-你太棒了 -妈妈 停下
What? I can't stop. I just love you too much.
什么 我停不下来 我太爱你了
You smell like wine.
你一身酒气
Hello?
喂
Hi, it's... it's Caroline.
嗨 我是 我是卡罗莱
Caroline Primm, your patient.
卡罗莱·普林姆 你的病人
I'm sorry it's so late.
很抱歉这么晚打扰
Um... Oh. Is this an emergency?
呃 哦 这是紧急事件吗
Because, um, if this is an emergency,
因为 呃 如果是紧急事件
you need to hang up and--
你得挂断然后
It's not an emergency. I just--
不是紧急事件 我只是
I forgot to call you yesterday.
我昨天忘记打给你了
What?
什么
Well, you told me to take Riley for a walk
你告诉我带莱利去散散步
after I took a bath and calmed down
在我洗完澡 平静下来之后
and I did it, and I forgot to call you--
我照做了 然后忘记打给你
Oh. Okay, yes. Um...
哦 好的 对
Well, uh, that's good, and, um...
那很好 然后
Uh, I-- I do feel though that I should tell you that this number
我感觉自己有必要告诉你这个号♥码
is really for emergencies only, okay?
真的仅供紧急情况联♥系♥ 好吗
Oh. I'm sorry. I just...
哦 对不起 我只是
I just couldn't sleep thinking that you were worried.
我只是睡不着 想着你在担心
I wasn't worried.
我没有担心
You... You weren't? You weren't thinking about me?
你 你没有 你没有想着我吗
I said that you could call me if you...
我说你可以打给我
I said you could call me if you couldn't calm down
我说如果你平静不下来可以打给我
not that you had to call me.
不是说必须打给我
But, um... but are you safe, Caroline?
但是 但是你安全吗 卡罗莱
Are you...?
你
I'm... I'm sorry. I... I misunderstood.
我 对不起 我误会了
Yeah, I'm so dumb. Um... Yes, I'm safe.
没错 我太笨了 对 我很安全
Okay. Well, let's talk about this in session, okay?
好 我们咨♥询♥时再谈 好吗
I'm sorry. I'm obviously bothering you.
对不起 很明显我打扰你了
It is not your fault, uh...
这不是你的错
and I will-- I'll see you next week.
我会 下周我会见你
Well, can I come in tomorrow?
我明天能直接过来吗
It's just waiting until next week seems too long.
就想说等到下周太久了
Uh, well, let me check my schedule,
呃 我查下我的安排
and I will text you a time, okay?
然后短♥信♥告诉你时间 好吗
Okay. Um, I'm sor--
好的 对不...
You've gotta be fucking kidding me! Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥在玩我吧 该死
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello! Is anyone here doing their job?
你好 有人在干活吗
Shit.
该死
Want some help with that?
需要帮忙打开吗
I know a trick. Got a knife.
我知道个小技巧 还有把刀
Sweetie?
小甜心
Little Bear, open up. It's Mommy.
小熊 开门 是妈妈
Little Bear, open up.
小熊 开门
What is she doing?
她在干嘛
Whoa. Whoa, whoa.
喔 喔 喔
- What the fuck's your problem? - What? Whoa.
-你有什么毛病 -什么 喔
What, you're obsessed with me or something?
怎么 你迷上我了还是哪样
What are you talking about? Don't flatter yourself.
你在说什么 别自作多情了
Well, why are you looking at me? What? What do you want?
那你为什么看着我 啊 你想要什么
I don't want you just sitting outside and by yourself.
我不想看着你一个人坐在外面
Some creep might walk past or something.
可能有什么怪人路过之类的
What creep?
什么怪人
How the fuck do I know, lady?
我他妈哪知道 女士
There's creeps all over this place.
这里到处都是怪人
- Don't call me lady. - My bad, miss.
-别叫我女士 -我的错 小姐
Don't call me miss. Don't. Just don't.
别叫我小姐 别 行吗
Ma'am.
夫人
- Frau? - Yeah.
-太太(德语) -行
- Slag. - Oh, my God.
-淫♥娃♥ -哦天哪
Your thottiness?
荡♥妇♥阁下
Housewife?
家庭主妇
At this point, I don't even know what to refer to you as.
现在为止 我还不知道怎么称呼你
I'm gonna just call you female.
我就叫你女性吧
Yo, crazy pants.
哟 神经病
I was gonna partake in surfing the web for some things that I'm into,
我打算参与网上冲浪 找些我感兴趣的东西
if you catch my drift,
如果你懂我意思
and I'm just putting it out there, you more than welcome to join.
我开诚布公地说 很欢迎你加入
No pressure. Just saying.
不来也没事 只是提一嘴
What kind of stuff?
什么类型的东西
Is that like the dark web?
这是那个暗网吗
Like where you can buy people and stuff?
就是你能买♥♥人和东西的地方
I don't know. Never bought a person, so...
我不知道 没买♥♥过人 所以
But you could? Or sell one?
但可以对吧 或者卖♥♥人
I mean, I guess so, but I don't come on the dark web
我想 我猜是吧 但我上暗网
searching for that kind of shit, so...
不是找那些屁事的 所以
Aren't there places on there
那上面不是有地方
where people, like, show each other videos of murders
人们会 就是 展示自己杀人
and people they're holding captive?
或者囚禁人的视频
Can we change the subject? Let's buy drugs.
我们能换一个话题吗 让我们买♥♥毒品吧
Let's get some...
我们来点
...some shit, right? Come on.
来点家伙 行吗 来吧
What do you want? What are you into?
你想要什么 你喜欢什么
I don't know. Do they have, like...
我不知道 他们有没有 就是
cocaine or something?
可♥卡♥因♥之类的
When was the last time you tried cocaine?
你上次试可♥卡♥因♥是什么时候
What do you mean? It's a very popular drug.
你什么意思 这是种非常流行的毒品
I like it.
我喜欢它
All right. Well, I'm getting molly, so we'll get both.
行吧 我要买♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥ 所以我们买♥♥这两个
See, the thing is,
看 事情是这样的
I don't get paid till next week, so I need you to cover me.
我要下周才发薪 所以需要你先垫着
Oh. Oh, I'm-- No.
哦 哦 我是 不
No, no. I see what this is about.
不 不 我知道这怎么回事了
- Where you going? - I'm going back to my room.
-你去哪 -我回自己房♥间
For what? You don't even have a key.
干什么 你都没有钥匙
Besides, your daughter's passed out.
还有 你女儿睡死过去了
Front desk lady's definitely in a coma by now.
前台女士现在绝对醒不来
Calm down. Come sit down. Let's order. Jeez.
冷静点 来坐下 我们下单吧 老天
I could put it on my credit card, I guess.
我可以刷信♥用♥卡♥ 我猜
What? No.
什么 不
The 400, I could put it on my credit card.
那400 我可以刷信♥用♥卡♥
No, no. See, man, it can't be traced back to you.
不不 你看 伙计 你不能留下可查记录
It has to be anonymous.
必须得是不记名的
Well, then how do you pay for the stuff?
那你要怎么付款
All right, what we could do is
行 我们可以这样
we could go to a pharmacy or something real quick
我们可以就近去个药店或者哪
and put it on one of those gift cards
买♥♥张那种礼品卡
or maybe you got bitcoin, or crypto, or some shit like that?
或者如果你有比特币 加密货币之类的玩意儿
No, I don't have any of that stuff,
不 我没那些东西
and I can't get in a car
而且我不能上车
and leave my daughter alone in the middle of the night.
然后大晚上把我女儿一个人留在这
You leave your daughter alone all the time.
你一直都留你女儿一个人呆着
No, I don't. That's just if I go in the field.
不 我没有 我只是去旁边坪里
Ha! I literally seen you leave your daughter alone myself
哈 我自己就亲眼见过你留下女儿一个人
with my own two eyes.
看得真真的
- What's the problem this time? - What are you?
-这回怎么不行 -你是什么
You stalking me or something?
你在跟踪我什么的吗
I'm a concerned citizen. I mean, takes a village, right?
我是个热心群众 我意思是 街坊邻里对吧
What?
什么
Sweetie! Sweetie! It's Mommy!
小甜心 小甜心 是妈妈
You locked me out. Sweetie!
你把我锁外面了 小甜心
Sweetie! Open the door!
小甜心 开门
Little Bear, open the door!
小熊 开门
Mommy...
电影精选列表