现在再试一次
Now, let's try this again.
我是英格兰的合法统治者
I'm the rightful ruler of England.
我不会放弃
I'm not going to walk away
这个王座给予我的的东西
from what this throne will give me.
可是玛丽 我爱你
But, Mary, I love you.
现在 把她拥入怀中
Now, take her in your arms.
你爱王座胜过爱我吗
Do you love the throne more than me?
男人不必在爱情和权利之间做抉择
Men don't have to choose between love and power.
为什么女人就必须 -不不不 格蕾丝 拜托
Why must a woman? - No, no, no, Grace, come on.
投入他的怀抱 好吗
Throw yourself into his embrace, okay?
你很爱他
You love this guy, okay?
你愿意让他对你做任何事 甚至肛♥交♥
You'd let him do anything to you, even butt stuff.
来吧
Come on.
嘎嘎嘎嘎
Ga-ga-ga-ga-ga.
男人不必在爱情和权利之间做抉择
Men don't have to choose between love and power.
为什么女人就必须 -天呐 不行
Why must a woman? - Oh, my God, no, come on.
你走开 现在 看好了
Get out of my way. Okay, now, watch this.
男人不必在爱情和权利之间做抉择
Men don't have to choose between love and power.
为什么女人就必须
Why must a woman?
生活有时会给你柠檬
Sometimes, life gives you lemons,
有时也会给你一杯柠檬汁
and sometimes life just hands you a lemonade
上面插着一把可爱的小雨伞
with a really cute umbrella sticking out of it
还配上一份迷你脆饼 免费的
and a mini biscotti on the side, no charge.
什么情况
What is this?
傻♥逼♥的混♥蛋♥秀吗
The stupid fucking asshole show?
哦 该死 -你没事吧
Oh, shit. - Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是摔到了我的自尊和尾骨
It's just my ego and my coccyx.
你刚是不是说你摔断了鸡♥巴♥
Did you just say you broke your cock?
不是 是尾骨
No, it's coccyx.
就是你脊椎骨的尾部
It's the bottom of your backbone.
那行吧 罗密欧 回去训练
All right, then, Romeo, you got practice.
抱歉 爸爸 我得走了 对不起
Sorry, dad. I got to go, man, sorry.
尾骨
Coccyx.
管好你自己的事 骚货
Mind your business, slut.
呃 这地方令人毛骨悚然
Ew, this place is so cringey.
没错 我不敢相信他住在这儿
Yeah, I can't believe he lives here.
如果我们被绑♥架♥或者谋杀
If we're kidnapped or murdered,
他们会根据信♥号♥♥塔知道我们最后的位置
they'll know where we were last based on that cell tower.
这是《犯罪纪实》播客上说的
It was on a "True Crime" podcast.
走吧 希望他住在这条街上
Come on, hopefully, he lives on this street,
我们可以回家 然后……
and we can go home and--
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会为你停止时间
♪ I'll stop time for you ♪
你向我表达爱意的刹那
♪ The second you'd say you'd like me to ♪
我只想给你你失去的爱
♪ I just want to give you the loving that you're missing ♪
宝贝 我只想和你一起醒来
♪ Baby, just to wake up with you ♪
这就是我想要的全部
♪ Would be everything I need ♪
这可能会大不相同
♪ And this could be so different ♪
告诉我你想做什么
♪ Tell me what you want to do ♪
我知道我更能对你百般照料
♪ 'Cause I know I can treat you better ♪
比他更加体贴入微
♪ Better, better, better than he can ♪
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
特别的道谢给特别的女孩
And a special shout-out to one special girl.
这一声也是给你的 金发美人
This one's also for you, blondie.
嘿 我请你喝一杯如何
Hey, how about I buy you a drink?
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
确定吗
Sure?
我什么都不能给你吗
Nothing I can get you?
实际上 你确实有我想要的东西
Well, actually, you do have something I want.
是什么
What's that?
你打算请我喝酒时 趁机放入酒中的
Those roofies you were going to put in the drink
那些迷♥药♥
you were going to buy me.
我没有打算……
I wasn't going--
呃呃呃 交出来
Ah-ah-ah, and them over.
我是未成年 所以你要照我说的做
I'm underage, so you want to do what I say,
然后有多远滚多远
and then get the hell away from me as fast as you can.
偷走了我的心和灵魂
♪ Stole my heart and soul ♪
氟硝安定 迷♥药♥
Rohypnol, roofies.
严肃的事情
Serious stuff.
我无法证明他会对我下药
I had no proof he was gonna drug me.
我只是听取了我爸爸的建议
I was just taking my father's advice,
他一有机会就给我提建议
which he gives me at every opportunity.
不要喝陌生男人给的饮料
Never take a drink from a strange guy.
男人都是混♥蛋♥
Guys are assholes.
他们比混♥蛋♥还混♥蛋♥
They're worse than assholes.
他们是混♥蛋♥身上的臭味
They are the stank on assholes,
即使是好人
even the nice ones.
所以你是我的
♪ That's why you're mine ♪
谢谢你的酒 昂娜
Thanks for the beer, Honor.
不过你是如何让酒保给你酒的
How'd you get the bartender to give you one anyways?
我说是给你的
Oh, I said it was for you.
不过你长得很成熟
Well, you are so grown-up
不管怎样 他们可能都会给你
they'd probably give it to you anyways.
他们可能以为我们是一对 你知道吗
They probably thought we were a couple, you know?
因为我们看起来年龄相仿
Because we look like we're the same age.
你看上去可成熟多了
You are so much more mature.
是 但我必须在工作中古板一些
Yeah, but I have to be a tight-ass at work,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
我来到这里 登上舞台
I come here, and I get on that stage,
我无法控制年轻的自己
and I cannot control my younger self.
他想爆发出来
He just wants to burst out.
他想摇滚起来 你知道吗
He just wants to rock on, you know?
知道 知道 那很狂野
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was wild.
这很疯狂 对吧
It was crazy though, right?
我喜欢为你做音乐 昂娜
I enjoy making music for you, Honor.
我要送你回家 小淑女
I am gonna give you a ride home, little lady.
噢
Oh!
卡尔文先生 你没事吧
Oh, Mr. Calvin, are you okay?
我不喜欢那样做 太吓人了
I didn't like doing that. Stuff's scary.
但我不能冒险让那个讨厌鬼采取行动
But I couldn't risk el creep-o making a move.
他看起来没事 只是有点昏昏欲睡
He seemed fine, just really drowsy.
我把他放在了安全的地方
I put him somewhere safe.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他要是死了 就不会打鼾了
If he was dead, he wouldn't be snoring.
嗨 我们在直播
Hi, we're live,
我们在帮助经济弱势人群
and we're helping the economically disadvantaged
这让我感觉非常好
and it makes me feel so good.
我们热爱经济弱势人群
We love the economically disadvantaged.
所以你们没有查出迪普尼基的住址
So you didn't find out where Dipnicky lives.
就在工厂另一边的某个地方
Somewhere on the other side of the factory.
对 那地方很恶心
Yeah, it was so gross.
艾玛 你还在直播
Em, you're still live.
该死
Damn it.
这让我明白了一些事
That tells me a little something.
也许这就是他不想在他家学习的原因
Maybe why he doesn't want to study at his house.
不过 一个在城市苦苦挣扎的家庭
Although, a struggling family in the city
并不罕见
isn't exactly uncommon.
我需要你们帮我个忙
I need you guys to do something for me.
这件事更重要 -任何事都行
It's much more important. - Anything.
任何事都行
Anything.
我们去找个沙地 -算我一个
Yo, let's get a sandy, huh? - I'm in.
你们的男朋友好棒哦
You guys have such great boyfriends.
我真是嫉妒死了 -迪塞尔不是我男朋友
I'm so jealous. - Diesel's not my boyfriend.
我是说 和特拉维斯与克莉丝汀相比
I mean, in comparison to Travis and Christine,
简直一个天上 一个地下
I mean, there's just no comparison.
没错 他们是天生一对
Yeah, they're meant to be.
好吧 我只知道他爱我
Well, I just know that he loves me.
哇哦 我真高兴你如此自信
Wow, I'm so glad you're so confident.
电影精选列表