我发誓今天过后 再也不迟到了 好吗
I swear after today, I won't be late anymore, okay?
你最好不要
You better not be.
五分钟
Five minutes!
快去训练
Wait, go to practice.
你抢我男朋友 -哦
You stole my boyfriend! - Oh--
男朋友 男朋友
Boyfriend--boyfriend.
老娘要揍你
I'm gonna kick your ass!
是她 是她 揍你 揍你
It's her--it's her-- kick your ass--kick your ass!
你个贱♥人♥
You're a fucking bitch.
哇哦 这可能会造成永久性伤害
Whoa, no, that one could have caused permanent damage.
我说真的 你看…… -妈妈进来了
Seriously, I mean, look at-- - Mom coming in!
这里听起来
Doesn't sound like
不像在进行学习啊
much studying is going on in here.
这次是什么面包
What kind of bread is it this time?
这个叫做德国史多伦
Well, it's called a German stollen.
是一种水果面包
It's kind of a fruit bread.
每天都不重样 都记不清了
It's a new one every day. Can't keep track.
嗯 我家宝贝的标准高
Well, my baby has high standards.
确实如此 谢谢 罗斯太太
Yes, she does. Thanks, Mrs. Rose.
不客气 迈克尔
You're welcome, Michael.
谢谢
Thanks.
回到你的老仇人 共价键
Back to your old nemesis, covalent bonds.
累了吗 -对
Tired? - Yeah.
嗯 我想我们学得够多了
Yeah, I think we've studied enough.
额
Um...
也许我们不应该
maybe we shouldn't.
行
All right, yeah.
为什么不
Why not?
等期中考之后吧
Just maybe after the midterm.
好
Yeah.
我们应该为明天养精蓄锐
We should probably be fresh for tomorrow.
这对我们俩都很重要
There's a lot riding on it for both of us.
对
Yeah.
明天一切都会不同 对吧
It'll all be different tomorrow, won't it?
好了 同学们 时间到
All right, everybody. Time's up.
我不用再在乎别人的看法了
I don't need to care what anyone thinks anymore.
我看不下去了
I can't watch.
我也是
Neither can I.
想到一切都结束了 感觉好奇怪
It's so weird to think it's all over.
嗯哼 确实如此
Mm-hmm, yeah, it is.
你觉得考得怎么样
How do you think you did?
还行 你呢
Okay. How about you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我可能漏了几题
I think I might have missed a couple.
他比我更需要这个机会
He needed it more than I did.
很奇怪 我自♥由♥了
It's weird, I'm free.
自♥由♥地爱他 自♥由♥地顺应发展
Free to like him. Free to see where it goes.
从来没交过男朋友
Never had a boyfriend.
迈克尔
Michael!
抱歉
Sorry.
我没事
I'm good.
你在看什么 老兄
What you looking at, man?
我没事 迪塞尔没事 好吗
I'm good. Diesel is good, okay?
你是故意的
You did that on purpose.
不是
No.
待会儿见
See you later.
所以计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我们知道你对他不是认真的
Yeah, we know you're not serious about him.
对 肯定有一个计划 否则不管怎样
Yes, there has to be a plan, otherwise, whatever it is,
都需要巨大的勇气
it takes huge balls.
巨大的
Huge.
我受宠若惊 但我只是喜欢他
I'm flattered, but I just like him.
哦
Oh.
你要我们做什么吗
Do you--do you want us to do anything?
对 你要我现在和迪塞尔分手吗
Yeah, do you want me to break up with Diesel now?
我想这个取决于你
I mean, that's-- that's up to you.
你不喜欢他吗
Don't you like him?
我
I...
喜欢
do.
嗯
Hm.
那就别为我做任何事
Then don't do anything on my account.
你们真的是我的好朋友
You guys have been really great friends to me.
我从未对你们说过
I never really told you that.
我可以一直依靠你们
I could always rely on you.
你们在高中给了我一个位置
You gave me a place in high school.
现在我只希望你们开心
And now I just want you to be happy.
再见
See ya.
哇哦
Wow.
那真是 很甜蜜
That was really, like, sweet?
今晚学习吗 -当然 我八点过来
嘿 在干嘛呢
在陪养母看电视 她好几晚没回家
我想应该花点时间陪陪她
好的 明天见(比心/不比心)
(比心~~~)
你知道 我很惊讶你的化学期中考
You know, I was surprised you didn't do better
没有考好
on the chem midterm.
我想这学期我承担太多了
I guess I took on too much this semester.
对 我想也是
Yeah, I guess you did.
你们这一帮人
I mean, a whole bunch of you--
特拉维斯·比金斯 肯尼迪·帕克 你们的成绩都下滑了
Travis Biggins, Kennedy Park, all of your grades fell off.
我想是毕业倦怠症
Senior-itis, I guess.
不管是什么 都让我的第四个人选
Well, whatever it was, it allowed my fourth choice,
迪普尼基超到了你们前面
Dipnicky to pull ahead of you,
不过 你很幸运
but, lucky you,
我不会只根据绩点来做最后的决定
I don't make my final decisions solely on grade point.
你 额 你来看了我的演出
You, um, you came to my show,
这对我意义重大
which that meant a lot to me.
实际上 昂娜 你对我很重要
Actually, Honor, you mean a lot to me.
不要担心年龄差距 好吗
Don't worry about the age difference, okay?
你是如此成熟
You are so mature.
就好像你外表是十七岁
It is like you are 17 on the outside,
但你内心已经是三十岁了
but you are-- you're 30 on the inside.
卡尔文先生 -嗯
Mr. Calvin. - Yeah.
你是要我和你上♥床♥吗
Are you asking me to sleep with you?
我不知道我们是否能
Well, uh, I don't know if we'd be
多睡一会儿
doing a whole lot of sleeping.
哦 太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
你看 我外表还是十七岁
You see, I'm still 17 on the outside,
所以我真的很需要睡眠
so I really need my sleep.
因为我还是孩子
Because I'm a child.
再见 卡尔文先生
Bye, Mr. Calvin.
你们别闹了
Guys, stop fighting.
嗨 -嗨
Hi.- Hi.
迈克尔在吗
Is Michael here?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔·迪普尼基
Michael Dipnicky.
不在 他在我妈妈工作的地方
No, he's at my mom's work.
哦 额……
Oh, um...
你能告诉我地址吗
could you tell me where that is?
嗨 迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
嘿
Hey.
进来吧
Come on in.
你好
Well, hello.
妈妈 她是昂娜
Mom, this is Honor.
很高兴见到你 昂娜
Well, it's nice to meet you, Honor.
我听说过你的很多事
I've heard a lot about you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能留下来吃晚饭吗
Can you stay for dinner?
额 不行 我必须回家
Um, no. No, I have to get home.
我希望下次有机会共进晚餐
Well, I hope you can make it another time.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你那天在我回家的路上碰到我
You ran into me the other day on my way home,
电影精选列表