Can she speak now?
当然
Certainly.
摩根太太是我们社区的杰出成员
Mrs. Morgan is a distinguished member of our community.
谢谢你今天邀请我来
Oh, thank you for having me here today.
摩根太太 格拉斯先生开学的时候
Mrs. Morgan, did Mr. Glass register at your office
在你办公室登记了吗
at the start of the school year?
是的
Yes, he did.
你对格拉斯先生的评价如何
And what is your assessment of Mr. Glass?
他是个不错的年轻人
He's a nice young man.
你对他的心理健康有何评价
And what is your evaluation of his mental health?
他对自己和社会都是个威胁
He's a danger to himself and the community.
谢谢 摩根太太
Thank you, Mrs. Morgan.
你现在可以放电影了
You may show your movie now.
你的室友呢
Where's your roommate?
我认为你太鲁莽了
I thought you were reckless.
我该脱衣服吗
Should I get undressed?
好吧
Duh.
你为什么喜欢奥德修斯
So what makes you like Odysseus?
我高中时读到的
Oh, well, I read it in high school,
我认为奥德修斯是第一个
and I think Odysseus is the first man
肆意挥霍的人
to live recklessly extravagant.
我是说 当他睡着的时候
I mean, when he goes to sleep, he sleeps for, like,
他就直接睡连续十天
10 days straight.
当他做♥爱♥的时候 他的对象是
And when he fucks, he fucks the hottest
世界上最性感的女神
sex goddesses in the world.
他一生气 就杀了100个人
And when he gets angry, he slaughters 100 people.
好像他疯了一样
It's like he's on a manic high.
当他和...
And when he sleeps with--
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
你不打算给我们看电影了
You're not going to show the movie?
不
No.
我试着让你们都理解我
I tried to make all of you understand me.
但现在我明白了
But I see now that
你永远不会接受真实的我
you will never accept me as I am.
如果你现在就走 一切都结束了
If you leave now, you're done here.
谁
Yes?
嘿
Hey.
本
Ben.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我现在不方便说话
I'm with someone.
我只是想让你知道我退出了听证会
I just wanted to let you know that I quit the hearing,
我不回彭里斯了
and I'm not going back to Penrith.
太棒了
Excellent!
太棒了
That's awesome.
下次你不是闯进来的时候再谈 好吗
Now let's discuss it next time when you're not barging in, OK?
你应该和这位医生在一起
You should stick with this doctor.
她真的很了解你
She really knows her shit.
谢谢 本
Thank you, Ben.
现在滚出去
Now get the hell out of here.
艾玛
Emma.
很抱歉我们吵架了
I'm sorry that we had a fight.
我也是
Me, too.
你想喝一杯吗
Do you want to get a drink?
我不能
I can't.
我早上要去洛杉矶
I'm headed for LA in the morning.
那很好
That's cool, I guess.
等我回来见
But I'll see you when I get back.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
听证会怎么样了
How'd the hearing go?
我要说的是 去他妈的 我不回去了
I kind of just said, fuck it, I'm not going back.
你想去公路旅行吗
Do you want to go on a road trip?
我希望我能 但我必须集中精力
I wish I could, but I've got to focus.
好
OK.
我不想把事情搞砸
I don't want to leave things bad.
我们没事了吧
Are we OK now?
我觉得你没事了
I think you're OK.
一年后
本
Ben?
嘿 嘿
Hey.Hey.
琳赛
Lindsay.
你好
Hi.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我住在拐角处
I live around the corner.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想租间公♥寓♥
I'm trying to rent an apartment,
但经纪人放我鸽子了
but the broker stood me up.
真糟糕
Aw, that sucks.
没关系 我会继续找的
It's OK because I'll keep looking.
你回到精神病区了吗
So have you been back to the psych ward?
不 再也不回去了
No, not at all.
我好多了
I'm doing better.
很好
Good.
你呢
Have you?
不 不
No, no.
事实上 我做得很好
I'm doing pretty good, actually.
你知道吗 前几天我在电影院吃爆米花的时候
You know, I thought about you the other day when I was having
还想起你了
popcorn at the movie theater.
你想起我了
That made you think of me?
是的
Yeah.
你在干什么
So what have you been up to?
我刚从艺术学校毕业
I just graduated college, from art school, actually.
哇 恭喜
Wow, congrats.
我还有一年的时间
I still have one more year.
你学什么
What do you study?
时装设计
Fashion design.
哇 太棒了
Whoa, that's really cool.
我知道你看不出我平时穿什么衣服
I know you can't tell by the way I usually dress,
但时尚是我的爱好
but fashion is a hobby of mine.
医院的袜子穿在你身上很好看
Hospital socks look really good on you.
的确是的
I know, right?
很高兴见到你
Well, it's nice running into you.
我也是
Yeah.
我知道拐角处有家很棒的咖啡店
I know a great coffee shop around the corner.
好啊
Sure.
走吧
Let's go.
好
OK.
电影精选列表