妈妈
Just wheel the machine over and open the door!
推着机器过来把门打开
Little Bear!
小熊
Open the door!
开门
I locked myself out!
我把自己锁外面了
It's Mom! It's Mommy!
是妈 是妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Are you there?
你在吗
I'm not sure how we can talk about anything helpful
我不确定谈话能帮到什么
if you won't even look me in the eye.
如果你都不愿意直视我的眼睛
You asked me for this extra session.
这次额外咨♥询♥是你要求的
I can't.
我不能
You must be so mad at me.
你一定生气极了
Mad? Oh, because you called me?
生气?哦 因为你给我打电♥话♥吗
No, no, no. I'm not mad at you.
不 不 不 我没有气你
Let's move on. Please?
我们不纠结这个了 好吗
You have a daughter.
你有个女儿
Why didn't you ever tell me?
为什么你从没和我说过
Well, this isn't about me.
我的事不重要
But now I know that you know.
但现在我知道你懂了
You know.
你懂
I don't know. You need to tell me.
我不懂 你得告诉我
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
But it is mine.
但是是我的
Okay, you know, Caroline I think that it may be time that we...
好了 卡罗莱 我觉得是时候我们
...that we consult with someone
我们和医生咨♥询♥下
about some medication for you.
给你开药的事
Well, I can't take medication. I'm breastfeeding.
我不能吃药 我在母乳喂养
- Do you want me to kill my baby? - Of course not.
-你想让我杀了我的宝宝吗 -当然不是
I just think if a doctor thinks it could be beneficial,
我只是认为如果医生觉得有帮助
then maybe we need to...
那么也许我们需要
prioritize your... your... health over breastfeeding.
优先考虑你的健康而不是母乳喂养
Just right now.
就目前而言
You know, you need to take care of yourself
你明白 你得先照顾好自己
so you can take care of Riley.
才能照顾好莱利
I have to go to the bathroom.
我需要去一下洗手间
Um, well, we only have 15 minutes left.
呃 我们就剩15分钟了
I have to go now.
我有点急
Okay, well, can you wait till after the session?
好的 你能不能等到咨♥询♥结束
No?
不行
Shit.
该死
Oh. Okay, okay. Okay.
哦 好了 好了 好了
Okay.
好了
Caroline? Excuse me.
卡罗莱 打扰了
Caroline?
卡罗莱
It's okay.
没事的
Caroline? Excuse me. Caroline?
卡罗莱 打扰了 卡罗莱
I need you to help me out here. I...
我需要你的帮助 我
Okay. I know. I know.
好了 没事 没事
Caroline?
卡罗莱
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Caroline!
卡罗莱
Caroline!
卡罗莱
What is going on here? I'm in a session.
怎么回事 我在咨♥询♥中
So, my patient, she has this baby
就是 我的病人 她带着宝宝
and she said she was going to the bathroom
她说她要去厕所
and then she left the baby with me and I...
然后就把宝宝留给我
- She's gone. And now I can't-- - I'm with a patient.
-她走了 现在我没法... -我这儿有病人
Please, I need your help. I really need your help.
拜托 我需要你的帮助 我真的需要你的帮助
I'm with a patient.
我这儿有病人
Plus, also, I'm not your supervisor.
再加上 还有 我不是你的上级
This is a professional issue. This is not a treatment issue.
这是个工作上的问题 这不是我们的治疗问题
Are you joking? This is an emergency!
你在开玩笑吗 这是紧急情况
Whatever's happening in here
不管那里面在发生什么
is not as important as what I'm going through here!
都没有我这儿处理的问题重要
- Okay, no. - I need your help!
-好了 不行 -我需要你的帮助
- Goodbye. - I need your help!
-再见 -我需要你的帮助
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况
- You can come back later. - Absolutely not.
-你可以晚点再来 -绝对不行
No!
不
Okay.
好了
- Hello? - Hello?
-喂 -喂
Hello. Hello. Yes.
喂 喂 对
- Hello, I am your wife's psychotherapist... - Stop, I can't...
-喂 我是你妻子的心理咨♥询♥师 -停 我不能...
and she left today in the middle of her appointment.
她今天在会面中途离开了
I cannot hear you. I cannot hear you. Who is this?
我听不见你说什么 我听不见你说什么 哪位
Okay. Yes. This is your wife's therapist.
好了 对 我是你妻子的咨♥询♥师
She left in the middle of her appointment today. And...
她今天在会面中途离开了 而且
All right. You gotta stop. You gotta stop.
好吧 你先停下 你先停下
I have no idea what you're even talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Who is this?
是哪位
Is your wife named Caroline Primm?
你的妻子名字是卡罗莱·普林姆吗
And you are, um...
你是 呃
- Your baby's name is Riley? And you are Nick Primm? - Yes.
-你的孩子名字是莱利 你是尼克·普林姆吗 -对
Okay, yes, right. Well--
好 对 没错 是这样...
My wife doesn't have a therapist.
我妻子没有咨♥询♥师
Okay, well, she has been my patient
好的 打从她怀孕六个月起
at The Center for Psychological Arts in Montauk since she was about six months pregnant
她就来蒙托克心理艺术中心找我咨♥询♥
with Riley, and today...
和莱利一起 然后今天...
Well, this is news to me.
好吧 这我是第一次听说
Mm. Well, whether...
嗯 总之 无论
...you knew that she was my patient or not,
你知不知道她是我的病人
what I'm trying to say to you
我想告诉你的是
is that this is an emergency, and I really...
这是个紧急事件 我真的
She left your baby here with me,
她把你们的宝宝留在我这儿了
and I need you to come and pick him up.
我需要你过来接走他
What do you mean? What do you mean?
你什么意思 你什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean?
你问我什么意思是什么意思
- She left the baby? - She's not answering her phone...
-她把宝宝留下了? -她不接电♥话♥
She's probably in the bathroom
她大概在洗手间吧
or by a fucking vending machine.
或者他妈的自动售货机边上
Okay.
好吧
I suggest that you call her.
我建议你打给她
Maybe she would pick up if it was you.
她可能会接你的电♥话♥
I'm gonna text you my address to come and get the baby.
我会把地址发给你来接宝宝
Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 上帝啊
I'm sure she's okay. I'm sure she's okay.
我相信她没事 我相信她没事
I cannot even believe this.
我简直不敢相信
I'm sure she's okay. I'm sure--
我相信她没事 我相信...
You know what? This is so fucking typical of her.
你知道吗 那简直太他妈像她能做的事了
Okay. Well, she probably just needed some space.
好的 她或许只是需要一些空间
I'm gonna text you my address where...
我会把地址发给你
- so you can come and get her. - Okay, look. Listen to me.
-这样你能来接她 -好 你看 听我说
- Him. - Listen to me.
-他 -听我说
I'm at work right now. I am at work right now.
我正在工作 我现在在工作
That's why she's supposed to be
这就是为什么她应该
taking care of the fucking baby,
负责照顾好那个该死的宝宝
so I can work, okay?
好让我工作 好吗
Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna text you my address.
我打算这么做 我把我的地址发给你
I'm in Amagansett.
我在阿马甘塞特
阿马甘塞特是热门度假地
You can drop the baby off at this address, okay?
你可以把宝宝送来这个地址 好吗
Okay, well, I can't do that,
好吧 你看 我不能这么做
and I am actually very concerned about your wife.
而且我其实很担心你的妻子
- This is an emergency, and she-- - You know, you've used that term twice now.
-这是个紧急情况 而她... -你看 你说哪个词两次了
This isn't my emergency.
这不是我的紧急情况
I'm not the one who lost my fucking wife!
弄丢我该死的妻子的人不是我
I need you to come down here and get your baby immediately,
我需要你过来接走你的宝宝 立刻马上
and if you're not here within a half an hour,
如果半小时之内你没有来
I'm going to call the police. I will text you the address.
我就会报♥警♥ 我会把地址发你
- Thank you very much. - Oh, Jesus--
-非常感谢 -哦上帝...
电影精选列表