further and further away from being in myself, and, like, I can never get back.
离自己越来越远 好像 永远回不去一样
When you think about time,
关于时间
how do you see it?
你是怎么看待的
How do I see time?
我怎么看待时间
Time is a series of things to get through.
时间是一系列需要经历的事情
Each goal is a cliff.
每个目标都是一座悬崖
There's nothing at the end of it,
尽头什么也没有
but then it comes, and there's just another cliff.
它到来 然后只是又一座悬崖
I'm so mad at you!
我好气你
如果有腿
我会踢你
Oh, shit.
哦 糟了
Yo, you know about holotropic breathing?
哟 你知道全息呼吸法吗
Mm-mm.
呃不
Yo, this shit is lit.
哟 这是正儿八经的
Basically, you trick your brain into thinking it's dead,
基本上就是 你欺骗大脑让它相信它死了
and you see the fucking universe.
然后你就能看见整个他妈的宇宙
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吗
So you won't feel paranoia and guilt if something's wrong.
这样坏事发生时你就不会感到疑神疑鬼或内疚
I've got a friend who does Reiki and shit like that.
我有个朋友有做灵气疗法还是什么
Nah, see what I'm saying? This is like hyperventilating.
不 明白我在说什么吗 这类似过度呼吸
When you die, they say you let off this chemical.
他们说死的时候你会释放这种化学物质
And when you're dreaming, you let off the same chemical.
做梦的时候 你会释放同样的物质
It's sort of like that, you know?
有点像那个 懂吗
You make your brain think it's dead,
你让大脑认为它死了
but being brain-dead is still alive.
但脑死亡依然是活着的
- Holographic breathwork? - Holotropic.
-全息图呼吸? -全息
Tropic. Holotropic.
没有图 全息
- Is that real? - What?
-那是真的吗 -什么
- The... the dead brain thing? - Oh, yeah.
-那个 死的大脑什么的 -哦 对
I mean, shit. I guess anything could be real.
我是说 该死 我猜什么都可能是真的
I mean, anything could be bullshit too.
我是说 什么也都可能是屁话
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我什么意思吗
But you know that feeling like when you're not...
但你知道那种感觉吧 在你不
Yeah.
什么
Oh, you're making fun of me.
哦 你在和我开玩笑
- Miss, I don't even know you. - Okay.
-小姐 我都不认识你 -行吧
Um, yes on these, but no on the wine.
这些可以 酒不行
Why?
为什么
2点后不提供酒
The law prohibits me from selling you this wine right now.
法律规定我现在不能卖♥♥你酒
But it isn't even 2:00.
但是还没到2点
It's 1:58.
1点58了
Right, but--
对 但是
By the time I ring these up, it will be past two.
等我把这些结账完 就过2点了
Huh. Um...
呵
I'll just get the peanut butter cups.
那我只要花生酱纸杯蛋糕
You can put them on my room.
记在我房♥间的账上
Will do.
好的
I can't talk about this anymore.
我没法再说这些了
I'm telling you. Please.
我告诉你 拜托
Hey, hey. Look, if that's what Dr. Spring thinks is best,
嘿 嘿 听着 如果斯普林医生觉得这样最好
then we have to listen to Dr. Spring.
那我们得听斯普林医生的
There is no "we" though.
哪里有“我们”
It's just me. I... I'm...
只有我 我在
- It's not fair. I'm telling you. - Whoa!
-这不公平 我想和你说 -喔
Fair? Listen, I'm working, all right?
公平?听着 我在工作 好吗
I'm dealing with a lot of assholes. You have no idea.
我要面对一大群混♥蛋♥ 你根本想象不到
And I cannot do anything about
而且我没法在这里
what's going on there from here.
处理那边发生的事
We need to be a team. You have to go there today
我们是一个团队 你今天得去那边
and check in and let them know
去监工 让他们知道
- that this whole thing is not-- - I know. I know.
-这整件事不... -我知道 我知道
The problem with that logic, though,
那个逻辑的问题在于
is that I'm not a housewife.
我不是家庭主妇
- I work too. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
-我也工作 -喔 喔 喔
Mommy, this hotel food is gross.
妈妈 旅馆的食物好恶心
- Good morning. - This is disgusting.
-早上好 -让人作呕
Wow.
哇
You guys look just like twins. Anybody ever tell you that?
你俩就像双胞胎一样 有人这么说过吗
Uh, no. You're the first person
呃 没有 你是第一个
to notice and or say that.
注意到和或并这么说的
Everyone says that.
每个人都这么说
- Hey, cutie. Wanna see a trick? - Yeah.
-嘿小可爱 想看个把戏吗 -想
Whoa. How'd you do that?
喔 你怎么做到的
Mommy?
妈妈
You should take it. She's never gonna eat it.
你应该拿走 她永远不会吃的
Okay.
好吧
Am I gonna throw up now?
我会不会现在吐出来
- Yeah? - You hung up on me.
-喂 -你挂我电♥话♥
Look, I know you have a lot on your plate,
听着 我知道你很忙
but she's getting better,
但是她在好转
and the rest of it is totally temporary.
其他的都是暂时的
The ceiling will get fixed, I promise.
天花板会解决好的 我保证
The sky is not falling. None of this is your fault.
天没有塌 这些不是你的错
- I love you. - I'm sorry. I love you too.
-我爱你 -对不起 我也爱你
What's so bad about a hotel anyway?
再说旅馆有什么不好的
And while you're there, take advantage of the pool.
你住的时候 正好可以去泳池
They got a pool, right?
他们有泳池 对吧
You always said you wish you had a pool,
你总是说家里有个泳池就好了
so now you have one.
现在有了
Why don't you go? You can do some laps, lounge a little.
为什么不去呢 可以游几圈 晒晒太阳
Get a floatie. Kick back, get a couple of margarita...
找个充气浮床 躺会儿 喝几杯玛格丽特
Okay.
好
Did you know that you can train hamsters to love you?
你知道可以训练仓鼠爱上你吗
No.
不
You can train them to love you.
你可以训练它们爱你
Well, I would love if you would finish your bacon.
如果你吃完培根我会爱你
That way I can tell everybody you got 100% on breakfast.
这样我就能告诉所有人你早餐定额全完成了
And once they love you, you can get them to do everything
一旦它们爱上你 你就能让它们做任何事
including tricks.
包括耍把戏
Let's start with one bite.
一口一口来
♪ Ring, ding Ring-a-ring-a-ling-dang ♪
♪叮 当 叮叮叮当♪
♪ Ring-a-ling-a-ding-dang-do ♪
♪叮叮叮当咚♪
♪ Ring, ling Ring-a-ling-a-ding-dang... ♪
♪叮 当 叮叮叮当♪
♪ Keeps him from lovin' you ♪
♪让他不要爱上你♪
Is the parking guy gonna get mad again?
停车场的家伙会不会又生气
Double-park! Double-park! Double-park!
并排停车 并排停车 并排停车
Okay.
好吧
Gotta be fast. You know what happened last time.
得快点 你知道上次发生了什么
You've missed the last few weeks of family sessions.
过去几周的家庭咨♥询♥你都没参加
Yeah.
对
I told you what happened.
我告诉过你发生了什么
Our entire ceiling fell down, and with all that chaos,
我们的天花板整个掉下来了 简直一团糟
and we're living out of the hotel--
我们又住在旅馆
So we need to schedule something as soon as possible
所以我们得尽快确定一个日程
to talk about her goals and the treatment process.
谈谈她的治疗目标和方式
Yeah. Yeah, okay. Yeah.
行 行 好的 行
Duh.
得了
Yeah.
行
Oh, you meant now? Okay. All right.
哦 你是说现在 好 没问题
Well, uh, let me look at my schedule.
呃 让我看看我的日程安排
I should probably do that...
我应该在...
I know that you already know this,
我知道你知道这点
but you can't start letting feelings of guilt and control
但你不能让病情和治疗
about this illness and treatment affect you.
造成的内疚和控制感影响到你
It's no one's fault.
这不是谁的错
That's right. That's what I keep hearing.
没错 大家一直在这么说
Also, I really need you to start taking care of yourself.
还有 你真的得开始照顾好自己了
Right. Yes.
对 是
No. Put my oxygen mask on first.
不 先顾好自己
I'm just gonna have to get blunt here.
电影精选列表