我不得不告诉她我是你妻子的朋友
Bro, it took me forever to get her to go to sleep.
兄弟 我费九牛二虎之力才把她哄睡
And by the way, I had to give her a Band-Aid.
还有顺带一提 我给她贴了个创可贴
- She has some shit oozing from her stomach or something. - Hey. Okay, okay, hold on. Hold on.
-她肚子上有什么破玩意儿在往外冒 -嘿 好好 等等 等等
- Listen, who the fuck are you... - Watch the leg, man.
-听着 你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -小心我的腿 伙计
...and what the hell are you doing in my room?
你在我房♥间搞什么鬼
- Your room? - Yeah. This is my wife.
-你房♥间? -对 这是我妻子
That's my child.
那是我孩子
-Mommy? - My room.
-妈妈 -我房♥间
I just fucking told you who I was,
我刚他妈告诉你我是谁了
and you need to ask your wife why I got this cast on my leg.
而且你应该问你妻子为什么我腿上打着石膏
-It's-- I don't... - Who is this guy?
-这是 我不... -这家伙是谁
He's the babysitter.
他是保姆
- He's not the babysitter! He just told me he's not the babysitter. - I don't know what he's talking about.
-他不是保姆 他刚告诉我他不是保姆 -我不知道他在说什么
- Who the fuck is he? - She's awake.
-他他妈是谁 -她醒了
Can we just go inside? She can hear everything you're saying.
我们能进去吗 你说的她都能听见
Can you even explain to me why her machine is off
你能解释给我听为什么她机器是关着的
- and the tube is outside of her body? - Daddy! Are you out there?
-管子在身体外面 -爸爸 你在外面吗
- I ain't in this shit, man. -Come see me!
-我才不要趟这浑水 伙计 -来见我
-Let's go inside. - Daddy! Daddy!
-我们进去吧 -爸爸 爸爸
Hey. Hey. Lookit. Yes, hi.
嘿 嘿 瞧 是的 嗨
- Daddy's home! - Mom said we didn't need the program anymore.
-爸爸回来了 -妈说我们不需要那个项目了
Oh, my gosh. Look at you! You're beautiful.
哦天呐 看看你 你太美了
But I didn't believe her because Dr. Spring said I do.
但我不相信她因为斯普林医生说我需要
- But look, she was right! - What? What are you saying?
-但是看 她是对的 -什么 你在说什么
- Look! No tube! - What?
-看 没有管子 -什么
The tube is garbage now.
管子现在是垃圾了
I can go back to school!
我可以回学校了
- Oh, my God. - But Daddy...
-哦我的天 -但是爸爸
- I still don't want to eat food... - What...
-我还是不想吃东西 -什么
- ...because it's too squishy. -What's going on?
-因为它们太黏糊糊了 -这怎么回事
Will you take me to the playground tomorrow?
你明天能带我去游乐园吗
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你做了什么
Mommy!
妈妈
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy, I'm here.
妈妈 我在这
Mommy, please!
妈妈 拜托
Mommy!
妈妈
Please!
拜托
♪ Sit beside the breakfast table ♪
♪ 坐在早餐桌旁 ♪
♪ Think about your troubles ♪
♪ 思考你的烦恼 ♪
♪ Pour yourself a cup of tea ♪
♪ 给自己倒杯茶 ♪
♪ Then think about the bubbles ♪
♪ 思考那些泡泡 ♪
Mommy?
妈妈
I'll be better. I promise.
我会更好的 我保证
I'll be better.
我会更好的
♪ Sit beside the breakfast table ♪
♪ 坐在早餐桌旁 ♪
♪ Think about your troubles ♪
♪ 思考你的烦恼 ♪
♪ Pour yourself a cup of tea ♪
♪ 给自己倒杯茶 ♪
♪ Then think about the bubbles ♪
♪ 思考那些泡泡 ♪
♪ You can take your teardrops ♪
♪ 可以把你的泪滴 ♪
♪ Drop them in a teacup ♪
♪ 滴进一个茶杯 ♪
♪ Take them down to the riverside ♪
♪ 把它们带到河边 ♪
♪ And throw them over the side ♪
♪ 然后扔进河水 ♪
♪ To be swept up by a current ♪
♪ 让它们被水流冲走 ♪
♪ Then taken to the ocean ♪
♪ 接着带进海洋里 ♪
♪ To be eaten by some fishes ♪
♪ 被一些鱼儿吃掉 ♪
♪ Who were eaten by some fishes ♪
♪ 鱼儿又被另一些吃掉 ♪
♪ Swallowed by a whale ♪
♪ 被一条鲸鱼吞下 ♪
♪ Who grew so old ♪
♪ 鲸鱼年纪太大 ♪
♪ He decomposed ♪
♪ 他腐烂分解啦 ♪
♪ Doo-doo ♪
♪ 嘟 嘟 ♪
♪ Doo-doo ♪
♪ 嘟 嘟 ♪
♪ He died and left his body ♪
♪ 他死了离开他的身体 ♪
♪ To the bottom of the ocean ♪
♪ 沉入海洋之底 ♪
♪ Now everybody knows ♪
♪ 现在大家都知道 ♪
♪ That when a body decomposes ♪
♪ 当身体腐烂分解 ♪
♪ The basic elements ♪
♪ 那些基本元素 ♪
♪ Are given back to the ocean ♪
♪ 会回归海洋深处 ♪
♪ And the sea does what it oughta ♪
♪ 海洋也会干好它的活 ♪
♪ And soon there's salty water ♪
♪ 很快就有咸咸海水 ♪
♪ Not too good for drinking ♪
♪ 不太适合饮用 ♪
♪ 'Cause it tastes just like a teardrop ♪
♪ 因为尝起来就像泪滴 ♪
♪ So they run it through a filter ♪
♪ 所以他们过滤处理 ♪
♪ It comes out from a faucet ♪
♪ 从水龙头再流出 ♪
♪ And it pours into a teapot ♪
♪ 倒进一个茶壶里 ♪
♪ Which is just about to bubble ♪
♪ 茶壶就快沸腾冒泡 ♪
♪ Now ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Think about your troubles ♪
♪ 思考你的烦恼 ♪
电影精选列表