Billy Jenkins is playing an inspired round.
比利·詹金斯 这一轮打得非常振奋人心
Meanwhile, Happy Gilmore is struggling to keep it in the fairway.
与此同时 快乐·吉尔摩 却很难将球保持在球道上
Cart path.
球车道
Wanna sip of my 3-wood?
想来一口三号木吗
No, gracias. Okay.
不了 谢谢 好吧
You scratch it, I hurt you.
要是刮花了 我就揍你
Thank you, Jesus!
感谢上帝
Plenty golf to be played.
还有机会扳回来
Happy, what does Mother's Day mean to you?
快乐 母亲节对你来说意味着什麽
Can you suck my white ass, Gary? Just suck the entire thing?
你能吮吸我的白屁♥股♥吗 加里 整个都吮吸一遍
Psycho.
变态
(快乐·吉尔摩)
Oh.
哦
And it has all fallen apart for Happy Gilmore...
快乐·吉尔摩已完全失控
Happy's... wasted!
快乐 烂醉
...who is staggering, literally, to the finish.
他真的是踉踉跄跄完成比赛的
What I'm about to show you is the foundation of Maxi Golf.
我即将给你看的 是麦克西高尔夫的创建基础
An X-ray from 1957.
一张1957年的X光片
Who's Ben Daggett?
本·达格特是谁
He's the only guy who could hit it farther than Happy Octavius Gilmore.
他是唯一一个击球距离 比快乐·屋大维·吉尔摩更远的人
How come I never heard of him?
我怎麽从没听说过他
Well, he was a degenerate. Couldn't putt for shit.
因为他是个废人 不会推杆
Just drove around the country in the 1950s,
上世纪50年代 他驾车游历全国各地
dominating long drive contests.
主宰了长打比赛
They say he could carry the ball 500 yards.
据说他能把球击出500码
One day, one of the mobsters who he owed some money to
有一天 他的某个黑帮债主
took a golf shoe and shoved it right up Ben's ass.
往他屁♥眼♥裡塞了一隻高尔夫球鞋
And that's where this X-ray was taken.
这张X光片就是当时拍的
Do you see anything unusual here?
发现什麽不寻常的地方了吗
Well, there appears to be a shoe up his rectal region.
他的肛门部位好像有隻鞋
That's true. But see that?
没错 但你看到这个了吗
That's the iliolumbar ligament. Why is it in two pieces?
这是髂腰韧带 它为什麽是两段的呢
Let me guess. Shoe up the ass?
让我猜猜 因为屁♥眼♥裡的鞋
No. No?
不是 不是吗
This happened much earlier in his life.
这其实发生在他的早年
Turns out Daggett severed it in a childhood go-kart accident.
原来他儿时出过一次卡丁车事故 把这根韧带弄断了
The separation of the ligament from when he was a kid
从小这根韧带就断裂
increased Daggett's range of motion in his hips,
增加了他臀部的活动范围
dramatically improving the amount of torque
显着提升了他能产生的扭矩
and club speed that he could generate.
以及挥动球杆的速度
That's why he could hit it so far. Because of the shoe.
所以他才能把球打那麽远 全因为一隻鞋
Will you stop with the shoe? We're done with the shoe.
能别再提鞋子了吗 没鞋子什麽事
It was a go-kart accident that severed the ligament
是一场卡丁车事故导致他韧带断裂
and turned him into a long-ball-hitting freak.
把他变成了一个长打怪胎
And all those golfers outside?
所有外面那些球手
We snipped their iliolumbar ligaments, too.
我们也剪断了他们的髂腰韧带
That's cheating. Who would agree to a surgery like that?
这是作弊 谁会同意做这样的手术
Journeymen... who were good enough for the pros
熟手球员 他们的水平足以当职业球手
but could never figure out how to beat the legends.
却永远不知道要怎麽击败传奇球手
It's all in the hips, Grandpa. It's all in the hips.
全靠臀部 大爷 全靠臀部
Shooter, I want you to be the captain of the Maxi team.
射手 我想让你担任麦克西队的队长
Hmm.
嗯
Thank you so much. Absolutely, Mr. Manatee.
非常感谢 不用客气 马纳蒂先生
Pancakes next time.
下次送点煎饼过来
And I haven't even showed you the best part yet.
我都还没向你展示最棒的部分呢
18 holes? Boring.
18洞 太无聊
We do seven holes.
我们打7洞
Slow play? We got shot clocks.
玩慢打 我们有击球计时器
My God, this is obscene.
老天 这太骇人听闻了
It's a lot to take in. I get it.
一下子很难消化 我理解
I will never have anything to do with this...
我绝不会参与这种
This abomination.
亵渎神灵的做法
You know, Shooter, it wasn't very easy to get you released.
知道吗 射手 让你出院并不容易
But it'd be pretty damn easy to get you recommitted.
但直觉告诉我 把你送回去会相当容易
Yeah?
是吗
Damn, that's hot.
见鬼 好烫
I was told you liked it hot. Do you?
他们说你喜欢烫的 你呢
My eye!
我的眼睛
Yesterday, Happy Gilmore had the entire sports world rooting for him,
昨天 整个体育界 都在为快乐·吉尔摩加油
and then he took all that good will and basically set it on fire.
结果 他把大家的好意 糟蹋得一乾二淨
Go to your happy place! No!
去你的快乐之地 不要
He also lost out on playing against the Maxi League
他也因最终排名第六
as he finds himself with a sixth-place finish.
而失去了跟麦克西联盟比赛的资格
And so it is Jenkins who will lead the five-man team
因此 将由詹金斯带领这支五人队
against the upstart Maxi League, or... so we thought.
对抗新崛起的麦克西联盟 或者说 我们是这麽以为的
Sorry to pee in your punch bowl, folks,
不好意思 各位 要扫你们的兴了
but I am actually a proud member of the Maxi Golf League.
但其实我是 麦克西高尔夫联盟骄傲的成员
Bye-bye, regular golf. Bye-bye.
别了 常规高尔夫 再见
That's right. Billy's part of a new league
没错 比利是我们新联盟的一员
where we hit longer, look cooler, and party harder.
我们击球更远 打扮更酷 玩得更疯
And the best part is, our guys are "Maxi Good."
最棒的是 我们的球员都"麦克"强
Give me the jacket.
来 把夹克给我
My sources in the DA's office say
地方检察官办公室的知情人士说
Gilmore's actions violated a plea agreement,
吉尔摩的行为违反了今年早些时候
relating to his drunken golf cart crash earlier this year,
高尔夫球车酒驾事故中 籤署的辩诉协议
and that he only avoided arrests due to an ally causing a distraction.
之所以没逮捕他 是因为他的一个盟友分散了警方注意
Hey, Drago, you forgot your underpants, Jerko!
嘿 德拉戈 你忘了穿内裤 小变态
Gilmore is now facing six years in state prison,
吉尔摩目前面临州监狱六年的监禁
but I hope the authorities will deliver justice to golf fans
但我希望当局 能为全世界的高尔夫球迷伸张正义
by sentencing him to the electric chair, which at this point, he richly deserves.
判处他死刑 坐电椅 就目前而言 这是他应得的惩罚
(下落不明)
(弗吉尼亚·维尼特·吉尔摩)
Oh, Virginia, I'm sorry you're no longer with us.
弗吉尼亚 很遗憾你已经离开了我们
You were a woman working in a man's league.
你是一位在男性圈子裡工作的女性
I bet that wasn't easy. Huh?
我敢打赌那肯定很不容易吧
Yeah. I guess I should also apologize for asking you to get me a Pepsi.
是啊 我想我也应该 为让你给我拿百事可乐的事道歉
Diet.
是健怡可乐
Gilmore.
吉尔摩
Shooter McGavin.
"射手"麦加文
Last time I saw you, you were running away in slow motion with my gold jacket.
上次见到你时 你正拿着我的金夹克 慢动作地跑开
That was my jacket!
那是我的夹克
Take it. I've got five others.
拿去好了 我还有五件
God! You would never have won them if I wasn't--
天啊 你原本绝对赢不到它们 要不是因为我
What? In the loony bin?
你什麽 进了疯人院
You stole my life from me.
你抢走了本应属于我的人生
Now, why would I want to steal the life of somebody
我为什麽要抢
who eats pieces of shit...
早餐吃屎的
Oh, you... ...for breakfast?
哦 你 人的人生
(鲍勃·巴克)
Game over, bitch.
游戏结束了 贱人
Come on. Okay.
好 来吧 好
Let's go. We're gonna fist fight?
来吧 要打架吗
Want this? Yeah.
现在你想了 是的
You sure you want that? Come on.
你确定你想 来吧
Come here, now.
给我过来
That was for you, Grandma.
奶奶 那一下是替你打的
I am so sorry I lost the house again.
很抱歉我又把房♥子搞丢了
Truly. Hi, Grandma.
真的 你好 奶奶
Don't you ever talk to my grandma!
不准你跟我奶奶说话
Come on.
来吧
("蠢驴"唐纳德)
Jackass!
蠢驴
(查布·彼得森)
That was round one.
刚才那是第一回合
We are done, son. You can tell everybody you won.
小子 我们不打了 你可以告诉大家你赢了
Should I put my hair in a bun just for fun?
我是不是该为了逗乐 把发髻给盘了
And play one-on-one with Attila the Hun?
再跟匈人的皇帝对打一个
Oh, boy. That was good. Round two.
我的天 韵押得不错 第二回合
Okay. We're even.
好 我们打平了
Come on. You love this.
来吧 你喜欢这个的
Get up. Absolutely. Thanks, man.
起来 不客气 谢了 哥们
Okay. Hey. Are your hip ligaments cut in half?
好 对了 你的髋部韧带 被割成两半了吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
电影精选列表