And we like the sushi girl.
她很专注
She's, uh, really focused.
我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我马上回来
I'll be back shortly.
让他们继续上菜
Keep them coming.
让他们继续上菜
Keep them coming.
嘿 干一杯
Hey, kanpai.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Kanpai. - Kanpai.
我要震撼你的心灵 宝贝 但我
I'm gonna give you a heart attack, baby but I'm
还是酷毙了
cool as the ground.
我天亮前就会离开
I've been walking since the break of dawn.
你再也不会见到我
Never going to come back on knocking at your door.
我日以继夜地前进
I've been walking through the night and day.
不会再回来了
Ain't never going to come back.
我可能会转身向你挥手
I might just turn around and wave at ya.
嘿 你知道的 归根结底
Hey, you know when it comes down to it,
我了解你经历的一切 并不是在开玩笑
I ain't joking when I know that you've been through it.
我就是我说的那个人
I am, I am whoever I say I am.
我喜欢你的衣服 宝贝
I like your outfit, baby.
嘿
Hey.
你很帅
You're very handsome.
你在金融界工作吗
Do you work in finance?
不
No.
我在上大学
I'm in college.
你努力学习之后想放松一下吗
So you want to unwind after studying so hard?
我觉得这是个好主意 宝贝
I think that's a great idea, baby.
是的 有点想
Yeah, sort of.
别紧张
Don't be so nervous.
这是你第一次来乳♥房♥♥酒吧吗
Is it your first time at a titty bar?
放松点 宝贝
Relax, baby.
你真可爱
You're so cute.
你想跳舞吗
Do you want a dance?
你想再来一杯吗
Do you want another drink?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
我没事
I'm all right.
给你可爱的同伴来一杯怎么样
How about one for your lovely companion?
我要一杯长岛冰茶
I'll have a Long Island iced tea.
多少钱
How much is that?
26美元
26.
你在金融界工作吗 宝贝
Do you work in finance, baby?
我在十二大道和五十大街的交叉口
I'm on the corner of 12th Avenue and 50th Street.
你到底在哪工作
Where are you exactly?
我已经把地址给你了
I gave you the address already.
脱衣舞俱乐部 面纱夜♥总♥会♥
It's the strip club, the Veil Nightclub.
不
No.
听着 取消我的旅行
Look, cancel my trip.
不 不 你必须
No, no, you have to--
你有火吗
Do you have a light?
没有 对不起
Uh, no, sorry.
你们有火吗
Do any of you have a light?
给你吗
For you?
随时都有
Anytime.
她是里面的裸女
She's the naked girl from inside
身上有寿司的那个
with the sushi on her body.
就是她
This is her.
伙计 你错过了
Dude, you missed it.
她真♥他♥妈♥是个尤物
She's a fucking treat.
是我
That's me.
你是专业人士
You're a pro.
我是模特
I'm a model.
但那是我第一次表演《奈塔莫里》
But that was my first time performing nyotaimori.
该死
Fuck.
所以今晚 你失去了寿司荡♥妇♥的童贞
So tonight, you lost your sushi slut virginity.
怎么了
What's up?
怎么了
What's up?
不行
No?
你叫什么名字
Hey, what's your name?
不说名字 不说名字
No name. No name.
好吧
Uh, OK.
我要叫你裸体寿司婊♥子♥
I'm going to call you naked sushi bitch.
太好了
That's great.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 裸体寿司婊♥子♥ 你接下来还有空吗
Hey, naked sushi bitch, do you give head a la carte?
因为我要你给我
Because I'm going to have one order of the happy ending
- 吹♥箫♥ - 等等
- blowjob. - Hey, wait.
离她远点
Get the fuck away from her.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么事
What the fuck is your problem, man?
嘿
Hey.
滚开
Fuck off!
你很易怒啊 白♥痴♥
You've got anger issues, dickhead.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
不值得
It's not worth it.
不值得
It's not worth it.
你♥他♥妈♥是个神经病
You're a fucking psycho.
我真不敢相信那些家伙跟你这么说话
I can't believe those guys talked to you like that.
我经常遇到这种事
I get that sort of thing all the time.
太恶心了
It's gross.
是的
Yeah.
再见
Well, see ya.
嘿 我和你一起走
Hey, I'll walk with you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不当众打架的时候会做些什么
So what do you do when you're not starting fights in public?
我是个电影制♥作♥人
I'm a filmmaker.
你拍电影?
You make movies?
是的 我在电影学校读书 我在拍电影
Yeah, I'm in film school, and I'm making a movie.
给你
Here.
我也拍电影的
I make movies, too.
嘿 艾玛·泰勒
Hey, Emma Taylor.
我是本
I'm Ben.
你拍什么电影
What kind of movies do you make?
你得捐点钱才能知道
Well, you have to make a donation to find out.
我得走了
I have to go.
晚安
Have a good night.
嘿 格里芬
Hey, Griffin.
怎么了
What's up?
本
Ben, uh, hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我联♥系♥不到你
Hey, I haven't been able to reach you.
你收到我的留言了吗
Did you get any of my messages?
是的 收到了
Yeah, yeah, I did.
我只是忙着上学
I just-- I've just been really busy with school.
你要回来了吗
Are you coming back?
是啊 妈的
Hell yeah, mother fucker.
我只需要赢得学校的听证会
I just have to win my appeal at the school hearing.
你会做我的品行见证人 对吧
You're going to be a character witness, right?
我是说 我该怎么办
Uh, I mean, what would I have to do?
你只需要说明我的品行
You just attest to my character,
说我是好人还是坏人
say whether I'm a good guy or a bad guy.
是的
Yeah.
我下节课要迟到了
Um, you know, I'm kind of late for my next class.
我得走了
I got to go.
- 会很轻松的 - 是啊
- It's going be easy breezy. - Yeah.
当然 保持联♥系♥好吗
Yeah, keep me up to date, OK?
皮尔教授 我打算用你布置的作业
Professor Peele, I'm going to do your assignment
描述我的个人经历 我要用它
about a personal experience, and I'm going to use it to defend
为我在听证会上进行辩护
myself at the hearing.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
Well, I don't know if that's a good idea.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
我决定要这么做了 你能不能
电影精选列表