直接给你 昂娜
just giving it to you, Honor.
发个悲伤的表情
Posting sad face.
我没时间自怜
I don't have time for self-pity.
对 艾玛 没时间自怜
Yeah, Emma, no time for self-pity.
这学期的成绩是最后会影响
This semester's grades are the last ones
我们大学绩点的成绩
to affect our grade point for colleges,
所以我从现在到期中考之前要搞砸
so I've got to get them to tank all of their classes
他们所有的课程
between now and midterms.
我以为你是我们班分数最高的
I thought you had the highest grade point in our class.
不是 我不是第三 就是第四
No, no, I'm either third or fourth.
嗯 我也是这样想的 第三或第四
Mm, yeah, that was my thinking too, third or fourth.
我们知道前两名之一是谁
Well, we know who one of the top two is.
他好完美
He's perfect.
我是说失败者
Loser, I mean.
完美的失败者
Perfect loser.
她说的对 特拉维斯很完美
She's right. Travis is perfect.
曲棍球队队长 女友漂亮
Captain of the lacrosse team, beautiful girlfriend,
绩点也保持完美
and maintains a perfect grade point.
他显然不容易分心
He clearly doesn't get distracted easily.
塔莉亚 克莉丝汀和特拉维斯在一起都久了
Talia, how long have Christine and Travis been together?
从高二开始的
Since sophomore year.
我记得是因为…… -我相信你
I remember because-- - I trust you.
看你能不能查出他们在做什么
See if you can find out what they're doing.
也许他没有得到他想要的
Maybe he's not getting what he wants.
但我们该问谁
But who do we ask?
克莉丝汀
Christine.
如果有事发生
If something's going on,
她一定会大肆炫耀
she's the type to brag about it.
如果无事发生
And if nothing's going on,
她一样管不住自己的嘴
she's the type to brag about that.
那另外两个呢
What about the other two?
她肯定是其中之一 对吧
She has to be one, right?
肯尼迪·帕克
Kennedy Park.
这女孩活在自己的世界 会穿戏服上学
The girl is in her own world, wears costumes to school.
今天她打扮的是居里夫人
Today she's dressed as Marie Curie,
那个发现镭的科学家
the scientist who discovered radium.
我会知道 是因为她在脸书上
I only know that because she posts
发了动态
about it on Facebook.
哪个孩子还在用脸书啊
What kid uses Facebook anymore?
看 她的照片还有两个赞
Look, she's got two likes on the photo.
一个是她妈妈 一个是她外婆
One's her mother,and one's her grandmother.
甚至我们的历史老师都没认出来
Even our history teacher didn't recognize it.
不幸的是 她也很聪明
But she's also, unfortunately, brilliant.
我们该怎么对付她
What are we gonna do about her?
给她找个男朋友
Get her a boyfriend.
首先 我们要清扫她下♥体♥的蜘蛛网
First off, we'll sweep up the cobwebs out of her cooter.
抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry.- Sorry.
我们会认真点
We'll focus.
最后一个
Last and least...
我的错
My bad.
迈克尔·迪普尼基 全班第一
Michael Dipnicky, top of the class,
就像书呆子一样
as nerd as nerd gets.
没朋友 没生活 没午餐
No friends, no life, and no lunch.
那个容易下手
That one will be easy.
摸清克莉丝汀的情况
Find out about Christine.
我要试着给肯尼迪找个舞会的舞伴
I'm going to try and get Kennedy a date for the prom.
她非常喜欢你
She's totally into you.
也许能很容易说服她做任何事
Probably wouldn't be hard to talk her into anything.
好的 说服她离我远点
Okay. Talk her into staying away.
我知道这很难相信
I know it's hard to believe,
但我在更衣室看过她
but I've seen her in the locker room.
她真的很有料 -不只是外表的问题
It's like buried treasure. - It's not all about looks.
我知道
I know.
而且 我并不相信你
And also, I don't believe you.
我们这样来看 一旦你破了处
Well, look at it this way, once you lose your virginity,
第二次时 你就可以挑更好的
the second time, you can trade up.
我不是处♥男♥
I'm not a virgin.
好吧
Oh well.
我无法对抗青春期男生
I can't fight upstream against the limited range
那有限的审美
of aesthetic appreciation in teenage boys.
我相信在以后的生活中 她会找到一个
I'm sure later in life, she'll find some man who thinks
认为《亚当斯一家》是最优选择的男人
that "The Addams Family" is the best he can do,
不过如果他在这所学校 在他准备好之前
but if he's at this school, he's got a few more years
他还得一个人打好几年的飞机
of lonely jacking off before he's ready.
不 能让肯尼迪分心的不是男生
No, it won't be a boy that distracts Kennedy.
嘿 肯尼迪 怎么样
Hey, Kennedy. How's it going?
这是隐私 -我什么都没问你
It's private. - I didn't ask you anything.
我是提前告诉你 这是隐私
I'm telling you ahead of time that this is private.
行吧 我先在这里标记一下
Okay, I got to put a pin in this
然后进行确定的事
and move on to the sure thing.
迪普尼基 四年来他一直很容易被猜透
Dipnicky, he's been easy to read for four years.
动物之间发出的信♥号♥♥
The signals animals give one another.
他绝对给我发出信♥号♥♥了
Oh, he definitely gave me signals.
他不是特别想要我
He doesn't want me specifically.
他是任何女孩都行
He wants any girl,
幻想一些色情明星出现
fantasizing about some porn star
然后教他应该放入哪里
showing up and teaching him where to put it.
要不了多久就能铲掉他
It won't take much to throw him off.
嘿 迪塞尔
Hey, Diesel.
嘿 昂娜
Hey, Honor.
嘿 给个面子
Hey, do me the honor?
干我 昂娜
Do me, Honor.
天啊 你真是小机灵鬼
God, you're so clever.
嘿 你介意和我交换实验搭档吗
Hey, would you mind switching lab partners with me?
我懂了
I get it.
你想做我的实验搭档 行
You want to be my lab partner, all right.
不是 我想换实验搭档
No, no, I want to switch lab partners.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
你会和一个笨蛋做搭档
You're gonna be partners with dipshit.
我知道 我这么做是为了塔莉亚
I know. I am doing it for Talia.
她非常喜欢你
She is totally into you.
行 不必多说 昂娜
All right. Say less, Honor.
回头见 混球
See you later, douchebag.
我要去找点化学反应 宝贝
I'ma go get some chemistry for good, baby.
怎么样 姑娘
What's up, girl?
我希望你不会介意
I hope you're okay with this.
我的化学一直不太好
I've been having some trouble in chemistry,
塔莉亚整堂课都在讲话
and Talia talks through the whole class.
没事 额
Yeah, um...
如果你主要是想提高成绩
if academic success is your main focus,
那我就是更可行的选择
then I would seem to be a more viable option.
好
Okay.
今天我们会讨论化学键
Today, we're gonna be talking about bonding.
我们会利用热量形成化学键
We're gonna form chemical bonds using heat.
信♥号♥♥
The signals.
天啊 那是我的女孩吗
Sheesh, boy, is that my girl right there?
今天看着真漂亮
Looking good today.
你是不是和迪塞尔说我喜欢他
Did you tell Diesel that I liked him?
因为他一直缠着我 -当然没有
'Cause he's been all over me. - No, of course not.
喔 喔 喔 喔
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
你从克莉丝汀那里发现了什么
What did you find out from Christine?
哦 他们其实很甜蜜
Oh, it was actually kind of sweet.
他说他想把第一次留在新婚之夜
He said he wants to save himself for marriage.
天了噜 好浪漫
O-M-G, that's so romantic.
我知道
I know!
嗯 你看特拉维斯
Hmm, look at Travis.
胸都怼他脸上了
Boobs right in his face.
那可是发育良好的少女胸
Those are great teenage boobs.
他却故意不看
And he's avoiding them.
我勒个去
Oh, my goodness.
电影精选列表