It wants to close up.
它想要闭合
Oh.
哦
Yeah?
你好
Oh, hi. Uh, is James here?
哦 嗨 呃 詹姆斯在吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm his neighbor. I'm there, in that room there.
我是他邻居 我住那边 那间屋子
He is not here.
他不在
Oh, uh, do you know when he'll be back?
哦 呃 你知道他什么时候回来吗
I just have something to give him.
我有东西要给他
Give it to me.
给我吧
- I'll see he gets it. - No, no.
-我会交给他 -不 不
I have to give it to him myself. It's, uh...
我得亲自给他 这 呃
It's of value.
这是贵重物品
Of value?
贵重
Yeah. Of value.
对 贵重
Relax your body.
放松你的身体
Center in with yourself.
专注内在
Right now, your only job is to breathe.
现在 你唯一要做的就是呼吸
We're in the work phase of this...
我们正在准备阶段...
The more you relax your body right now...
现在你越放松身体
...the easier it gets for you.
就会越来越轻松
Recognize we're accessing the body's wisdom zone.
意识到我们正在进入身体的智慧区
Let your mind go.
解放你的意识
See if you can find your attention
看看能否让注意
within the movement of your breath.
集中在你呼吸的移♥动♥上
Start noticing
开始觉察
any sensation in your body...
你身体的任何知觉
...and see what catches your interest
看看是什么引起了你的兴趣
or your curiosity,
或你的好奇
and hold the space in a way you want to be held.
维持这个空间 以你自己期望被维持的状态
You'll probably notice
你大约能觉察到
any intensity builds up in your body.
身体积蓄的任何紧张情绪
That's okay.
没有关系
Rather than trying to control anything,
比起试图掌控一切
see if you can just allow...
看看你能否放开
the intensity to...
让紧张去...
You're not helping!
你没帮上忙
Hold her legs that way. Hold her legs down.
把她的双腿固定在那个方向 按住她的腿
We might have to restrain her.
我们可能得上束具
- Mom! - Hold her down!
-妈 -按住她
You're here to help us, come on!
你是来帮忙的 来吧
That's not helping at all.
那没用
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Try to help. Try to help.
努力帮忙 努力帮忙
Mommy!
妈妈
Make yourself feel safe.
让自己感到安全
If things are getting intense,
如果变得太激烈
recognize you can hold the space.
意识到你可以维持住这个空间
You can love yourself right now.
现在你可以爱自己
Don't avoid anything within. Don't abandon yourself.
别回避内心 别放弃自己
Stay connected to yourself.
与自我保持联♥系♥
See if you can honor yourself
看看你能否让自己骄傲
in this moment of reconnecting to yourself.
在这个与自我重新连接的时刻
Use your voice and imagine your emotion.
用你的声音 想象你的情绪
Allow it to be...
放手让它...
Maybe you can even do it tonight.
也许你甚至可以今晚就做
Down here. This way.
前面 这边
It's in here. Here.
这里面 这里
Okay, we gotta be quick because I have to get back, but...
好 我们得快点因为我还得回去 但是
I just... I just had to show someone what's going on in here.
我只是 我一定要让人看看这里的情况
Okay.
好的
So, a room filled with plastic tarp everywhere.
所以 一间铺满了塑料布的房♥间
Nice.
真好
So, is this your kill room?
所以 这是你的杀人间吗
No. Come on, I told you.
不 拜托 我告诉过你
The fucking ceiling fell down.
他妈的天花板掉了
What the fuck is that?
那他妈是什么
That's it. That's the hole.
就它 那就是那个洞
That's why I'm at the hotel.
那就是我呆在旅馆的原因
That's why you're staying at the fucking hotel?
你就因为那呆在该死的旅馆
Oh, my God. Come on.
哦我的天 拜托
You could've slept on your couch for a couple of weeks.
你完全可以在沙发上睡几周
What? Look at it.
什么 你看看它
It's been two months, and they refuse to fix it.
都两个月了 他们都不解决
There's dust and... and mold everywhere.
到处都是灰尘 还有霉菌
Mm.
嗯
Yo, what is up there?
哟 那上面是什么
They've been renovating forever.
他们装♥修♥个没完
- They said a pipe burst. - Oh, shit.
-他们说是水管爆了 -哦 该死
It's right there. There you go.
就在这 你看
I did the... that... you know, the thing, the breath thing.
我做了那个 你知道 那个呼吸什么的
What?
什么
And I think it took me here.
我认为是它带我过来的
- I think maybe I... - Oh, man...
-我认为也许我... -哦 伙计
That's why I wanted to come to see it.
所以我想过来看看
Man, you need guidance with that shit.
伙计 那玩意儿得在指导下做
You can't just be doing that.
你不能自己瞎做
- What are you doing? - Man, they lied to you, sis.
-你在干什么 -伙计 他们骗你的 姐们
- It ain't even no pipes in here. - Maybe you shouldn't get so close to it.
-这里面连管道都没 -也许你不应该靠那么近
Shh. Look. Come see.
嘘 看 过来看
It's a clean break. I'm telling you.
断得干脆利落 我告诉你
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
Oh, my God. What the fuck?
哦我的天 那他妈是什么
Man, my cousin Craig is a general contractor.
伙计 我表亲克雷格是个总包商
He knows somebody that knows somebody that can
他认识的人有认识的人可以
- fix this shit in a jiffy, yo. - Oh, my God.
-秒解决这烂摊子 哟 -哦我的天
It look like you got some motherfucking debris on your furniture.
看起来有操♥他♥妈♥的碎片掉你家具上了
You know, I can reupholster it.
你知道 我可以重新装潢
It's gonna cost you.
得费点钱
Let me go!
放开我
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Mommy! Mommy! I don't want it!
妈妈 妈妈 我不想要
- You are doing such a good job. - No!
-你做得非常好 -不
No! Mommy!
不 妈妈
You gotta hold her a lot harder than that.
你得用大点劲固定住她
No! No!
不 不
What the fuck?! Oh, shit!
什么鬼 哦 该死
Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
哦 操 操 操
Fuck! Oh, fuck!
操 哦操
James?
詹姆斯
Ah! Fuck! Fuck!
啊 操 操
Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck!
哦 操
Oh, fuck!
哦 操
不是你的错
Everybody settle. All right?
大家都入座 好吗
Get started. Hand out these, please.
开始了 请把这些传开
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好的
So the topic today is something that's so fundamental
所以今天的话题非常基础
that it's actually a little silly to talk about.
甚至说起来都有点傻
But it is so important to your child's recovery,
但对于你孩子的恢复至关重要
and more than that,
不仅如此
to your ability to help your child recover.
对你帮助孩子恢复的能力也非常重要
Can anybody guess what it is?
有谁能猜到是什么吗
Blame...
责备
- ...and, anybody? - Shame.
-和 谁知道 -羞愧
Yeah, thank you.
对 谢谢
So, as parents, a lot of times
所以 作为父母 很多时候
we look too closely at ourselves, right?
电影精选列表