嘿 各位 怎么样
Hey, guys. What's up?
你还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
快上来
Get your beautiful butt in here.
我们有事要做
We got work to do.
好的 大家聚拢来
All right, everyone, gather round.
我不知道你们中有没有人
I don't know if any of you have
从头开始烤过面包
ever baked bread from scratch.
我以前总是和我妈妈一起做
I used to do it with my mom all the time.
你有配方
You have the recipe.
你量出配料
You measure out the ingredients,
按照说明操作
follow the instructions.
不过 如果你是第一次做面包
Still, if it's the first time you're making that bread,
你不知道它会不会好吃
you have no idea if it's gonna be delicious,
更别说能不能吃
let alone edible.
不过 我认为这次的面包会相当棒
Well, I think this bread is going to be outstanding.
哈
Huh.
这显然不是完全准确地再现
It's obviously not a completely accurate recreation
玛丽的加冕礼服 不过我已经尽力
of Mary's coronation gown, but it's as close
做到最接近的样式了
an approximation as I could make.
太牛逼了 肯尼迪
It's amazing, Kennedy.
可是 你看上去很疲惫
But, um, you look exhausted.
我一直都这个样子
This is how I always look.
好了 同学们 我需要你们的论文作业
All right, everybody. I need your essay assignments.
请往前传
Please, pass them forward.
是今天截止吗 -对
That was due today? - Yeah.
也许你可以晚一点交
Maybe you could turn it in late.
大家都这么干吗
Do people do that?
是的
Yeah.
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
第六题你写的什么
What did you get for number six?
嗯 这是期中考之前的最后一次测验
Hmm, that's the last quiz before the midterm.
所以回到那个面包的比喻
So going back to the bread metaphor,
我想这个面团需要再加点酵母
I think this dough needs a little more yeast.
嘿 迈克尔 我想知道 你今晚要做什么
Hey, Michael, I was wondering, what are you doing tonight?
学习
Studying.
我知道这很烦人
I know it's a big pain in the ass,
可是你愿意和我一起学习吗
but would you be willing to study with me?
关于化学键定律
I've been having some trouble
我有一些地方不太懂
with the laws governing chemical bonds.
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure. That sounds--sure.
你也许想知道 她愿意迈出多少步
You're probably wondering, "How far is she willing to go?"
答案是没几步 因为我根本不需要
The answer is not far because I won't have to.
昂娜在吗
Is Honor here?
嗨 迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
好的 多谢老爸 请进
Okay, thanks, Dad. Come in.
很高兴见到你 先生
It's nice to meet you, sir.
我非常喜欢汉堡店
I like Burger Land a lot.
所以共价键是转移电子
So covalent bonds are transferred electrons.
不是 它们其实是共用电子
No, actually, um, they're shared.
对 -离子键才是转移电子
Right. - Ionic are transferred.
对 对
Right, right.
不是为何 我就是……
Yeah, for some reason, I just--
我记不清
I can't keep that straight.
这支笔没墨了
Oh, this pen is out.
呃 这支也不行
Ugh, this one's no good.
你可能会折断笔尖
You know, you might break the tip off.
再来一下
Oh, just one more.
你昨天的测验考得怎么样
So how'd you do on that quiz yesterday?
考得还行
I did okay.
我只能勉强及格
I just squeaked through myself.
怎么了
What?
呃
Well...
你真的需要辅♥导♥化学吗
do you really need help with chemistry?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是感觉你在揣着明白
I just feel like you're pretending not to know stuff
装糊涂
that you already know.
我没有
I'm not.
我真的需要辅♥导♥
I really do need help.
我今天看到你的试♥卷♥得了A
I saw an A on your quiz paper today.
听着 我很抱歉没有对你开诚布公
Look, I'm sorry I wasn't open with you.
我只是觉得你真的很聪明
I just--I think you're really smart,
有时候 我在你身边会感觉自己很笨
and sometimes, I feel kind of stupid around you.
大部分人都这样
Most people do.
我不认为在我身边的人觉得自己笨
I don't think people feel stupid around me.
我觉得大家就是自己蠢
I think people are just stupid on their own.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你知道你很聪明
You know you're smart.
这本书很棒
This is a great book.
真的吗 你读过
Really? You've read it?
是的
Yeah.
你知道 有一部分内容
You know, I guess a part of it
我感觉有点共鸣
just feels kind of relatable.
感觉被自己的社会困住了
Feeling trapped by your own society.
希望过上更好的生活
Kind of wishing for that better life.
天呐 如果我能熬过这一年就好了
God, if I can just get through this year.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
给你们两个工作狂准备了一些热巧克力
Here's some hot chocolate and pecan zucchini bread
和西葫芦核桃面包
for you workaholics.
谢谢老妈 -谢谢 罗斯太太
Thanks, Mom.- Thanks, Mrs. Rose.
所以……
So...
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔 跟我说说你自己吧
Michael, tell me about yourself.
你父母是做什么的
What do your parents do?
妈妈 我们在学习
Mom, we're studying.
他有时间聊一聊
Well, he has a minute to talk.
也许我认识他妈妈 -我不这么觉得
Maybe I know his mother. - I don't think you do.
抱歉 这太好吃了
Sorry, this is delicious.
我们下次去你家学习
We'll study at your house next time.
不行
No.
我是说 在我家可没有这么好吃的点心
I mean, we're not going to get snacks like that at my house.
看到没 昂娜 也没有那么糟
See, Honor? It's not so bad here.
那么 迈克尔 -妈妈
So, Michael-- - Mom.
我们还得学习
We have to get back to work.
行吧 行吧
All right, all right.
好好享用你们的点心
Well, enjoy your snack.
你妈妈人真好 -她很可怕
Your mom seems nice. - She's terrible.
行了 还给我 -噢
All right, give it to me. - Oh.
拜托 -好 就在这儿
Come on. - All right, it's right here?
跟踪他回家吗
Follow him home?
对 我需要你们查出他住哪儿
Yes, I need you to find out where he lives.
我感觉他在隐瞒一些事
I have the feeling he was trying to hide something.
我无法去跟踪 因为我要排练戏剧
And I can't do it because I have play rehearsal.
不 你不必解释
No, you don't have to explain.
无论你需要什么 我都会支持你
Whatever you need, I'm here for you.
待会儿见 爱你们哟
See you guys later. Love you.
真心的
Mean it.
给你
Here you go.
嘿 兄弟们 还好吗
Hey, boys, catch that?
很好
Nice.
哇哦 这些真不错 肯尼迪
Wow, this is really nice, Kennedy.
我找不到适合王座的装饰
I couldn't find the right upholstery for the throne,
但液压升降机能让表演很精彩 所以……
but the hydraulic lift will be a showstopper, so...
液压 -我待会给你看
Hydraulic? - I'll show you later.
我真不敢相信你有时间弄这些
I can't believe you have the time for all this.
我没有
I don't.
如果我英语挂科 那都要怪你
If I fail English, it's all because of you.
我不确定那是我的责任
Well, I'm not sure that that's my responsibility.
只是开个玩笑
It was a joke.
我知道 -我超级幽默
Yeah, I know. - I'm super funny.
好 跟我呼吸
Okay, breathe with me.
电影精选列表