我们太关注自身 对吧
And we start to ask ourselves, is this my fault?
然后我们开始问自己 这是我的错吗
Could I have done anything differently?
我是不是本可以做得不一样
What if this? What if that?
如果这 如果那
But all it does is create a thinking trap.
但这只会制♥造♥一个思维陷阱
And that does not help your child.
而那对你的孩子没有帮助
So what I'd like to do, if we look...
所以我想做的是 如果我们看...
Melanie...
梅拉妮
do you want to put some words to your feelings?
你想用语言来描述下你的感受吗
Yeah.
是的
I...
我
Sometimes, I just think that it is all my fault.
有时候 我就会觉得都是我的错
Do you have something to say to Melanie?
你有什么要对梅拉妮说的吗
No. Whoa, no.
不 哇 不
Never mind. Don't mind me.
别介意 别管我
No, no, no. I want to hear what you have to say.
不 不 不 我想听听你要说什么
Uh...
呃
I just-- You keep telling us that it isn't our fault.
我只是 你一直重复说这不是我们的错
- Yeah. - Mm. But... but it is.
-对 -嗯 但 但它就是
Excuse me?
抱歉
I mean, if it isn't our fault, then we're really super fucked.
我意思是 如果不是我们的错 那我们可就惨了
We're just walking around pretending we have power to change something
我们只是走来走去假装我们有能力改变
that we don't even understand because it's not our fault,
自己都不理解的事 因为这不是我们的错
but we know how to change it, even though it's not our fault.
但我们却知道如何改变它 即便这不是我们的错
No, this is actually good.
不 实际上这很好
This is actually good because now we have a lot to unpack.
这其实挺好的 我们有很多可以剖析的点
No, no, no. I know.
不 不 不 我知道
I can't do this. I have to go.
我没法做这个 我得走了
- Please sit down. - No, no, no. It's our fault.
-请坐下 -不不 这就是我们的错
It isn't fair, but it is our fault.
这不公平 但这是我们的错
That's how I see it. That's it.
我是这么认为的 就这样
That's what this whole thing is, is our faults.
整件事就是这样 是我们的错
- Stop and sit down. - No, no, no. No.
-住嘴坐下 -不 不 不
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
I already know it, and I don't have to meet you
我已经知道了 而且我也不必非得见你
- because I know what you're going to say, - I need you to sit down!
-因为我知道你会说什么 -你需要坐下
which is that she's failed
说她失败了
and that I failed because you set us up to fail.
还有我失败了 因为你的做法必然失败
No one tries hard if they have a safety net.
如果有退路没人会尽全力
- Sit down. - Nobody, okay?
-坐下 -没人 好吗
And you should know that, Dr. Spring.
你应该知道这一点 斯普林医生
I'm gonna be here for the rest of my life
我这辈子余下时间都会在这
pouring shit down that tube.
往管子里倒那破玩意儿
- Every night until I die. - Do not leave that door!
-每晚如此直到我死 -不要离开房♥间
And none of this is helping any of us. None of it.
而这对我们所有人一点帮助都没有 没有
Come back!
回来
Hey! Hey, why are you calling?
嘿 嘿 你为什么打给我
Isn't a parent group going on right now?
现在不是在开家长会吗
I couldn't sit there. I'm in the car.
我没法坐在那 我在车里
I'll pick her up later, but I can't stay there.
我晚点接她 但我没法呆在那儿
What do you mean you couldn't sit there?
你没法坐在那是什么意思
I can't do it. I can't do it.
我做不到 我做不到
She's gotta get better, but she's not gonna make the goal,
她必须好转 但她完不成目标
and I-- I don't know what's gonna happen now.
而且我 我不知道现在要怎么办
You need to get back in there.
你得回去
The hole is getting bigger.
那个洞越来越大了
What hole? Her tube hole?
什么洞 她插管的洞吗
No! No, the apartment hole!
不 不 公♥寓♥的洞
The goddamn hole!
那个见鬼的洞
Why can't you just keep tabs on those guys?
为什么你不能盯着那些人
Because the guy's gone for a week.
因为那些人这周不开工
There's no one working on it.
现在没人在修
What?! A week?! When were you gonna mention that?
什么 一周 你打算什么时候告诉我
I'm telling you now.
我正在告诉你
It's very complicated to explain over the phone.
这很复杂电♥话♥里讲不清
Look, look, look. No, no, no.
你看 你看 不 不 不
Just-- just
就 就
- send me pictures - No! - and I'll have somebody take care of it.
-发照片给我 -不 -我会找人处理
No, no, no. No more pictures. I'm not going back there.
不不 不发照片了 我不要再回去
I'm never going back there. And I talked to Roscoe...
我永远都不要再回去了 而且我和罗斯科聊了
- What are you talking about? - ...and he's so full of shit.
-你在说什么啊 -他满嘴屁话
He's not doing anything. And by the way,
他什么也没做 哦对了
I think he has a deal with the motel because there's another--
我觉得他和汽车旅馆有协议 因为有另一个
Okay. Stop, stop, stop, okay? Let me just get this straight.
好 停停停 好吗 让我先搞清楚
You aren't going into the program anymore,
你不再参加项目了
and you aren't going into our apartment anymore?
你也不再回我们的公♥寓♥了?
- That's right. - Why?
-没错 -为什么
How do you expect anything to get back to normal then?
那你指望事情怎么恢复正常
It won't.
不会恢复
What are you talking about?!
你在说什么啊
It won't!
不会恢复
All right. Are you...
行 你现在
are you in your right mind now? Are you done?
你现在头脑清醒了吗 你好了吗
Also, there's a woman missing.
还有 有个女人失踪了
- What? Who? What are you... Who's missing? - My patient. She's missing.
-什么 谁 你说啥 谁失踪了 -我的病人 她失踪了
- She left and she's not picking up her phone, and she's-- - Oh, okay. Okay. Yeah, let's take a deep breath.
-她走了而且不接电♥话♥ 她还... -哦 好好行 咱们先深呼吸
- Start from the beginning. - No, no, no.
-从头开始 -不不不
I can't talk to you about this.
我没法和你聊这个
Why aren't you going back into the group?
你为什么不回家长会那边
I'll just talk to my therapist later. I-- This--
我晚点会和我的咨♥询♥师谈 我 这
- This is fine. Everything's fine. - Hey, hey. Slow down. Slow down.
-这里没事 一切都好 -嘿 嘿 慢点 慢点
- Everything's fine. - How many times a week do you see that guy?
-一切都好 -你一周见那家伙几次
I just looked in the bank accounts. How often--
我刚看了银行账户 你多久...
- Every day. Every day. - Every day?!
-每天 每天 -每天
- Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. - Come on! That's costing us a fortune!
-等等 等等 -拜托 那花了我们一大笔钱
No sitting idle in vehicles. Please move the car or yourself.
不能在车里逗留 车走或者人走
I have a right to sit in my car without you harassing me!
我有权利坐在我自己的车里不受你的骚扰
- What - Yeah.
-什么 -对
Are you talking to somebody?
你和谁在说话吗
Yeah, there's this creepy asshole
对 这里有个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
who's harassing me every fucking day!
每天都他妈骚扰我
He harasses me. He's obsessed with me.
他骚扰我 他缠着我不放
- He's back at my window wanting something! - What are you talking about?
-他又来我窗户前想要什么东西 -你在说什么
Are you going to leave the parking lot
你要离开停车场
or get out of your car!
要不就离开你的车
Oh, my God! Are you serious?
哦我的天 你认真的吗
- I will call the police! - Oh, my God! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我会报♥警♥的 -哦我的天 对对
- Call the police. - Move!
-报♥警♥ -走
- Call the police. Yeah, I'm gonna call the police on you! - I never want to see you here again!
-报♥警♥ 对 我才会报♥警♥ -我永远不想在这再看见你
Oh, my God!
哦我的天
You're harass-- This is harassment!
你在骚...这是骚扰
Anything in particular keeping you silent right now?
有什么让你保持沉默的原因吗
The fact that I want to be silent is keeping me silent.
我保持沉默正是因为我想沉默
- I think-- - This isn't about you.
-我想... -这和你无关
What I mean is I--
我的意思是我...
I mean, I pay for your time.
我意思是 我花钱买♥♥你的时间
Right? So I can do anything I want with that time,
对吧 所以这段时间我想做什么都可以
and right now...
而现在
I just want to lay here without you talking.
我只想躺在这 而你什么都别说
Well, you did not have to come here for that.
那你不需要过来这里
Go lie on your own couch.
去躺在你自己的沙发上
Do you wish I lied on my own couch instead of coming here?
你希望我躺在自己的沙发上而不是来这里吗
All I'm saying is you chose not to be alone.
我只是说你自己选择了不一个人呆着
Oh, I'm alone.
哦 我就是一个人
No, you're not alone. I'm here.
不 你不是一个人 我在这
But no, you aren't. Not really.
但不 你不在 并不真的在
- What we can do-- - Can we just not?
-我们能做什么... -能不能别来这套
Seriously.
说真的
Okay.
行
Do you know what?
你知道吗
Did I ever tell you that I was pregnant before?
电影精选列表