所以我编了这个房♥子的故事
so I made up the story about this house.
我觉得破门而入这件事
I figured the whole breaking and entering thing
能让我看起来很痞帅
made me seem charming, roguish.
女生总是喜欢这样的
Girls always like that.
嘿 孩子们 想吃点心吗
Hey, kids. You want a snack?
不用 谢谢 莎莉
No thanks, Sally.
你想让我跟踪你回家
You wanted me to follow you home.
所以你才说你不想在这里学习
That's why you said you didn't want to study there.
你想引我去她家
You wanted to lead me to her house.
我注意到塔莉亚和艾玛在跟踪我回家
Well, I noticed Talia and Emma following me home,
所以我带她们去了那个街区
so I led them to that neighborhood,
不过我甩掉了她们 因为我需要你亲眼看到
but I lost them because I needed you to see it for yourself.
嗯 所以我没有拉你一起进来
Mm, that's why I didn't drag you in with me.
我刚好有时间把它翻过来
I had just enough time to turn it over,
我还让你等着
and I made you wait.
女生也喜欢这样
Girls like that too.
他们冰箱里通常放着大量的苏打水
They usually have like a gazillion sodas in the fridge.
而且我贴在厨房♥的那些照片
Also, those pictures that I threw around the kitchen,
上面有我
they had me in them,
不过你只顾着看我撒野
but you were too busy watching me go wild.
迈克尔
Michael!
顺便说一句 谢谢你没有用迷♥药♥
By the way, thank you for not using the roofie.
当然 如果你放进了热可可
Of course, if you had put it in the cocoa,
我就只能假装不小心打翻杯子
I would have needed to pretend to accidentally spill it
洒你一床
all over your bed.
我想你为自己省了一次清理
I guess you saved yourself a cleanup.
《使女的故事》
"The Handmaid's Tale."
你随身带着
You had it with you.
而我们课堂都没布置过
It wasn't assigned in any of our classes,
所以我认为它很重要
so I assumed it was important.
不过《神秘博士》是真的
"Doctor Who" is real though.
对 我喜欢《神秘博士》
Yeah, I love "Doctor Who."
我不明白你是如何知道
I don't understand how you knew
我会为你做出让步
that I would do what I did for you.
我看到了你为肯尼迪和特拉维斯所做的事
When I saw what you did for Kennedy and Travis.
什么
What?
你本可以用很多方法将他们打倒
You could have used any number of ways to take them down,
但你选择的方式表明了你还有良心
but what you chose to do showed you had a heart.
你早就可以毁掉他们
You could have destroyed them
在你发现特拉维斯是同性恋
the minute you found out Travis was gay
和肯尼迪成为朋友时
and when Kennedy became your friend.
我不想让卡尔文先生知道我……
I didn't want Mr. Calvin to know that I--
卡尔文不会在乎 那个家伙爱着你
Calvin wouldn't have cared. The guy is in love with you.
你这么做 是因为你在乎他们
No, you did what you did because you cared about them.
我只需要让你也在乎我
I just needed to get you to care about me.
我确实在乎你
I--I did care about you.
我知道
I know.
所以你这几年一直在假装
So you've just been pretending
自己是书呆子
to be a nerd all these years?
我就是书呆子
I am a nerd.
那不代表我就是个好人
That doesn't mean I'm a good person.
听着 像你这样的女生不合群
Look, a girl like you doesn't fit in,
你可以假装和那些人一样肤浅
you can pretend to be as shallow as those who do.
像我这样的男生不合群
A guy like me doesn't fit in,
我颜值不高
well, I am not good-looking enough
对此事绝对有发言权
to really have a say in the matter.
讨厌运动
Hate sports.
学校里的人都想无视我或者欺负我
Everybody at that school either wants to ignore or abuse me,
所以 我不再试图讨他们喜欢
so I stopped trying to be liked by them.
那我呢
And what about me?
我想上哈佛
I want to go to Harvard.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
当然
Sure.
想拿点面团吗
Wanna grab some dough?
所以 那个迈克尔怎么了
So what's going on with that boy, Michael?
我们玩完了
We're done.
那挺好
Well, that's good.
他有些不对劲
I mean, there was something off about him,
不够实在
something not genuine.
你笑什么
What's so funny?
我希望你之前就告诉我
I wish you'd told me that before.
我一直打断你们的学习
Well, I kept interrupting your study sessions
希望你能明白我的意思
hoping you'd get the point.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
嗯
Aw.
没事了
It's okay.
别让那些杂碎整垮你
Don't let the bastards grind you down, huh?
是《使女的故事》中的话
That's from "The Handmaid's Tale."
对 我给你的
Yeah, I gave it to you.
你从来不相信我
You never give me credit for anything.
哎
Ey!
马文 -爸爸
Marvin? - Dad?
好的 对 对 慢一点
Okay, yeah, yeah, slow down.
喔喔喔 慢一点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
好 放
Yeah, there you go.
我完工啦 我完工啦
I finished!I finished!
这是 -太好了
This is-- - Oh, yeah!
你是最棒的 老兄 周一见 帕特
You are the best, buddy! See you Monday, Pat!
没问题 马文 周一见
You got it, Marvin. See you Monday.
好耶 喔
Oh, yeah, whoo!
好耶
Yeah, oh.
我要感谢树木学院
I'd like to thank the Academy of Trees
产出了这些木材
for making all this wood.
我的凉亭
My gazebo!
你看 正如肯尼·罗杰斯所说
You see, Tiger, it's like Kenny Rogers said,
当你用心去做 便能去往任何地方
when you put your heart in it, it can take you anywhere.
对 来爸爸这儿 看呐
Oh, yeah, come to daddy. Look at it.
哇哦 -是不是很棒
Wow. - Isn't it amazing?
啊
Ah!
太好了
Yes.
我不敢相信终于完成了
Oh, I can't believe it's finally done.
啊
Ah.
好 贱♥人♥们 我为这出闹剧计时两分钟
All right, bitches, I'm timing two minutes for the drama.
这帮孩子是谁
Who are these kids?
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
哈喽 公主 你去哪里了
Hello, princess, where the hell have you been?
我们在为彩排做准备
We were setting up for the dress rehearsal,
没人能找到你
and no one could find you.
我们很担心
We were really worried.
担心死了 我坐在一辆臭气熏天的车里
So worried, I rode in a Jeep that smells like sweaty balls.
行了 你的理由是什么
Okay, what's your excuse, girl?
两小时后就要开幕了
The curtain's up in two hours.
是 我……
Yeah, I--
我不知道我要不要参加这个演出
I don't know if I'm gonna do the show.
抱歉 这个疯子说什么
I'm sorry, crazy person says what?
肯尼迪能负责做提示 你没问题的
Kennedy can work the cues. You'll be great.
好吧
Okay.
如果你不去 那我也不去
If you're not going,I'm not going.
什么
What?
它既是你的 也是我的
It's as much yours as mine.
行了 你们的个人戏剧可以等会儿再演
Okay, whatever your personal drama is can wait.
你得帮我穿上戏服
You have to help me get into my dress.
快点 上车
Go, go, come on, get in.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
谢谢 昂娜的爸爸妈妈
Thanks, Honor's mom and dad.
台子不错
Nice deck!
她在演戏吗
Is she in a play?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要求见女王
I demand to see the queen.
电影精选列表