只是看吗
I'll get you one, okay? Just go. Go!
我给你买♥♥一只 好吗 走吧 走
Okay, see? I love you! I love you, okay?
行了 看吧 我爱你 我爱你 好吗
Everything's gonna be... Shit.
一切都会...该死
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
Shit! Shit! Shit!
该死 该死 该死
I'm the worst. I'm the fucking worst!
我是最坏的 我他妈是最坏的
And then you told me that if you touch a baby bird,
然后你告诉我如果碰了一只鸟宝宝
the mama bird will not come back if they know you touched them.
鸟妈妈知道你碰过它们就不会回来了
Hm. That must have been some dream. Do you--
嗯 那真是了不得的梦 你有没...
I'm not done.
我还没说完
You kissed me.
你吻了我
I said, you kissed me.
我说 你吻了我
Yes. I heard you. In your dream, I kissed you.
是的 我听到了 在你的梦里 我吻了你
Yeah, and then the next day, I felt...
对 然后第二天 我感觉
...crushing guilt.
羞愧难当
And I knew somehow that your husband
而且我知道你丈夫不知怎地
had called me an asshole.
骂了我混♥蛋♥
You know, Stephen, we can talk about these feelings apart from your dreams.
你知道 斯蒂芬 我们可以讨论你梦之外的感受
But...
但
I can't help it if in my dreams you always want to kiss me.
在我的梦里你总想吻我我也没辙啊
What's the difference
二者间的区别是什么
between going outside on hotel property when she's sleeping...
在她睡觉时出门走到旅馆范围内
...and going all the way home?
和一路走回家
In one, I guess I'm just a regular mom
第一种 我想我只是个普通的妈妈
making a shitty choice,
做了烂决定
and in the other, I'm a... I'm a...
另一种 我是一个 我是一个
a straight up shitty mom.
一个彻头彻尾的烂妈妈
Well, it's not my role
这不是我该决定的
to decide whether you should or whether you should not...
你应该或者不应该
- That's not-- - No, no, no. I shouldn't.
-那不是... -不 不 我不应该
I know I shouldn't.
我知道我不应该
I shouldn't even leave her for a second.
我一秒钟都不该离开她
I mean, it is your job to say.
我的意思是 这就是你的工作该说的
Just tell me not to do it.
告诉我别这样做
Just tell me what to do.
告诉我该做什么
I don't think you want me to tell you what to do.
我不认为你想我来告诉你要做什么
You know what to do.
你知道该做什么
No one will tell me what to do.
没人愿意告诉我该做什么
I'm supposed to know how to fix this.
我应该知道怎么解决这个
I'm supposed to know how to fix her.
我应该知道怎么解决好她
What is it you think it's your job to fix?
你认为什么是需要你解决的
She has to weigh 50 pounds by next week, Dr. Spring said.
到下周为止她体重必须达到45斤 斯普林医生说
That's a gain of 2.5 pounds, right?
那就是增重2.3斤 对吧
Each day's supposed to be 2,500 calories in
每天应该摄入2500卡路里
compensating for her resting rate at 1,800 calories burned.
补偿她静息消耗的1800卡路里
That's gotta be at least 80% of each meal for seven days
那就是七天每餐至少吃完80%
plus the tube, and that's if she just lays still all day.
再加上插管的部分 而这只是她每天躺着不动的情况
And if it doesn't,
如果没有
then something about not getting the tube out
那就是什么不拔管
and reassessing the level of care.
重新评估护理等级之类的
- What do I do? - Tonight...
-我该怎么做 -今晚
I would like you to get a good night sleep.
我希望你好好睡一觉
So would I, but I'm asking you a thing.
我也希望 但我在问你
An actual thing, a problem to fix, and I need help with this.
一件切实的事 一个要解决的问题 我需要帮助
Am I supposed to just sit around and watch her fail
我该什么都不做看着她失败
and this is just gonna go on forever? What do I do?
然后永远这样持续下去吗 我该怎么做
Okay. That means there's no drinking.
好 那意味着不能喝酒
There's no drugs. There's no...
不能嗑药 不能...
Are you listening to me?! Can you hear me?!
你有在听吗 你能听到我说话吗
I'm asking you what I'm supposed to do!
我在问你我该怎么做
Why don't you like me?
你为什么不喜欢我
Why don't I like you?
我为什么不喜欢你
I know you won't answer me. Just forget it.
我知道你不会回答 当我没问
That is incredibly unfair.
那太不公平了
Why is this so important to you right now?
为什么这事现在对你如此重要
I just want someone to tell me what to do.
我只想有人告诉我怎么做
No one will tell me.
没人告诉我
I love him, I love him, I love him.
我爱他 我爱他 我爱他
When we get home,
等我们到家
he can live a happy life there.
它可以在那快乐地生活
And we're gonna have him forever, and ever, and ever,
我们会一直养着他 永远 永远
and ever, and ever.
永远 永远
I love him. I'm gonna kiss him, and I'm gonna hug him.
我爱他 我要亲亲他 我要抱抱他
Oh, my God. Maybe his name should be S'mores.
哦我的天 也许他该叫斯摩尔
That's really nice.
那很不错
I said, don't open the box.
我说了 别打开盒子
I just wanna see him. He's been scratching.
我只想看看他 他在挠
He doesn't like being in the box.
他不喜欢呆在盒子里
He's trying to get out.
他在试图跑出来
Can you hold it closed, please? And keep it closed.
你能盖紧吗 拜托了 别打开
He's scratching me! He's supposed to love me.
他在挠我 他应该爱我的
Close the box.
关上盒子
I can't.
我不能
Mommy, he's getting out.
妈妈 他要出来了
Just hand it to me. Hand it to me.
给我吧 给我
He's gonna jump out.
他要跳出来了
- He hates us. - Give it to me. I can't see.
-他讨厌我们 -给我 我看不见
Give it to me.
给我
- I think we got the wrong hamster. - Shit.
-我觉得我们买♥♥错仓鼠了 -该死
Ow! Shit.
啊 该死
- We're gonna die. - No, we're not gonna die,
-我们要死了 -不 我们不会死
but I have to pull over.
但我得停车
Ow! Shit!
啊 该死
Maybe this isn't S'mores.
也许这不是斯摩尔
- Oh, my God. It's out. It's out! Shit. Shit. - Oh, my...
-哦我的天 它出来了 它出来了 该死 -哦 我的...
Mommy. Oh, my God. It's out.
妈妈 哦我的天 它出来了
Why aren't you putting that back in?
你为什么不把它放进去
Just put it back in.
把它放进去
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
哦我的天 哦我的天 哦我的天 哦我的天
Please! Put him back in!
拜托 把他放进去
I don't want it. I don't want him anymore.
我不想要 我不想要他了
He's bad.
他很坏
Okay. Okay, hey, hey, hey.
好了 好了 嘿 嘿
You're fine.
你没事
You're fine, and I'm fine, okay? Nobody is hurt.
你没事 我也没事 好吗 没人受伤
Let's...
我们
Take it with you! Take it with you!
把它带上 把它带上
- I'll be right back. - It's gonna hurt me!
-我就回来 -它会伤害我的
I hate my hamster!
我恨我的仓鼠
- Hey, man. What are you doing? - Hey, hey, hey.
-嘿 伙计 你在做什么 -嘿 嘿
Oh. You're lucky there's no damage.
哦 你很幸运没有造成损伤
We don't have to exchange information.
我们不必交换信息
What? My kid is in that car. Do you hear her crying, huh?
什么 我的孩子在车里 你听见她在哭吗 啊
You scared her to death, you dick.
你吓死她了 你个屌♥人
Hey, Mom. It was barely just a tap.
嘿 宝妈 就轻轻碰一下
Don't fucking call me Mommy. She thought we were gonna die.
别他妈叫我宝妈 她以为我们要死了
Don't fuck with me about my child's safety. Huh?
事关我孩子的安全别想糊弄我 好吗
- Give me all your information. - What the fuck is that?
-给我你的全部信息 -那他妈是什么
- What?! - That! That!
-什么 -那个 那个
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh.
哦
Mommy, what happened?! Mommy!
妈妈 发生了什么 妈妈
I love you. I miss you. Come back here.
我爱你 我想你 回来这里
Everything is under control.
一切都在掌控之中
Stop.
停下
Do you know that I love you
你知道我爱你吗
and I think you're the best
我觉得你是最棒的
and so proud of you for everything,
为你所做的一切感到骄傲
and you can do it, and you're almost all better.
你可以做到的 你已经差不多全好了
- You're so good. - Mommy, stop.
电影精选列表