♪ 让它们被水流冲走 ♪
♪ Then taken to the ocean ♪
♪ 接着带进海洋里 ♪
♪ To be swallowed by some fishes ♪
♪ 被一些鱼儿吞下 ♪
♪ Who were eaten by some fishes ♪
♪ 鱼儿又被另一些吞下 ♪
♪ And swallowed by a whale ♪
♪ 然后被一条鲸鱼吞下 ♪
♪ Who grew so old ♪
♪ 鲸鱼年纪太大 ♪
♪ He decomposed ♪
♪ 他腐烂分解啦 ♪
I don't mean to say we're all robots,
我不是要说我们都是机器人
but I wonder if you had been raised
但我想知道如果你是以
the way your mother had been raised.
你母亲被养大的方式养大的
I mean, she had a father who just took off,
我意思是 她父亲离家出走
didn't come home.
就再没回来过
Then another man entered her mother's life,
然后另一个男人进入了她母亲的生活
and she became attached to him, and he bailed out.
她变得非常在意他 然后他又跑了
I know what you're saying.
我懂你的意思
I did have that same one. Very similar.
我的确有这种经历 非常类似
But... Okay, well, my question is
但是 好吧 我的问题是
if you had been raised as your mother had been raised
如果你和你母亲被养大的方式一样
do you think you probably would've knocked your kids around too?
你认为你是不是很有可能也会虐待自己的孩子
- See how many you catch in your mouth. - Okay.
-看看你能用嘴接住多少 -好
Okay, open.
好 张开
Wait. Shh.
等等 嘘
Fuck. This fucking drunk bitch...
操 这个醉鬼贱♥人♥
Put this on my room, please. It's definitely before 2:00.
请把这个记在房♥间账上 现在肯定没到2点
I'm gonna need to see your ID, ma'am.
我需要查看你的证件 夫人
You've never asked me that before.
你以前从没问过我
Ma'am, I'm gonna need to see your ID.
夫人 我需要查看你的证件
You really want me to go all the way back up to my room,
你真的想让我大老远走回我的房♥间
get my ID, and come all the way back down here?
拿上证件 再大老远回到这里
It's the rule. Aren't you only on the second floor anyway?
这是规定 而且你不是就住二楼吗
When is this the fucking rule? I have been in here every single night...
什么时候有这规定了 我每晚都来这...
Maybe I cracked open the rulebook and found some shit out.
也许我打开规则手册找到了些破玩意儿
- Well, maybe you should find my ID... - Ladies, ladies, ladies...
-也许你应该找到我的证件 -女士们 女士们
- ...that's behind...- It's the rule, ma'am!
-就在后面 -这是规定 夫人
- Ladies! - I'm not going back!
-女士们 -我才不会回去
Ladies, whoa, whoa!
女士们 喔
- Ladies, calm it down, bro. - I'm fuckin' chill.
-女士们 冷静点 兄弟 -我他妈很放松
It's not that deep.
没那么复杂
She fucking barking at me.
她他妈冲我吼
Just use my ID for it.
用我的证件就好了
- I can't do that. - Why not?
-我不能这么做 -为什么
I can't use your ID for her wine.
她的酒不能用你的证件
Well then it's my wine, she's just paying for it.
好吧那算我的酒 只是她付钱
She fucking took it.
她他妈拿走了
Hey!
嘿
What?
怎么
The name's Jamie, by the way.
名字是杰米 顺带一提
Got a light?
有火吗
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
- In what? - I need to be alone.
-对什么 -我需要一个人呆着
Rude as hell.
真他爹没礼貌
A motherfucking thank you would've been nice, miss.
你可以说句该死的谢谢 小姐
I'm, uh, at the hotel.
我 呃 在旅馆
I'm outside just getting some fresh air.
我在外面透透气
I don't like it when you leave her there by herself,
我不喜欢你这样让她独自呆着
even for a second. It isn't safe.
哪怕就一会 这不安全
I'm just outside for a minute getting some air.
我就出来透会儿气
The windows don't open in there.
里面的窗户打不开
To stop everyone from killing themselves, obviously.
防止人们自杀的 显然
All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah,
好吧 行行
but what if she wakes up and she's scared or--
但万一她醒来害怕或者...
Well, she never wakes up, and anyway, I have someone at the hotel now.
她从来不会醒 不管怎样 旅馆我安排了人
A babysitter.
一个保姆
Really? Where'd you find a babysitter? Who is it?
真的?你从哪儿找的保姆 是谁
His name's James.
他的名字是詹姆斯
His name is James? He's a male babysitter?
他的名字是詹姆斯?他是个男保姆?
Did you call just to call me a bad mother, or what?
你打来就是为了说我是个坏母亲 还是怎样
You have no idea what it's like not to be able to go outside
你根本想不到没法出门是什么感觉
even for a minute, by yourself.
哪怕就一会儿 能自己呆着
You can go outside whenever you want to.
你想的话随时都能出门
You can go wherever you want to.
你想去哪里都行
The machine doesn't fucking stop...
机器他妈的不会停
- and there's nothing to do in-- - Hey, I am over here working my ass off!
-而且什么都不能做 -嘿 我在这忙得脚不沾地
Oh, my God! Who is the one who went to a baseball game today
哦天哪 是谁今天去看了棒球比赛
and who is the one who filled her bag with gloop 500 times,
又是谁每天500次装满她的流食袋
saw patients, picked her up,
见病人 去接她
had to do dinner where she only got 20 percent,
得做饭即使她只吃20%
- and then had to try to convince-- - Can we please not do this?
-然后还得试着说... -我们能不能不要这样
Look, I gotta go.
听着 我得挂了
The reception's really bad here. Everything's fine.
这里信♥号♥♥很差 一切都好
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Did you go to the apart--
不 不 等等 等等 你去了公...
Yes. Yes.
很好 很好
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
很好 很好 很好
Here are pics of hole.
这是洞的照片
Forgot to send today.
今天忘记发了
I went during lunch.
我午饭时去的
What is movie...
这是什么电影
...babies, zombies, '80s, mothers eating babies?
婴儿 丧尸 80年代 母亲吃婴儿
Here's what I found.
为您找到
A court has reopened...
法♥院♥重新开庭...
此为真实事件。澳大利亚9周大女婴
Azaria Chantel Loren Chamberlain
于1980年8月17日死亡。其母被控谋杀
并判处终身监禁,其父被判18个月缓
刑。因为新证据的发现,1988年上诉
法♥院♥推♥翻♥了对两人的定罪。此事改编
的电影《暗夜哭声》在1988年上映。
...nine-week-old baby really was taken and killed by a dingo
九周大婴儿真的被野狗叼走杀害
24 years after Meryl Streep portrayed the Australian mother
在梅丽尔·斯特里普扮演被指控杀子
wrongly jailed for killing her child.
误判入狱的澳大利亚母亲的24年后
Chamberlain has always insisted...
张伯伦一直坚称...
What?
什么
Mom?
妈
Hello?
你好
Wake up, Mom. Wake up. Okay.
醒醒 妈 醒醒 好吗
Mom. Mom. You hear us?
妈 妈 你听见我们说话了吗
Come on, Mom. Snap out of it.
来吧 妈 清醒点
♪ Candy Store - J Rae ♪
♪ If you wanna know this. If you wanna know that ♪
♪ 如果你想知道这 如果你想知道那 ♪
♪ Come to my sugar shack ♪
♪ 就来我的糖果小屋 ♪
Hey. Hey, you know what would be super fun
嘿 你知道什么会超级有趣吗
and like a really, really big kid type of thing to do?
而且是那种大孩子才会做的事
I can't hear you.
我听不见你说话
I said, you know what would be super fun
我说 你知道什么会超级有趣吗
and a big kid type of thing to do?
是那种大孩子才会做的事
What?
什么
If I drop you in front of the door
我把你放在前门
and you just go in by yourself. Oh, my God.
你自己进去 哦我的天
- That would be so cool of you. - No.
-那样你就太酷了 -不
- Why not? - All the moms walk you in.
-为什么不 -所有妈妈都会送进去
You're a mom. You have to walk me in. You have to sign me in.
你也是妈 你得送我进去 你得签到
Eva! Eva!
伊娃 伊娃
Can you walk her in today? Please, please, please?
今天你能送她进去吗 拜托了 拜托
I cannot deal with the parking.
我没法处理停车的事
Of course. No problem.
当然 没问题
- No problem. - Thank you.
-没问题 -谢谢
Okay. Exciting news. Guess what? Guess what?
好了 激动人心的消息 你猜怎么样 你猜怎么样
Eva will walk you in! Go, go, go.
伊娃会送你进去 走吧 走吧
Let's go!
咱们走吧
- Mommy, Addie scares me. - Come on.
-妈妈 我很怕艾迪 -来吧
She only eats Nutella. I need you!
她只吃巧克力榛子酱 我需要你
- To be with you! - Honey, please. For Mama, okay? Please? Please?
-和你在一起 -亲爱的 拜托 为了妈妈 好吗 拜托拜托
You are my mom.
你是我妈
We'll go look at hamsters today if you do it.
如果你照做我们今天就去看仓鼠
"Look" at them?
电影精选列表