No, my first time.
你呢
You?
我迷路了
I lost track.
真的
Really?
是的
Yeah.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
我能给你看点东西吗
can I show you something?
好
Yeah.
去年有个疯子教我的
Some crazy guy showed me how to do this last year.
哇
Voila.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
终于有人承认了
Finally, someone acknowledges it.
你也很有趣
You're funny, too.
你的房♥间在哪边
Which way is your room?
那边
Um, it's that way.
我的在这边
Mine's this way.
谢谢你带我看风景
Thank you for the view.
不客气
You're welcome.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
你好
Excuse me.
你能告诉我本杰明·格拉斯的房♥间在哪里吗
Could you tell me where Benjamin Glass' room is?
最后一间亮着灯的房♥间
That last room with the light on?
对
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边走
It's this way.
我今天开这个会议是因为我们
I called this meeting today because we
需要继续计划
need to keep making plans.
我不会让这件事阻止我的
I'm not going to let this stop me.
我不知道你知不知道 但听证会还有两周
I don't know if you know this, but the hearing's in two weeks.
对 我们需要确定地点
Right, we need locations.
我们没有钱
We don't have any money.
你觉得这现实吗
Do you think it's realistic anymore?
我们只剩下一天时间来筹集5000美元
We only have one day left in the campaign to raise all $5,000.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
我们就不能减少预算吗
Can't we just improvise with a smaller budget?
不
No.
你打算明天之前把所有的钱都筹集起来吗
What's your plan to raise all the money by tomorrow?
我们什么都不用做
We don't need to do anything.
为什么
Why not?
钱会来找我们的
The money will come to us.
命运选择了我拿到这笔钱
The fates have chosen me to get this money.
我就是知道
I just know it.
也许你应该再在精神病院呆几天
Maybe you should stay in here another few days.
艾玛 你不是在浪费时间
Emma, you're not wasting your time.
你要成为我电影里的演员
You're going to be an actress in my movie,
我要让你演一个奥斯卡级别的角色
and I'm going to get an Oscar worthy performance out
因为我非常优秀
of you because I'm great.
也很谦虚
And modest, too.
你什么时候能出去 伙计
So when do you get out, bud?
我父母明天来接我
My parents pick me up tomorrow.
我给你们打电♥话♥
I'm going to call you guys.
我们会继续计划
And we'll keep making plans.
但绝对不要告诉我爸
But definitely, do not tell my dad because he
因为他会把我再关到这里
will put me right back in here.
一个支持者 还有一分钟截止
还剩一分钟
One minute left.
一个匿名支付者刚刚捐助了5000美元 你的资金目标达成了
目标达成
既然你从精神病院回来了
So now that you've returned from the psych ward,
从1到100级 100是最好
on a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being the best, 1
1是最糟糕 你认为你的情况如何
is the worst, what do you think your level of functioning is?
100级
100.
我要写70级 因为你刚刚
I'm going to write down 70 since you just
因为偷了钱而出院
got out of the hospital for stealing money.
零钱罐
Jars of change.
还劫持了一辆出租车
And hijacking a cab.
在同样的情况下你也会这么做
You'd do that in the same situation.
我不会遇到那种情况的
I would never be in that situation in the first place.
也许你应该像我一样
Well, maybe you should be more like me.
放肆生活
Live recklessly extravagant.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
我的生活很美好 丈夫也很好
I have a great life, a wonderful husband.
没有孩子
No kids?
不
Nope.
不想要孩子
Never wanted kids.
你错过了
You're missing out.
你工作太多了
You work too much.
你为什么在傻笑
Why do you have that goofy grin on your face?
我刚筹到所有的钱
I just raised all the money.
是吗
You did?
谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
来自一个匿名捐赠者
It came from one anonymous donor.
你认识的人肯定把钱放在里面了
Someone you know must have put the money in there.
我很想感谢给我钱的人
Well, I'd love to thank whoever gave it to me.
我觉得很可疑
I find it very suspicious.
我们五天后开始拍摄
And we start filming in five days.
艾玛是主演
Emma's co-starring.
好
OK.
我要你知道
I need you to remember that I don't
我觉得这不是个好主意
think this is a good idea.
好吗
OK?
你还是很狂躁 我担心艾玛
You're still manic, and I'm worried that Emma
会让你失望的
is going to disappoint you.
她不会
She's not.
一切都很顺利
Everything's going fantastic.
他真可爱
He's so cute.
你男朋友来了
Here comes your boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
是的 对
Yeah, right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
本 我是雷克斯
Ben, this is Rex.
嘿 雷克斯
Hey, Rex.
- 这是安娜和哈维尔 - 你好
- And this is Anna and Javier. - Hi.
嘿 安娜
Hey, Anna.
我听说过很多关于你的事
I've heard so much about you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
准备好排练了吗
So we're ready to rehearse?
我准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready. OK.
再见 小家伙
Bye, little guy.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
真可爱
So adorable.
艾玛 你从未这样跟我说话
Emma, you never talk to me like that.
你首先要可爱才行
Well, you have to be adorable.
我很可爱
I am.
好
OK.
你过着奢侈的生活是什么意思
What does you live a recklessly extravagant life mean?
黛西为什么这么说
Why does Daisy say that?
那是我在课堂上说的
I said it in class.
那是我遇见黛西的地方
That's where I met Daisy.
老师让我们谈谈自己
The teacher asked us to say something about ourselves,
我说我生活奢侈
and I said I live recklessly extravagant.
没有人比我生活得更奢侈了
No one lives more recklessly extravagant than me.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
不
No.
你不太了解我
You don't know that much about me.
慢慢地抚摸
Keep stroking nice and slow.
数到五 我要你过来 失败者
On the count of five, I want you to come, loser.
五 四 三 二
5, 4, 3, 2.
电影精选列表