我不在乎
And what exactly am I supposed to do
还有我到底该怎么处理
with your brick of cocaine?
你那块可♥卡♥因♥砖
- Flush it. - Okay.
-冲掉 -行
It must be nice.
那敢情好
Why didn't they give you any crutches?
他们为什么不给你拐杖
Fuck them crutches.
去他们的拐杖
It's... It is you!
是 是你
You-- you're here.
你 你在这
I hope that's okay.
我希望这没问题
I accidentally followed you this one time, and...
有次我不小心跟着你回来
You live here?
你住这里
Are... are you okay?
你 你还好吗
- I'm okay. - Okay. Okay.
-我没事 -好 好
Where did you go?
你去哪了
I just... I-- I had to get out of there.
我只是 我需要离开一会
- Okay, I understand. So, let's-- - Do you?
-好的 我理解 所以我们... -是吗
Do you really, really understand?
你真的 真的理解吗
I think so.
我想是的
Oh, shit. No. This is...
哦该死 不 这是
This is a mistake.
这是个错误
This is a mistake because I thought...
我错了因为我以为
I thought that you understood,
我以为你理解
and that I wouldn't even have to say--
而我甚至都不需要开口...
Let's calm down.
我们冷静点
I think what we should do is get in a car right now
我想我们应该现在坐车
and go straight to the emergency room.
直接去一个急诊室
A hospital?
医院
- Yes. - Why? Why?
-对 -为什么 为什么
- Because it's just a safe place to go... - Why? Why? No, I'm fine.
-因为那是个安全的场所... -为什么 为什么 不 我很好
...if you don't feel ready to go home.
...如果你没准备好回家
Well, what about your daughter?
那你女儿呢
- My daughter? - Where is your daughter?
-我女儿 -你女儿在哪
She's upstairs. She's sleeping.
她在楼上 她在睡觉
I don't want to go to a hospital.
我不想去医院
Okay.
好
I want you to help me.
我想让你帮我
I'm trying to.
我正在努力
- I am trying to help you. - Please help me.
-我正试着帮你 -拜托帮帮我
No, no, because you don't understand.
不 不 因为你不理解
You don't see it. All of their faces.
你看不见 他们所有人的脸
Their little faces. They look at us,
那些小脸 他们看着我们
- and there is nothing there. - Okay, you need to calm down.
-但那儿什么都没有 -好了 你需要冷静下来
- No! No! - You need to calm down.
-不 不 -你需要冷静下来
No, I am fine! Okay?
不 我很好 好吗
- I am fine. But I just need you... - Let's just breathe.
-我很好 但我需要你... -咱们保持呼吸
- No, but you don't know... - Just breathe. In and out, Caroline.
-不 但你不知道... -保持呼吸 吸气呼气 卡罗莱
Just take a breath.
停下喘口气
- Just breathe with me. - Stop.
-和我一起呼吸 -停
Just start with a breath.
从呼吸开始
Caroline, wait!
卡罗莱 等等
Stop!
停下
Caroline!
卡罗莱
If this is an emergency,
如果这是紧急情况
hang up and call 911.
挂断电♥话♥拨♥打♥911
Otherwise, call back during normal business hours.
如果不是 在正常工作时间来电
Okay, call me back.
行 给我回电
Call me back tonight, okay?
今晚给我回电 好吗
Please? Please, you said that you could help me.
拜托 拜托 你说过你能帮我
Please. Please, just call me back, okay?
拜托 拜托 给我回电 好吗
I need you. Bye.
我需要你 拜
Mommy?
妈妈
Go back to sleep. Everything's okay.
继续睡觉 没事的
My tummy is wet.
我的肚肚是湿的
Sh-sh-sh. It's okay. I made it better, okay?
没事没事 没关系 我弄好了 好吗
Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Oh!
哦
Why are you here?
你为什么在这
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where...
哪
When did you get here? Why are you here?
你什么时候到的 为什么你在这
Where is she?
她在哪
She's asleep.
她在睡觉
- With the babysitter? - Yes.
-和保姆一起吗 -对
Look, I just...
你看 我就是
I couldn't think. I couldn't function.
我没法思考 我没法♥正♥常工作
I couldn't do anything.
我什么也做不了
All I was doing was thinking about you,
我满脑子只想着你
and her, and the apartment
和她 还有公♥寓♥
so I had to come back. I was scared.
所以我不得不回来 我很害怕
- I wanted to help. - Wait, wait, wait. Wait, I--
-我想帮忙 -等等 等等 我...
What? You just gotta know how to talk to these guys.
怎么 你只是需要知道怎么和这些家伙沟通
That's all.
就这样
Did you look at it, the hole? Did you see it?
你看过了吗 那个洞 你看见了吗
Did you see anything?
你看见任何东西了吗
Oh, yeah. No, it, uh... It was not fixed.
哦对 不 它 它完全没解决
Now it's fixed.
现在解决了
Okay. Okay, I think we should just... Let's just go now.
好 好 我想我们应该 我们现在走吧
I just don't see how it got so bad.
我只是不明白怎么会变那么糟
How did it get so bad?
怎么变得那么糟的
Are you trying to blame me?
你是在怪我吗
No, I'm not blaming you. I just...
不 我不是在怪你 我只是...
I just want to get out of here.
我只想离开这
- It was a huge hole. - I want to get out of here.
-那个洞超大 -我想离开这
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Yeah.
是
- Hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait. - What?
-嘿 嘿 等等 等等 -怎么
What's the rush?
这么急干嘛
You were the one who was in a rush to get back here.
急着赶回来的是你
I don't want to be here anymore.
我不想再呆在这了
We are here, all right?
我们已经到这了 好吗
Let's relieve the babysitter. I'm exhausted.
咱们让保姆回去 我累死了
I want to get to sleep,
我想睡觉
and I'm excited to see her even if she's sleeping.
而且哪怕她在睡觉我也特别高兴能见她
I know, but why don't you go downstairs
我知道 但为什么你不下楼
and get us some wine or something
给咱们买♥♥瓶酒或者什么
and I can relieve the sitter
我可以让保姆离开
and then you can come back up and then we can...
然后你可以上来然后我们可以
What's going on? What's going on?
怎么回事 怎么回事
There's nothing going on.
没有事啊
Open the door.
打开门
- Me? - I don't have a key.
-我吗 -我没有钥匙
Right, yeah. Okay.
是 对 好
Oh, God. Don't tell me you left her here
哦天 别告诉我你把她留在这
- without having a key. Come on. - No, no, no. No.
-没带钥匙 拜托 -不不 不不
Of course, I have a key. What do you think I am?
当然 我有钥匙 你以为我是什么人
Hey. I'm her dad. I'm Charles.
嘿 我是她爸 我是查尔斯
Nice to meet you. You must be the babysitter.
很高兴认识你 你一定就是保姆了
- Babysitter? - Yeah, James, right?
-保姆? -对 詹姆斯 对吧
- Jamie, right. - Oh, thank you for...
-杰米 对 -哦 谢谢你...
Oh, hell no.
哦 见鬼的 不
I'm not doing this shit with you, yo.
我才不要和你来这套 哟
Not doing what? What are you talking about?
不要什么 你在说什么
I'm not a fucking babysitter, dude.
我不是他妈保姆 哥们
Excuse me?
抱歉
Your daughter woke up and was crying, scared shitless.
你女儿醒来了在哭 吓得要死
So I pounded on the fucking door till she finally opened it.
所以我猛敲这该死的门直到她终于开门
I had to tell her I was a friend of your wife.
电影精选列表