子把我赶出了洛杉矶
So my wife kicked me out of the house in LA.
我在纽约中枪了 所以我想搞清楚到底怎么回事?
I got my shot in New York, so I figured, what the hell?
我会回来试试的
I'll come back here and give it a shot.
那你会怎么样
So what's going to happen to you?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
会有发现的
Something will turn up.
这是怎么回事?
What is it?
那音乐是从哪里来的
Where is that music coming from?
本 你现在不能放音乐
Ben, you can't play music at this hour.
你应该去睡觉
You should be asleep.
妈妈 我不需要睡觉
Mom, I don't need sleep.
我有超能力
I have special powers.
音乐帮我放松 你却搞砸了这一切
The music was helping me to relax, and you messed it up.
但你凌晨三点在放大声的音乐
But you're playing loud music at 3 o'clock in the morning!
所以呢
So?
你还在吃药吗?
Are you taking your meds?
不
No.
你表现得像个疯子
You're acting like a lunatic.
你需要吃药
And you need to take your meds.
我已经说过我不吃药了
I already said I'm not taking my meds
除非你给我找到律师
until you get me a lawyer.
好
OK.
好
OK.
关掉音乐
Turn off the music.
好
OK.
谢谢你来见我们
Thank you for meeting us.
本把药吐了
Ben threw out his medications, and he's
他拒绝服药 除非我们
refusing to take his medications until we
给他找个律师 但这显然是不可能的
get him a lawyer, which is obviously is not happening.
他还说他有特殊的能力
He also says he has special powers.
我确实有超能力
I do have special powers.
本 你得相信我好好吃药
Ben, you have to trust me to take your medications.
但我感觉好多了
But I feel much better off of them.
我不需要睡觉
I don't need to sleep.
我能跑得比汽车快 还能控制天气
I can outrun a car, and I control the weather.
你知道你自己在说什么吗 你疯了
Do you hear yourself? You're manic.
是又怎样?
So what if I'm manic?
好吧 你会陷入抑郁状态
Well, you're going to have a huge crash into depression.
你在说谎
That's not true.
我感觉很好
I feel great.
本 我治疗过成千上万的
Ben, I've treated thousands
你好艾玛 我是给你解围的人 我看了一部你的电影 你是个传奇人物 再次感谢
狂躁病人
of patients who were manic.
你不吃药的时间越长
The longer you go without your meds,
我们应该一起拍一部电影
情况就会越严重
the worse the crash will be.
我不会崩溃的
I'm not going to crash.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
真的
本
Ben.
本
Ben!
我觉得你会成为一个优秀演员 先从主演我的电影开始
听着
Pay attention.
本
Ben!
妈妈 我听得到
Mom, I can hear everything.
如果他不吃药我们该怎么办?
电影精选列表