If you get the meals, it's $17.26.
会便宜0.97美元
That's $0.97 cheaper.
我不在乎那点钱
I don't care enough to deal with it.
为什么不在乎
Why not?
因为我要分别点咖啡
Because I'm going to order the coffees and the hash
和土豆饼
browns separately.
太蠢了
That's idiotic.
你干嘛那么在乎
What do you care?
我只是说无论如何我都会付钱的
I just said I'll pay for all of it anyway.
我是说 这太浪费了
I mean, it's a waste.
对于我们这些还依靠父母的人
And for some of us who aren't heavily subsidized
来说 1美元是一大笔钱
by our parents, $1 is a lot.
讨论如何节省0.97美元真是浪费时间
You know, it's really wasteful discussing how to save $0.97.
现在你让我有点头痛
Now you're giving me a migraine, and I have to buy
我得买♥♥五美元一瓶的药
a bottle of Advil for $5.
然后我就得给我的心理医生
And then I'm going to have to pay
付250美元
my therapist $250 because you won't
因为你不肯放过套餐的事
shut up about the combo meals.
我不得不向她抱怨
And I have to complain to her.
那要花掉255美元
And that's going to cost her $255.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
我觉得她会更尊重我的
You know, I think she'd have a little more respect for me
因为我他妈花了5000块买♥♥了你那部愚蠢的电影
since I fucking paid all $5,000 for your stupid film.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我是匿名支付的 本
I paid for the whole fucking thing anonymously, Ben.
好吧 好吧
Well, OK.
我很高兴你在做这么愚蠢的事之前
I'm glad that you bothered to tell me that before doing
知会了我
something so stupid.
你知道吗
You know what?
你自己去吧
You can go fuck yourself, OK?
我怎么能还你钱
How could I ever pay you back?
我有200块存款
I have 200 in my savings.
我不需要你的钱也不需要你的电影
I don't need your money or your dumb movie.
说真的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Seriously, go fuck yourself.
我去他妈的
I'll go fuck myself.
祝你的听证会愉快
Have fun at your hearing.
没有幸存者
No survivors!
没有幸存者
No survivors!
对面这个小女孩和她的小♥弟♥弟♥
Up against this little girl and her pussy ass brother.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
好吧 站在一边
All right, take the sides.
走吧
Let's go.
好的
OK.
奥利维亚 我躲在那棵树后面
Olivia, I'll take cover behind that tree.
- 你给我们放风 - 好
- You're going to be our lookout. - OK.
- 麦莉 - 是的
- Miley. - Yep.
你要低一点 从左边过去
You're going to stay low, take left flank.
知道了
Got it.
我要把这家人灭了
I'm going to fuck this family up!
说真的 本 闭嘴
Seriously, Ben, shut up.
好吧 本和我从右边过去
All right, Ben and I are going to take right.
然后我们试着往中间推
Then we're going to try to push in the center.
我会从中间冲出来 因为我是他妈的男人
I'll storm off the middle because I'm the fucking man.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
我要冲到中间去
I'm storming up the middle.
这是个糟糕的计划
That's a terrible plan.
你马上就要被带走了
You're going to get taken out immediately.
但是肖恩 我注射了肾上腺素
But Shawn, I've got this adrenaline in me.
你知道彩弹被击中时会受伤 对吧
You know paintballs hurt when you get hit with them, right?
我不会被击中的
I'm not getting hit.
快点 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker!
出来 你们这些娘娘腔
Come out, you pussy little bitches!
该死的
Fuck!
我抓住你了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, piece of shit!
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
我和霍洛威医生约好了
I made an appointment with Dr. Holloway.
爸爸
Dad.
什么
Yes?
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
这个小女孩朝我胸口开枪
This little girl was shooting me in the chest,
我感觉到一种可怕的疼痛
and I had a horrible pain.
我以为我心脏病发作了
I legit thought I was having a heart attack.
我真希望我当时在场
I wish I was there.
为什么
Why?
这样我就可以一次又一次地向你开枪
So that I can shoot you over and over again to get
来发泄我对你的不满
my frustrations out with you.
哈哈
Ha ha.
真有趣
So funny.
你知道还有什么好笑吗
You know what is funny?
什么
What?
你被艾玛搞得心烦意乱
You got so upset by Emma that you
在战场上惊慌失措
had a panic attack on the battlefield
以为你要死了
and thought you were dying.
我一直想告诉你艾玛可能不是那种
I've been trying to tell you that Emma probably isn't
对恋爱关系感兴趣的人
interested in a relationship.
不过 人是会变的
People change, though.
我一直希望你能有一段恋情
I've been rooting for you to have a relationship
从一开始就是这样 懂吗
since the beginning, OK?
但艾玛 你可能再也见不到她了
But Emma, you might not ever see her again.
听着
Look,
你真的取得了很大的进步
you've really made a lot of progress
自从我第一次见到你
since the first time I saw you.
你就说你能控制天气
I mean, you were talking about controlling the weather
有超能力
and having special abilities.
你说你六周后就能治好我
And you said you were going to cure me in six weeks.
我做到了 因为我很好
Which I did, because I'm that good.
我真的真的很优秀
I mean, I'm, like, really, really, really good.
优秀到被一群人击倒 艾玛还甩了你
So you got shot down by a bunch of people, Emma dumped you,
但是 你看起来还是很正常
and yet, you still seem like you're functioning.
我认为你的身体机能达到了90级
I'd say that you are functioning at a level of 90.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
同意
Agreed.
嗨 我来了
Knock, knock.
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
嘿
Hey.
你真的要离开我们了
Wow, so you're really leaving us, huh?
是的 是的
I am, I am.
在洛杉矶要小心
Be careful out there in LA.
我会的
I will be.
我走的时候把钥匙放在你的门垫下面
Hey, I'll leave the key under your doormat when I go.
好吧 没问题
OK, cool.
我们会想你的
Well, we're going to miss you.
谢谢 查理
Thanks, Charlie.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
好
OK.
再见
Bye.
今年9月17日早上
On the morning of September 17th of this year,
格拉斯先生故意吃了
Mr. Glass purposefully swallowed several bottles
几瓶药
of his medications.
一周后 9月23日
One week later, on September 23rd,
格拉斯先生在我们学校又企图自杀
Mr. Glass attempted suicide again on our campus.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我们的责任是保护学生的安全
Our responsibility is to keep our student body safe.
所以我们制定了两次出局政策
That's why we created the two strike policy.
我能说点什么吗
Can I say something?
我知道你有一部电影
I understand that you have a movie
作为你的辩护词
to show us as your defense.
是的 但在我放映电影之前
Yes, but before I show the movie,
我想请摩根太太做个证人
I asked Mrs. Morgan to be a character witness.
她现在能说话了吗
电影精选列表