如果迪塞尔在舞台上和其他女孩亲热
If Diesel was making out with other girls on stage,
我不知道该怎么接受
I wouldn't know how to take it.
对 如果迪塞尔当着大家的面亲热
Yeah, if Diesel was making out in front of everybody,
那会是对塔莉亚的羞辱
it would be so humiliating to Talia.
但他没有 -但事实会这样
But he isn't. - But it would be.
等等
Wait.
特拉维斯有亲热戏吗
Travis is, uh, making out in the play?
和谁 -格蕾丝
Who with? - Grace.
她扮演女王
She's playing the queen.
对 她很可爱
Yeah, she's cute,
但她不如你漂亮
but she's not as beautiful as you.
没错 特拉维斯不会喜欢那种骚娘们
Yeah, and Travis wouldn't go for someone that slutty.
闺蜜自♥拍♥
Bestie selfie!
我女朋友希望我退出这部戏
My girlfriend wants me to quit the play.
什么
What?
如我所说 塔莉亚和艾玛并非一无是处
As I said, Talia and Emma are not completely useless.
她有什么问题
What's her problem?
她不想我和格蕾丝亲热
She doesn't want me making out with Grace.
那我们就把她换掉
Well, then we'll just recast her.
肯尼迪 给格蕾丝发短♥信♥说她被踢了
Kennedy, text Grace she's out.
我没她的号♥码
I don't have her number.
我没有任何人的号♥码
I don't have anyone's number.
这么晚了我们还能找到谁接手这个角色
Who the hell can we get this late who can learn the part?
没关系
Well, it doesn't matter.
她对我亲任何女孩都会有意见
I mean, she's gonna have a problem with me kissing any girl.
那我们该怎么办
Well, what are we going to do?
我不会放弃的
Well, I'm not giving up.
我实话告诉你 特拉维斯
I'll be honest with you, Travis,
我认为你无法找到解决办法
I really didn't think you were gonna work out,
但这部分你真的演得好
but you're really good in this part.
谢谢 但这也无妨
Thanks, but it's just as well.
我还有几个重要的期中考试
I mean, I have a couple big midterms coming up,
在训练和和演戏之间反复横跳
and between practice and the play,
我的成绩已经受到了影响
my grades have already taken a hit.
我必须把握好时机
I have to time this just right.
我们得收工了
We have to pack it in.
我是说 反正我们也不能换人
I mean, we can't recast anyway.
唯一一个足够了解此角色的人
The only one who knows the part well enough
就是你 盖里
is you, Gary.
那是个好主意
That's a great idea.
盖里应该扮演玛丽
Gary should play Mary.
这是对伊丽莎白时代男扮女装传统
It would be an homage to the Elizabethan tradition
的一种致敬
of men portraying women.
天啊 看看肯尼迪的这个意外助攻
Oh, my God, check out the unexpected assist from Kennedy.
他们成长的真快
They grow up so fast.
等等 可是大家不会……
Wait, but wouldn't people--
无意冒犯 但我觉得
no offense, but I feel like this is
这不是常人会做的事
not usually like what they do.
这可能会引起点争议
Well, it might be a little controversial around here,
可是能吸引来观众
and that'll get people to show up.
如果你对此不舒服 我不会做的
I won't do it if you're not comfortable with it.
我是说 这也算是解决了我的问题
Well, I mean, it kind of fixes my problem.
克莉丝汀不会认为
I mean, Christine's not gonna think
我在和你劈腿 对吧
I'm cheating with you, right?
对 -对
Right.- Right.
对
Right.
歌♥会结束了 特拉维斯 回来训练
Song club's over, Travis! You've got practice!
抱歉 爸爸 我就来
Sorry, Dad, I'm coming.
快点
Come on now!
赶快 我们走
Hup, two, come on, let's go!
我们走
Let's go.
好的 谁想打保龄球
Okay, who's down for bowling?
听着很好玩 不过我不行
Sounds fun, but I can't.
肯尼迪 你呢
Kennedy, what about you?
我 我
I--I--
我不会打保龄球
I don't know how to bowl.
我教你 会很棒的
I'll teach you. It'll be glorious.
好的
Okay.
行 但我不会穿那些恶心的保龄球鞋
Fine, but I'm not wearing those gross bowling shoes.
大家都会穿那些恶心的保龄球鞋
Okay, come on, we're all wearing the gross bowling shoes.
肯尼迪的社会红利
A social dividend for Kennedy.
她应得的
She deserves it.
哦 嘿 卡尔文先生
Oh, hey, Mr. Calvin.
昨晚的演出真棒
Great show last night.
额 你来看了我的演出 对吧
Uh, you came to my show, right?
对 太有趣了
Yeah, yeah, it was so much fun.
还有谢谢你送我回家 -哦 好的
And thanks for driving me home. - Oh, good.
我送你回家了 -当然啦
Okay, I got you home? - Of course you did.
看来你昨晚玩得很狂野
Looks like you had a wild night.
从大厅偷了些手♥机♥ 然后又还回去吗
Stole some phones from some lobbies and gave them back?
对 狂野
Yeah, wild.
哇哦 那玩意真的会害你不浅
Wow, that stuff really screws you up,
不过要回到重点
but back to priorities.
好 我们行动吧
All right, let's do this.
我必须承认 我很难接受
I have to admit, it's hard for me
我还不足以使他分心的事实
to accept I haven't been enough to distract him.
我真的需要占上风
I really need to get the upper hand.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
看起来不错
It looks nice.
在学校过得怎么样
How was school?
还不错
Good.
你考试考得怎么样
How did you do on your test?
考得还行 -是吗
I did okay. - Yeah?
我为你准备了礼物 -真的吗
I got a treat for you. - Yeah?
会很棒的 -啊欧
It'll be great. - Uh-oh.
巧克力蛋糕 我知道你喜欢
Oh, yeah, chocolate cake. I know you love it.
太好了
Yeah, yeah.
工作还好吗 爸爸
Good day on the grill, Dad?
今天是送货 -哦
Today was deliveries. - Oh.
那个书呆子又要来和你一起学习吗
Hey, is that nerd coming to study with you again?
他不是书呆子 -行吧 行吧
He's not a nerd. - All right, all right.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我并没有迷恋他什么的
I'm not obsessed with him or anything,
只是想摸清他的底细
just trying to figure him out.
昂娜 迈克尔来了 -好的 谢谢
Honor, Michael's here! - Okay, thanks!
嗨 -嗨
Hi.- Hi.
怎么了 -没什么
What? - Nothing.
好吧 再过几天就要期中考试了
All right, well, midterm is only in a few days.
我们应该抓紧学习
We should probably get to work.
没错 当然
Uh, right. Yeah, of course.
我们学习吧
Let's get to work.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
没有不对劲
Nothing's wrong.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
是
Yeah.
我等待
"I wait.
我创作出自己
"I compose myself.
我自身就是我必须创作的东西
"Myself is the thing I must now compose,
就像一个人在撰写演讲稿
"as one composes a speech.
我要展示的是人造的东西
"What I must present is a made thing,
而不是天生的东西
not something born."
这是双向的
It goes both ways.
你跟踪我回家了
You followed me home?
我想知道你在隐瞒什么
I wanted to know what you were hiding.
我不太喜欢告诉别人这些
I don't really like telling people this.
我能保密
I can keep a secret.
我住在寄养家庭
I live in a foster home.
那是我妈妈 我的养母
That's my mom, my foster mom.
我很抱歉 -不用 不用
I'm so sorry. - No, don't, don't.
电影精选列表