其中两场演虎克船长
two of them as Captain Hook.
你不会真的考虑这个吧
You're not actually considering this.
我们都希望观者如山
Well, we want as big an audience
不是吗
as possible, don't we?
对
Yeah.
除了艺术生和我们的父母
And wouldn't it be nice to do a play
我们为其他的人演戏不也很好吗
for people besides the arts kids and our parents?
我感觉盖里可能会接受这件事
I had a feeling Gary might be open to this.
如果我对特拉维斯没有猜错
If I'm right about Travis,
盖里认识他的时间可能比我长
Gary's probably known him longer than I have.
这些是拼图的所有碎片
These are all pieces of the puzzle.
你很快就会看到整幅图
You'll begin to see the full picture shortly.
肯尼迪 你怎么想
Kennedy, what do you think?
我
Me?
可怜的姑娘
Poor girl.
她人生中第一次毫无征兆地
With no warning at all, for the first time in her life,
被人询问意见
someone asked her opinion.
你认为让特拉维斯演公爵怎么样
What do you think about Travis playing the Duke?
额 我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
特拉维斯是谁 -好吧 昂娜
Who's Travis? - Okay, Honor?
你可能是这个房♥间里唯一一个
Honor, you're probably the only person in this room
和他说过话的人
who's ever spoken to him.
你能问问他吗
Will you ask him?
内 外
In, out.
内 外 内
In, out, in.
我不知道
I don't know, guys.
我以前从没演过戏 所以……
I've never really done any acting before, so--
别担心 我会帮你的
Oh, don't worry. I'll help you.
情况非常微妙
This is very delicate.
我需要特拉维斯出演这部戏
I need Travis in this play,
但盖里有我没有的东西
but Gary has something that I don't have,
一根老二
a penis.
特拉维斯 跟你男朋友说晚安
Travis, say good night to your boyfriend
然后过来趴地上
and come get on all fours.
我得走了 各位
I gotta go, guys.
明天是第一次演员会议
First cast meeting is tomorrow!
排好队 开始
Line it up. Let's go.
我一直好奇 你觉不觉得特拉维斯是……
I've always wondered, do you think Travis is--
弯的 弯的 弯的
Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.
快点 -弯的
Let's go. - Gay.
现在 在实验的这个阶段
Now, at this stage of the experiment,
注意热度非常的重要
it's really important to pay attention to the heat.
眼睛盯好
Keep your eye on it.
像一个哭泣天使
Like a Weeping Angel.
什么
What?
哦 没什么
Oh, nothing.
哭泣天使是《神秘博士》中的外星人
Weeping Angels are these aliens in "Doctor Who."
如果你不盯着他们 他们就会杀了你
If you look away from them, they'll kill you.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是不敢相信你会看《神秘博士》
I just can't believe you watch "Doctor Who."
抱歉 别取笑我
I'm sorry. Don't make fun of me.
不会 不会 我是影迷
No, no, no, I'm a fan.
我不会取笑别人
I don't make fun of people.
你最爱哪个博士
Who's your favorite doctor?
我的是 马特·史密斯
Mine's... both: Matt Smith.
啊 迈克尔 对不起
Oh--ah! Michael, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 -都怪我
I'm so sorry. - That's my fault.
不 怪我 怪我
No, that was mine.That was mine.
我们明天有个测验
We have a quiz tomorrow.
这次小接触加上我今晚的计划
This little encounter plus what I have planned for tonight
便是我的第一波行动
is the first wave of my campaign.
你知道 迈克尔成为我实验搭档的那天
You see, the day Michael became my lab partner,
他要求关注我的一切
he requested to follow me on, like, everything.
我没有急着同意他
I didn't jump to welcome him in,
不过我知道他只是等着看我的性感照片
but I know he's just waiting to see all the hot pics I've got.
这可不是自负
That's not ego.
这只是在陈述事实
That's just a statement of fact.
现在 我按下这个按钮
Now, I tap this button,
我想象着迈克尔一个人坐在
and I picture Michael sitting alone
他的书呆子洞穴 盯着电脑
in his nerd cave at his computer,
准备着期中考 然后他收到了通知
studying for the midterm, when he gets a notification.
他不再学习
And instead of studying,
而是整晚都做手部活塞运动
he spends the evening tugging his slug.
当有男生在网上加女生的时候
Any girl who doesn't think that's what goes on
任何不这样想的女生都是在自欺欺人
when a guy hits her up online is kidding herself.
贝丝 我最爱的学生 你要来看我下一场演出吗
Beth, my favorite student. You coming to my next show?
他们不看身份证 -不去
They don't card, okay? - No.
各们 拜托
All right. Guys, come on.
我要打给你妈妈 跟她说你吸毒
I'm gonna call your mom and tell her you do drugs.
嘿 不许反悔 不许反悔
Hey, no take backs!No take backs!
你想听些恶心的摇滚音乐还是什么
You want to hear some sick-ass acoustic rock or what--no.
嘿 同学 要来听我的杜阿·利帕
'Sup, player, you gonna come see my Dua Lipa,
泰德·纽金特混搭乐吗
Ted Nugent mash-up, or what?
不吗 昂娜
No? Honor.
嗨 -嘿 嗨
Hi. - Hey, hi.
哇 啊 啊 啊
Whoa, ah, ah, ah.
依旧默契
Classic us.
你上周错过了我的大型演出
You missed my big gig last week.
哦 对不起 卡尔文先生 我有很多事情
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Calvin. I've had a lot of work.
好吧 你很幸运
Well, you are in luck
因为我马上要举办下一场
because I got another one coming up.
砰 周日晚上 一定要来
Bam, Sunday night. Be there.
哦 我不知道
Ooh, I don't know.
什么 你不想……
What?Well, you don't wanna--
你不想让我失望吧
you don't wanna disappoint me, do you?
我开玩笑的啦
I'm just kidding.
你不能让我失望 除非你故意让我失望
You couldn't disappoint me, unless you disappoint me.
额
Um...
我会去的 -好耶
I'll be there. - Yes!
演出结束后我带你去后台
And I will get you backstage after the show.
天呐 就因我以为他人畜无害
God, I'm gonna keep paying for the fact
现在要继续遭罪
I thought he was harmless.
开心吗
Happy?
这看起来就像小孩的灰姑娘服装
This looks like a kid's Cinderella costume.
是睡美人
Sleeping Beauty.
有些小孩的万圣节服装
Some kid wore them for Halloween,
他们的父母捐掉了
and their parents donated them.
这些一点都不符合历史
These aren't the least bit historically accurate.
而且很糟糕
They're also awful.
又不是有人给我们钱
Well, it's not like anyone's giving us
去买♥♥或者租新的戏服
any money to buy or even rent new ones,
我们只有这些
so we're stuck with these.
太糟了
It's too bad.
它们极大地破坏了这出戏的真实性
They do such a disservice to the authenticity of the play.
我们不用这些
We're not using these.
它们会毁掉一切的
They'll ruin everything.
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
对 我们也不可能做出新的
Yeah, I mean, it's not like we can make new ones.
我可以 -嗯
I can. - Hm?
我能做出符合历史的戏服
I can make historically accurate costumes.
我一直都在做
I do it all the time.
是 但短短三周也不可能做出
Well, yeah, but not for a whole play
整场戏的戏服
that's in like three weeks.
你的功课怎么办
What about your schoolwork?
这件事更重要
This is more important.
开始看到拼图了吗
Starting to see the puzzle?
好的 我没意见
Okay, yes, this is fine with me,
但我们得开始试镜了
but we need to get going with auditions,
我想我们得找其他人演公爵 好吗
and I think we're gonna need to find another Duke, okay?
不 我觉得不必
Nah, I don't think so.
电影精选列表