女王马上就来
The queen will be here in moments.
她下令处死你
She has ordered your death.
她不会的 她爱我
She wouldn't. She loves me.
我不会做什么 菲利普
What wouldn't I do, Phillip?
女王殿下
all: Her Royal Highness.
你为什么带他来这儿
Why have you brought him here?
我想如果你见到他……
Well, I thought perhaps if you saw him--
我抉择已定
I have made my choice.
玛丽 我的爱人
Mary, my love.
遵从我的命令
Follow my command.
遵从 遵从
♪ Follow, follow ♪
遵从我的
♪ Follow my ♪
命令
♪ Command ♪
哦 我忘了说这是一部音乐剧吗
Oh, did I forget to mention it was a musical?
你是否认为
♪ Did you think ♪
我会被星星所左右
♪ I would be swayed by the stars? ♪
因为我来自金星 而不是火星
♪ For I come from Venus, not from Mars ♪
大错特错
♪ Well, big mistake ♪
我不会掰开 放弃我多汁的蛋糕
♪ I won't break, bid farewell to my juicy cake ♪
不愧是女王
♪ What a queen ♪
我没有时间大发善心
♪ I have no time for charity ♪
也不把名望放在眼里
♪ I'm pissing on popularity ♪
当岸边露出晨曦 随之烽火四起
♪ When the sun hits the shore, then it's war ♪
你将一命归西
♪ You'll be canceled forevermore ♪
我就是传说中的血腥玛丽
♪ I'm the legendary Bloody, Bloody Mary ♪
光荣无比
♪ VeryVeryGlorious ♪
光荣
♪ Glorious ♪
光荣 光荣
♪ Glorious, glorious ♪
光荣
♪ Glorious ♪
光荣 光荣
♪ Glorious, glorious ♪
光荣
♪ Glorious ♪
结束我的生命
♪ End my days ♪
饶了我这颗破碎的心吧
♪ Spare me a broken heart ♪
我从一开始就爱你
♪ I loved you from the start ♪
是我太傻吗 亲爱的
♪ Was I a fool, dear? ♪
男人不必在爱情和权利之间做抉择
Men don't have to choose between love and power.
为什么女人就必须
Why must a woman?
我知道我喜欢这部剧是有原因的
I knew there was a reason I liked this play.
我以为我就是血腥玛丽
I thought I was Bloody Mary.
没人会知道我的庐山真面目
No one was going to know who I really was,
也没有什么能阻挡我的成功
and nothing was going to stand in the way of my success.
我想逃离这个小镇 但说真的
I wanted to get away from this town, but really,
我唯一想逃避的其实是我自己
the only thing I was trying to escape was me.
我不想向别人展示真面目
I didn't want to show people who I really am
因为我不想受伤
because I didn't want to get hurt,
我这样做了
and I did.
也受了伤
I got hurt.
但我也发现对于那些值得的人
But I also discovered that the people who are worth it,
你会爱他们 他们也会爱你
you'll love them, and they'll love you back.
我现在是谁
Who am I now?
还有待确定 但我会没事的
Still to be determined, but I'll be fine.
昂娜
Honor.
我们现在正在开会
We are in the middle of a meeting right now.
哦 只会耽误一小会儿
Oh, this will only take a minute.
嗨 迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
他把你的推荐信寄到哈佛了吗
Has he sent your recommendation to Harvard yet?
我 -没 还没有
I-- - No, no, no, no, not yet.
那就好
Good.
因为我觉得你可能要重新考虑一下
Because I think you might want to reconsider.
卡尔文先生
Mr. Calvin,
你是要我和你上♥床♥吗
are you asking me to sleep with you?
我不知道我们是否能
Why, I don't know if we'd be
多睡一会儿
doing a whole lot of sleeping.
并不是你听的那样
That's not what it sounds like.
真的吗
Really?
昂娜 你知道你一直都是我的首选吧
Honor, you know that you were always my first choice, right?
哦
Oh.
谢谢 但我不想让你推荐我
Oh, thanks, but I don't want you to recommend me.
哈佛是肯尼迪家的人都去过的
Harvard is where all the Kennedys went,
所以我想让你推荐肯尼迪
so I want you to recommend our Kennedy.
额 好
Uh-huh, yeah.
再见 迈克尔
Bye, Michael.
如我所说 我会没事的
Like I said, I'll be fine.
干杯 贱♥人♥们 -谢谢
Cheers, bitches. - Thank you.
嗨 妈妈 -是闹钟
Hi, Mom. - It's an alarm.
我都不知道是怎么回事
I don't know how that happened.
喵 喵 喵
Meow, meow, meow.
这是一件艺术品 没有对白
It's an art piece. There's no dialogue.
只有保龄球
Just bowling.
死狗狗
Dead puppies.
你看 正如肯尼·罗杰斯所说
You see, it's like Kenny Rogers said...
你忘词了
You forgot.
ET打电♥话♥回家
ET phone home.
别从圣路易斯丽笙酒店打来 小家伙
Not from the St. Louis Radisson, little man.
学生都去哪儿了
Where did all the students go?
天呐 哎哟
Oh, God, ow.
一旦你破了处 第二次……
Once you lose your virginity, the second time--
你想继续吗
You want to keep going?
这是我听过的最热烈的掌声
That was the most forced applause I have ever heard.
歌♥会结束了 交通
Song club is over, traffic.
你……
You--
你闻起来像薯条 我是在恭维你
You smell like fries. I meant it as a compliment.
我只是告诉你
I just told you--
如果上面写着镜像中止 不要溢出
If it says mirror abort, don't spill.
你懂了
You got it.
镜像中止
Mirror--abort!
是的 他有更多
Yes, man, he had way more .
我们非常…… 我……
We were fricking--I, uh--
重来一次
Let's go again.
我的天
Oh, my God.
弄好
Work it!
我爱你
And love you!
真心的
all: Mean it!
我那时才知道她不是那个人
And that's when I knew she wasn't the one.
电影精选列表