我不会
I'm not.
我小的时候放了学 经常走这条路回家
When I was a kid, I used to take this route home from school.
我会假装我父母还健在
I'd pretend that my parents were still alive
还住在这条街上
and that they lived on this street,
他们在等着我回家
and they were just waiting for me to come home.
我知道这很奇怪
It's weird, I know.
这不奇怪
It's not weird.
你想看我最爱的一栋吗
You wanna see my favorite one?
那里面非常棒
It's really nice on the inside.
你进去过 -一直都这样
You've been inside? - All the time.
我跟踪这户人家好几年了 来吧
I stalked this family for years. Come on.
我们走 -迈克尔
Let's go! - Michael!
快来
Come on.
他们冰箱里通常放着大量的苏打水
They usually have like a gazillion sodas in the fridge.
等等 通常 -对
Wait, usually? - Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
迈克尔 -干嘛
Michael! - What?
他们会怪在女仆头上 -这可不行
They'll blame it on maid. - That's not okay.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
干杯 -嗯哼
Cheers. - Mm-hmm.
想参观一下吗 女士
Care for a tour, ma'am?
我很乐意
I'd be delighted.
走这边
This way!
非常感谢 请坐
Thank you very much. Please have a seat.
哇哦
Wow.
给 -谢谢
Here you are. - Thank you.
这是我们的晨居室
Well, this is our morning room.
我们早上在这里学习
It's where we study in the mornings.
那我们下午做什么
What do we do in the afternoon?
我们回到午居室
Well, we retire to the afternoon room,
我们在那里惩罚仆人和数钱
where we punish our servants and count our money.
你是谁
Who are you?
我有个特别款待
I have a special treat.
好的 -我保证不奇怪
Okay. - It's not weird, I promise.
好的
Okay.
晚间音乐会时间到
Time for the evening concert.
那边那个是原作
That one there, that's an original.
哦 -不 不是
Oh. - No, it's not.
你会弹吗
This though, do you play?
不会 -我上过几节课
No. - I've taken a few lessons.
我不断地
♪ I keep on falling ♪
在你我的爱河中沉浮
♪ In and out of love with you ♪
我从未像爱你一样
♪ I never loved someone ♪
爱过其他人
♪ The way that I love you ♪
糟糕 从后面出去 -噢
Oh, crap, out the back. - Oh.
真的 立刻 快
Seriously, right now. Come on.
没事了
We're good.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我必须保住我的王位
I must secure my throne.
很好 殿下 但我必须提醒你
Very well, Your Highness, but I must remind you,
公爵是新教♥徒♥
the Duke is a Protestant.
你也想把他处死吗
Do you wish to put him to death as well?
比金斯 你得把它震到后面
Biggins, you got to shimmy it to the back.
我在震了 -再用力点
I'm shimmying, already. - Try harder.
这真的值得吗
Is this really worth it?
我每小时才挣十二美元
I get paid $12 an hour.
那个燕麦棒花了我三美元
I spent $3 on that granola bar.
对 很值得
Yeah, it's worth it.
她在这儿
There she is.
昂娜 明天就是期中考了 有计划吗
So, Honor, midterms tomorrow. Got a plan?
转动它 -向左边转
Pivot it. - Pivot to the left.
迈克尔今晚要过来学习
Michael is going to come over to study tonight.
明天 他不会知道自己怎么输的
Tomorrow, he won't know what hit him.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你认为她会不会……
You don't think she's gonna like--
哦 不
Oh, no.
她们大可放心
They've got nothing to worry about.
我不会和迈克尔上♥床♥的
I'm not going to sleep with Michael.
我不能
I can't.
反正我不确定那样能把他甩下神坛
I mean, I'm not sure it would throw him off that much anyway.
他太敏锐 太聪明了
He's too sharp, too smart.
坦白说 和他上♥床♥会把我甩下来
And frankly, sleeping with him would throw me off.
我还是处♥女♥
I'm a virgin.
也许你会惊讶 不过你在这里看到过
Maybe you're surprised, but have you seen anyone
配得上的人吗
around here who's worth it?
我得离开这里 所以我必须耍阴招
I've got to get out of here, so I've got to play dirty.
我真贱
I'm a bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
You're a fucking bitch!
克莉丝汀 什么情况
Christine, what the hell?
克莉丝汀
Christine.
特拉维斯和我分手了
Travis broke up with me,
他说他没和别人约会
and he said he isn't seeing anyone else,
但我知道他有 我还知道就是你
but I know he is, and I know it's you!
行了 克莉丝汀 不是我
Okay, okay, Christine. It's not me.
老娘要揍你
I'm gonna kick your ass!
行了 克莉丝汀
Okay, Christine.
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
我要杀了你
I am going to kill you!
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk about this?
因为我真的不想打架
Because I really-- I don't wanna fight.
那你抢我男朋友之前
Well, you should've thought about that
就该想到这一点
before you stole my boyfriend.
你还记得我会空手道吧
You remember I took karate, right?
啊
Ah, ah!
克莉丝汀
Christine.
克莉丝汀 天啊 怎么回事
Christine, oh, my God. What the hell?
是她 我知道是她
It's her. I know it's her.
不是她 好吗
It's not her, okay?It's not her.
好 那还能是谁
Okay, well, then who the hell else could it be?
还有谁像我这么性感
Who else is as hot as I am, huh?
哇哦
Whoa.
你意思是……
You mean--
什么 他意思是什么
What, what? What does he mean?
告诉我们
Tell us, tell us.
克莉丝汀 你是个好女孩
Christine, you're a great girl.
你说你每晚都对着我的自♥拍♥撸管
Were you lying when you said you masturbated
是在说谎吗
to my selfies every night?
真悲哀
Sad.
别动
Hold it.
昂娜 那一招真帅 你没事吧
Honor, that was like bad-- are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
这场打架被上传到Ins
The fight is posted on Instagram,
色拉布和脸书
Snapchat, and Facebook,
让父母和祖父母看看
for the parents and grandparents.
等等 特拉维斯是同性恋吗
Wait, is Travis gay?
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
各位 快来
Guys, come on!
该死
Oh, shit.
爸爸 爸爸 我能解释 好吗
Dad, Dad, Dad, I can explain, okay?
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
我什么事都没有
Nothing is wrong with me.
我是同性恋 这才是真实的我
I'm gay. It's who I am.
我知道你是同性恋
I know you're gay.
你五岁的时候我就知道了
I've known since you were five years old.
她就是没眼力见的傻♥逼♥
She's the idiot for not knowing.
但我说的不是这个
But that's not what I'm talking about.
等等 那你说啥
Wait, then what?
你训练总是迟到
You're always late for practice!
哦 哦 对不起 爸爸
Oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry, Dad.
电影精选列表