就是你能有一次来咨♥询♥ 不带莱利
I think it would be...
我觉得这会
- I know you think you can't-- - No, I can't.
-我知道你觉得你做不到 -不 我做不到
But I think if you got a sitter who you trusted, who you could--
不过我认为如果你能找个信得过的保姆 你能...
Did you hear about that nanny in New York?
你听说了那个保姆吗 纽约的
The mom came home from work,
那个妈妈下班回家
and the nanny had stabbed both of her kids to death in the bathtub.
发现保姆在浴缸里捅死了她的两个孩子
That is real. That happened.
那是真事 发生了那种事
A situation like that is very, very, very unusual, okay?
那种情况是非常 非常 非常罕见的 好吗
Most people have caregivers
大多数人都会找护理
- who can trust that... - I can't.
-找信得过的 -我不行
Well, I... I believe you can.
我 我相信你可以
I just think you don't want to or you're afraid
我认为你只是不愿意或者害怕
- so let's stick to some practical-- - I need to protect him.
-所以我们从实际... -我得保护他
From something specific?
有什么特定的伤害吗
Because something very bad is happening.
因为有些非常坏的事情正在发生
I'm so... Can I just-- One second. I just have to...
我非常...我能不能 就一会 我得
This could be about my daughter. I'm... I'm so sorry.
这可能和我女儿有关 我 我很抱歉
我也爱你
一路平安
今早?
比说的晚
拜托别难过
我爱你
你今早去检查公♥寓♥
情况了吗?
查理
Yeah. Look, look, I-- I'm not Riley's doctor
好的 你看 我 我不是莱利的医生
so I can't speak to what may or may not be going on with him.
所以我不能下结论说他有或没有什么疾病
We can only talk about your feelings
我们只能讨论你的感受
about what you perceive is going on with Riley,
你对于莱利经历的事是如何感知的
which is why I do believe medication can be--
这也是为什么我觉得药物治疗可以...
I'm not perceiving it.
我不是在感知
It is happening.
就是在发生
And I feel awful about it.
而我觉得糟透了
Okay, listen.
好的 听着
When you're having these feelings of deep panic at home with Riley,
当你和莱利在家时感觉到这种深度的恐慌的话
just put him in his crib or carrier or somewhere safe...
把他放进婴儿床或婴儿车或安全的地方
...and draw a bath.
然后泡个澡
Just breathe until your heart isn't racing anymore,
保持呼吸直到你的心脏不再狂跳
come out and get dressed,
走出来 穿上衣服
start the day over again...
重新开始一天
...put on some real clothes.
穿得好点
These feelings that you're experiencing
你正经历的这些感受
they are... they're very, very, very scary.
它们 它们非常 非常 非常可怕
Okay? And very dark.
好吗 而且非常黑暗
And that's why you need to keep moving.
这就是为什么你需要保持脚步
You need to keep going.
你需要保持前进
You need to be busy.
你需要忙起来
You can't sit inside the fear
你不能坐在恐慌里
and doubt
怀疑里
and scariness.
害怕里
Breathwork is a deep healing in the nervous system,
呼吸法是神经系统的深层治疗
where we hold trauma and trapped emotions.
那里储存着我们的创伤和封闭情感
We can't talk our way out of trauma.
我们不能说服自己走出创伤
The body needs to process
身体需要处理
unprocessed emotions within the body.
身体内未经处理的感情
And this is why breathwork is so powerful.
这就是为什么呼吸法如此强大
If you're looking for deeper ways of healing
如果你正在找更深的疗愈方法
and you're searching for alternatives,
在找替代方式
don't wait any longer.
不要再等了
Let's connect and schedule your first breathwork session.
联♥系♥我们预约你的第一次呼吸法练习
杀人保姆的量刑陈述
Directly before the judge read Ortega her sentence,
在法官宣读奥尔特加的判刑前
she begged for forgiveness for her unspeakable crime.
她恳请宽恕她的弥天大罪
She stated she was sorry for what the judge had called, "Pure evil."
对于法官称为“纯粹邪恶”的行为她表达歉意
- She then spoke about how untreated mental illness... - Fuck.
-她随后提到了未经治疗的精神疾病... -操
- The judge was not convinced. - Shit.
-法官未被说服 -该死
She will be serving life in prison with no possibility of parole, saying that--
她被判处终身监禁 不得假释 并称...
You would not believe what I have been through today.
你不会相信我今天经历了什么
Okay, so, I don't know if you recall
就是说 我不知道你还记不记得
but there was this pair of absolutely davoonianca davoon,
有这么双非常高大上
gorge leather gloves
绝美的皮手套
that I saw on The RealReal.
我在RealReal网上看到的
奢侈品转售平台
I wake up this morning, banned.
我今早醒来 被禁了
Banned. Yeah. I know.
被禁了 对 我知道
Hey, my love!
嘿 我的宝贝
So you been keeping up and eating, and doing all the right things?
所以你有跟上进度 好好吃饭 做个好孩子吗
Yeah, I ate some cheese today!
是的 今天我吃了些芝士
- Mmm. - Cheese!
-嗯 -芝士
That's fantastic. I love cheese!
那太棒了 我爱芝士
- Daddy, can I get a hamster? - No. No, no.
-爸爸 我能养只仓鼠吗 -不不
I already told you, you're not getting a hamster.
我已经告诉过你 你不能养仓鼠
No, no. You know what, let's see, okay? Maybe when we get back to the apartment...
你知道吗 再看 好吗 也许等我们回到公♥寓♥
No, no, no, no, no. She's not getting a hamster.
不不不 她不能养仓鼠
- Daddy, when are you coming home? - She's not getting a hamster.
-爸爸 你什么时候回家 -她不能养仓鼠
What, where are you? I can hear something weird.
你在哪 我听到奇怪的声音
Oh. Yeah, that. I'm catching a game.
哦对 那个 我在看比赛
- A game? - Yeah.
-比赛? -对
Yeah, we got here this morning,
对 我们今早到的这里
and there's a minor league team here
这里有个职棒小联盟球队
on the island where we go. It's a little loud, so...
在我们来的这个岛上 有点吵 所以
Oh, it must be nice, huh, doing things for yourself. What's that like?
哦 那挺好 对吧 给自己找点乐子 那是什么感觉
Hey, hey, hey. You wanna switch places?
嘿 你想换换吗
You don't know what I'm dealing with here.
你不知道我有什么要处理
All right, I'll go sit on my ass...
好吗 我去屁事不干...
- Daddy! - ...all day in therapy...
-爸爸 -...做治疗...
I'm sorry. Ha-ha.
对不起 哈哈
I mean, "sit on my butt" listening to people whine,
我是说 啥事不干光听人抱怨
and you can captain this fu--
然后你来当船长领导这擦...
Uh... this stupid boat, okay?
呃 这艘愚蠢的船 好吗
Listen, I'm allowed to do things on my time off. Jesus Christ!
听着 我有权在休息时间做点自己的事 上帝啊
Time off? Oh, okay, um...
休息时间?哦 好吧
Daddy has to go now, and, uh, we have to drive,
爸爸要挂电♥话♥了 呃 我们得开车了
- so say goodbye to Daddy, okay? - No. I don't have to go!
-所以跟爸爸说再见 好吗 -不 我没有
- Look, they're in the middle... - Jesus.
-听着 他们在... -上帝
I told you, it's a rodent,
我告诉过你 那只是只啮齿动物
and just something to look after for no reason.
一个人们没来由选择照顾的东西
Please, please don't ask again,
拜托 拜托别再问了
and don't ask Daddy things I already say no to.
也不要问爸爸我已经说过不行的事
But Mommy, it's not fair!
但是妈妈 这不公平
Dr. Spring said this is a big week.
斯普林医生说这周要求很高
- Did she tell you that? - Yeah.
-她告诉你了吗 -对
I think you can do it.
我认为你能做到
But I'm already doing it my best.
但我已经尽全力了
I know, but you have to do a little better
我知道 但你必须做得更好一点
then we can get rid of this thing,
这样我们就能丢掉这个东西
and everything will be okay.
然后一切都会没事的
I'll be better.
我会更好的
Okay. Well...
好的 不过
...it's not up to me.
这不是我说了算
It's up to you.
这看你
What book can I read you tonight?
我今晚给你读什么书
I'm too tired. Just a song.
我太累了 唱歌♥吧
Okay, what song?
好 什么歌♥
- The dead whale one. - Okay.
-死鲸鱼那首 -好
♪ Think About Your Troubles - Harry Nilsson ♪
♪ Sit beside The breakfast table ♪
♪ 坐在早餐桌旁 ♪
♪ Think about your troubles ♪
♪ 思考你的烦恼 ♪
♪ Pour yourselves a cup of tea ♪
♪ 给自己倒杯茶 ♪
♪ Think about the bubbles ♪
♪ 思考那些泡泡 ♪
♪ You can take your teardrops ♪
♪ 可以把你的泪滴 ♪
♪ And drop 'em in a teacup ♪
♪ 滴进一个茶杯 ♪
♪ Take 'em down to the riverside ♪
♪ 把它们带到河边 ♪
♪ And throw them over the side ♪
♪ 然后扔进河水 ♪
♪ To be swept up by a current ♪
电影精选列表