而且风还是朝那个方向吹的
Something has to change in your life. I'm telling you.
我跟你说 你的生活必须做出一些改变
Okay.
好
Come here. Bring it in.
好 过来 抱一个
I just wanted to say thank you guys for always getting me back on track.
我只想说 谢谢你们一直把我拉回正轨
I love you. Love you.
我爱你们 爱你 爸爸
This ain't about Vivi going to dance school. It's about saving golf?
这不是为了送小维去舞蹈学校 而是为了拯救高尔夫
Maybe we can do both,
谁知道呢 或许都能实现
but we will figure that out, I promise.
但我们会想出办法的 我保证
Because we're Gilmores, and we don't know how to stop.
因为我们是吉尔摩家的人 不懂怎麽罢手
Hell yeah, Pop, let's go!
没错 老爸 加油
And don't forget to feed John Daly three times a day.
别忘了每天给约翰·戴利喂三次饭
Okay. Got it.
好的 知道了
Love you guys. You heard him.
好 爱你们 你们听到了
Let's do this for Mom.
为妈妈争口气
For Mom! For Mommy.
嘿 为了妈妈 为了妈妈
You got this. That's right.
你可以的 没错
That's right. She deserves it.
是的 这是她应得的
Go get 'em, Dad.
去击败他们 老爸
Pop...
老爸
All right. Yeah!
好吧 对
What's going on? Let's go.
怎麽了 走吧
Go Dad, you got this. Go Daddy!
老爸 你能行的 加油
What's going on? Stupid.
怎麽了 白♥痴♥
Damn it. Are you kidding me?
见鬼 开玩笑吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗呢 兄弟
What's with this guy?
这家伙是怎麽回事
What you doing hitting my dad's car?
你干吗踢我爸的车
This is a family affair, bro!
这是家事 哥们
Take him down, boys! Let's go!
弟弟们 拿下他 快
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's he doing?
他这是干什麽
Get him!
抓住他
Chase him! That's right!
追 没错
Where you going? Get him!
你要去哪儿 最好跑 抓住他
What the hell is happening?
什麽情况啊
Welcome to an event unique in the annals of sport.
欢迎来到体育史上独一无二的盛会
A one-time showdown between golf's greatest players
高尔夫界最伟大的球手
and the wild upstarts who seek to supplant them.
要和试图取代他们的野蛮新秀 进行一次性对决
Let's get it on.
我们开始吧
Welcome to the Maxi Tour Challenge.
欢迎来到"麦克西-巡迴"挑战赛
I'm Verne Lundquist, along with my partner, Jack Beard,
我是凡尔纳·伦德奎斯特 这位是我的搭档杰克·比尔德
and my new partner, DJ Omar Gosh.
还有我的新搭档DJ奥马尔·戈什
Truly bitching to be here, Verne.
凡尔纳 能来这裡我很激动
Ladies and gentlemen of planet Earth!
地球上的女士们 先生们
Are you prepared to have your minds blown?
准备好接受震撼了吗
I'm tippy-toeing. I said I'm tip- Thank you.
我踮着脚呢 我说我还踮 谢谢
I said are you guys ready to see some
我在问 你们准备好看一场激动人心
golf so exciting your heads will explode?
震撼大脑的高尔夫赛了吗
Whoo!
喔
Here are the Maxi Golfers!
麦克西的球手登场
Go Harley!
加油 哈雷
We've got Harley...
他们的选手有哈雷
Flex!
闪耀
Screech!
刺耳
8 Ball!
8球
And Tour Champion Billy Jenkins!
最后是巡迴赛冠军比利·詹金斯
And now let's welcome their opponents,
好 现在我们来欢迎他们的对手
the Basic Vanilla Regular Golfers.
基本款常规高尔夫的球手
Boo!
差劲
♪ Goodbye to you ♪
与你告别
♪ Goodbye to you ♪
与你告别
Holy shit! Is that Shooter McGavin?
我的天 这是"射手"麦加文吗
Look who decided to show.
看看谁来了
You never finished your pancakes, by the way.
顺便说一句 你没把你的鬆饼吃完
You want coffee in your other eye?
你另一隻眼睛也想尝咖啡吗
Ha! Get a furlough from the Funny Farm, Shitter?
疯人院放你出来休假了 屎蛋
Laugh it up Blue Balls. It's 8 Ball!
尽管笑吧 蓝球 是"8球"
Your name's Davis Miller. You're my brother's college roommate.
你叫戴维斯·米勒 你是我弟弟的大学室友
It's 8 Ball now! Tell him I said what's up.
我现在叫"8球"了 代我问候他一声
You guys get these clothes from the Lost and Found at Comic-Con?
你们这些衣服 是从动漫展失物招领处弄来的吗
Did you get these melons from your mommy? Yeah?
这胸脯是你妈给你的吗 嗯
Don't twist my boy's titties! Those are mine!
别拧我哥们的奶♥子♥ 那是属于我的
Hey, I'll twist your head off, slap-nuts!
嘿 我要拧掉你的脑袋 白♥痴♥
Break it up! All right, knock it off!
别打了 行了 住手
Golfers, we have a seven-hole course.
球手们 这是一个7洞球场
First up, Mr. Scheffler going up against Mr. Harley.
首先由舍夫勒先生对阵哈雷先生
Ladies and gentlemen, let's play some Maxi Golf!
女士们 先生们 我们来打麦克西高尔夫吧
Let's drink up! Come on, let's go! Yeah! All right! Whoo!
对 喝啊 来吧 加油 耶 对
Here. No, I'm good.
给 不用了
You got your own. Mmm.
你有你自己的
I want to try that. Mmm-mmm.
我想试试
And so it begins, hole number one.
比赛就这样开始了 1号洞
Best of five matches, so we only gotta win three of them today.
五战三胜 所以今天 我们只需赢下三场就行
I say we sweep these goofy bitches.
是 但我觉得要让他们全军覆没
That's a good idea. Yeah.
这主意不错 对
The fairway's a forest? I don't even know where to lay up.
球道是片树林 我都不知道该往哪儿作球
Or you don't lay-up,
或者不作球
and you crush the ball 500 yards over the trees.
直接击出500码 越过树林
Whoa.
哇
And Harley clears the entire forest.
哈雷的球越过了整片树林
You ain't number one on this tour, chump.
这场比赛你休想拿第一 笨蛋
You smell like my stepfather.
你闻上去像我继父
Let's go, Scottie. Come on, now. Let's shake that off.
好 打吧 斯科蒂 行了 别往心裡去
You the man, Scottie!
加油 斯科蒂
Miss it! Miss it!
打不中
Quite An impressive right cross,
好一个漂亮的右直拳
but Scottie Scheffler is going to be disqualified
但斯科蒂·舍夫勒还没挥杆
before ever swinging a club.
就将被取消资格
Whoo! That was some gangster shit.
刚才那一下真够野
Gangster shit indeed.
确实如此
There goes the sweep.
"全军覆没"没希望了
Yeah.
是呀
Oh, no, not again.
不会吧 又来
Come on. I know the drill.
来吧 规矩我懂
Bye-bye! Sorry, boys.
再见 抱歉 伙计们
We'll take care of business, all right?
我们会处理好的
Next on the tee, Rory McIlroy and Screech.
接下来的一组是 罗裡·麦克罗伊和刺耳
Screech?
刺耳
They call me Screech
对 他们叫我"刺耳"
'cause that's the sound my chainsaw makes every time I tear up a golf course.
因为这是每次我用电锯 锯球场时发出的声音
Isn't Screech a character in Saved by the Bell?
那不是《救命下课铃》裡的人物吗
I'm not familiar with that program.
我不熟悉那个项目
He was like the comic relief on the show.
他是那部剧裡的搞笑角色
Yeah, like the white Urkel.
对 有点像白人版的乌克尔
Nobody cares about that '90s shit!
没人在乎上世纪90年代的破烂
Those guys do.
他们在乎
I love you, Screech!
我爱你 刺耳
Let's just play Maxi Golf, all right?
我们来打麦克西高尔夫吧
The rest of the Maxi team has no problem clearing the trees.
麦克西队的其他成员 毫无困难地把球击过了树林
The regular golfers, not so much.
常规高尔夫的球手则不然
Go, go!
快走
Hold on! I'm speeding!
抓稳 我要超速了
There it is! Right there! Yeah, okay.
在那儿 看 就在那儿 对 好
Oh, my God. There goes the 8.
老天 第8杆浪费了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Here we go! To the right! Whoo!
快 往右
Yeah!
好样的
Looking a little tired, Bry-Bry.
你看起来有点紧张嘛 阿布
You're looking like you wanna go for a swim, Davis.
你看上去像是要去游泳 戴维斯
This is the new golf, Bryson, and it's 8 Ball!
这是新版高尔夫 布莱森 另外 我叫"8球"
Where's my ball?
电影精选列表