没关系 说真的 她是最棒的
Don't worry about it. Seriously, she's the best.
不幸的是 她无力承担
Unfortunately, she can't really afford
我读大学的费用
to send me to college,
所以我们或许应该赶紧学习
so we should probably get back to work
因为我需要奖学金
because I need a scholarship,
最好是能考上一所好学校
and preferably one for a good enough school,
那我就不用回到这个鬼地方了
so I don't have to come back to this shit hole.
对 如果回到这里 就无法脱身了
Yeah, if you come back here, you'll be trapped.
你会像这个小镇一样变丑 被人遗忘
You'll be ugly and forgotten like this town.
你明白了
Yeah, you get it.
我明白
I do.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
我拿了些热巧克力和波兰巴布卡面包
I've got some hot chocolate and Polish babka.
这好像是种犹太巧克力面包
It's like a Jewish chocolate bread.
听着就好吃 罗斯太太
Sounds delicious, Mrs. Rose.
进度如何了
So how's it going?
我希望没有小打小闹
No funny business, I hope.
妈妈 我们在学习
Mom, we're studying.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Well, all right.
额 不小打小闹
Uh, no funny business.
玛丽 你有生命危险
Mary, your life is in danger.
我必须让你离开英格兰
I must spirit you away from England.
亲爱的菲利普 你还不明白吗
Oh dear, sweet Philip, don't you see?
这就是我
This is who I am.
我不会让他们夺走我一生努力争取的东西
I won't let them take what I've strived for my entire life.
我拼得太狠太久了
I have worked too hard and too long.
那我们呢
Well, what of us?
世界还没有准备好接受我们的爱
The world is not ready to accept our love.
盖里真是个好演员
Gary is such a good actor.
好的 我们休息五分钟
Okay, let's take five, everyone.
知道了
Got it.
太酷了
That's really cool.
特拉维斯需要练习一下口音
Travis needs to work on his accent.
总之我希望有很多人能看到它
Well, I hope a lot of people get to see it anyway.
直播会有相当多的观众
Well, the livestreaming will have a pretty big audience.
直播
Livestreaming?
我们让盖里饰演玛丽之后
After we cast Gary in the role of Mary,
我联♥系♥了一些LGBTQ+组织
I contacted a few LGBTQ+ organizations.
其中一个提供了设备
One of them offered to provide the equipment
和网站托管
and website hosting.
他们的网站每天有一万名访客
They get like 10,000 visitors to their website every day.
天了噜
Holy shit.
天了噜
Holy shit.
嘿 肯尼迪
Hey, Kennedy.
噢 我喜欢你衣服上的花
Ooh, I love the top, the flowers.
遍布全身
They're just everywhere.
卡尔文先生让我来告诉你
Mr. Calvin asked me to let you know
他想在他办公室见你
that he wants to see you in his office.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我听到他说他在找她
So I heard him saying that he was looking for her,
所以自愿跑来告诉你
and I volunteered to come and tell you.
你知道是关于什么的吗
You know what it's about?
额 他没有说
Um, he didn't say,
不过他看起来挺严肃的
but he seemed like super serious.
好
Okay.
爱你哟 -真心的
Love you. - Mean it.
昂娜 我能和你谈谈吗
Um, Honor, can I talk to you for a second?
额 当然可以
Uh, sure, yeah.
额
Um...
那一幕演的很棒
That was a great scene.
是 那很有趣 真的很有趣
Yeah, that was really fun. It was actually really fun.
我
I...
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
不 没出事
No, not really.
我只是…… 额
I just, um...
你和克莉丝汀还好吧
Everything okay with you and Christine?
很好 很完美 我们没事
Yeah, no, it's perfect. We're perfect.
一切都很完美
It's all perfect, you know?
我们在做羞羞的事
We're doing sex stuff, you know?
你是对这部戏有问题吗
Are you having trouble with the play?
没有 没有
No, no, no, no, no.
这部戏实际上
No, the play has actually been, like,
是我人生中非常棒的东西
a really amazing thing in my life.
我觉得我很难再对其他事情
I feel like it's been hard for me to really concentrate
上心了
on anything else.
那可能不利于你的成绩
That could be bad for your grades.
我不在乎成绩
Oh, I don't care about that.
就像这部剧
See, it's like the play,
甚至不是在剧中 而是在剧外
not even in the play, but just around the play,
我第一次觉得我终于开始
I feel like I'm finally getting to be me
做我自己
for the first time.
这很奇怪
It's weird.
这听起来是件好事
That sounds like it's a good thing.
没错
Yeah, no it is.
这是件好事 妥妥的好事
It's a good thing. It's definitely a good thing.
我只是 不认为……
I just--I don't think
我爸爸会喜欢这件事
my dad would like it very much.
喜欢什么事
Like what?
我不认为他会喜欢我做我自己
I just don't think he'd like me being me.
特拉维斯 我……
Travis, I--
哦 你在这儿啊 汉密尔顿
Oh, there you are, Hamilton.
我不喜欢没有你陪我吃午饭
I hate going to lunch without you.
你们在这里干什么呢 手拉手的
So what are you two doing out here holding hands
仿佛一对情侣
like you're a couple?
我只是在帮特拉维斯熟悉剧中的场景
Oh, I was just helping Travis with the scene from the play.
没错 她只是在帮我熟悉一个剧里的
Yeah, she was just helping me with a scene
场景
from the play.
我想你只需遵从自己的直觉 特拉维斯
I think you just have to go with your instinct, Travis.
到目前为止 它提供了很大的帮助
It's served you pretty well up till now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢你的帮助
Like, really thank you for your, uh, help.
我是说 我只得过这一个B
I mean, that's the only B I've ever gotten,
你知道
and, you know, it's--
一旦戏剧结束 我知道我可以
once the play is over, then I know that I'll be able
把成绩补回来
to get them back up.
没关系
It's okay.
你没有造成任何永久性伤害
You haven't done any permanent damage.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 肯尼迪 嘿 卡尔文先生
Hey, Kennedy. Hey, Mr. Calvin.
嘿 昂娜
Hey, Honor.
肯尼迪 你可以向昂娜讨教下经验
Oh, see now, Kennedy, you can take some lessons from Honor here.
她知道如何齐头并进
She knows how to juggle a lot of balls.
行了 你们俩记住我说的话
All right, just remember what I said, you two.
谨遵教诲
We'll never forget.
你们说了什么
What was that all about?
我的老师告诉他 他们很担心我
My teachers told him they were worried about me.
我的成绩下降了 所以他打给了我父母
My grades have really slipped, so he called my parents.
我很抱歉 肯尼迪
I'm really sorry, Kennedy.
我感觉这是我的错
I feel like it's kind of my fault.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你改变了我♥操♥蛋的人生
You changed my fucking life.
迈克尔
Michael?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
没什么
Nothing.
拜托
Come on.
你会取笑我的
You're gonna laugh.
电影精选列表