快乐 那些都是二三十岁的小伙子
We're old and stiff.
我们已经又老又僵
We're old, but we're still cool.
我们虽然老 但依然很酷
You guys taking aspirin before you get out there?
顺便问一句 你们上场前 会服阿司匹林吗
I'm popping them like Tic Tacs.
我在把阿司匹林当薄荷糖吃
I grind them in my applesauce.
我会碾碎了放在苹果酱裡
I used to be able to play 72 holes without breaking a sweat.
我以前能轻鬆地打完72洞
Now it takes me ten minutes to get out of this chair.
如今我得花十分钟 才能从这椅子上站起来
Yes?
您说
Do you mind grabbing me a half iced tea and half lemonade?
能不能给我拿杯冰茶柠檬水
Arnold Palmer.
阿诺德·帕尔默
No, Jack Nicklaus, but I do get that a lot.
不 我是杰克·尼克劳斯 但别人经常以为我是他
Fantastic. Be back in a jiff.
太好了 马上就来
Happy, what gives with the comeback attempt after all these years?
对了 快乐 退役这麽多年 为什麽现在想复出呢
Well, I'm out of cash.
我缺钱
My daughter has an opportunity to go to this ballet school in Paris, so...
我女儿有机会 上巴黎的芭蕾舞学校 所以
Happy, I've known you for 30 years.
快乐 我认识你30年了
You're like a son to me. How much you need?
你就像我亲儿子一样 你需要多少钱
300 grand.
三十万
Good luck tomorrow. Hit 'em straight.
祝你明天好运 好好打
Excuse me, pal? Yes, sir?
不好意思 伙计 您说 先生
I asked for a Tanqueray and tonic, but they gave me Bombay instead.
我点的是添加利金汤力 但我觉得他们用的是庞贝
I'm the busboy, sir. Sorry. I will get you a server right now.
抱歉 先生 我只是传菜员 我这就给您找个服务员
Uh, do you want some bread?
你们要来点面包吗
No, just the right booze, thanks.
不用 只需我点的酒 谢谢
Okay.
好的
I think I rattled him.
我觉得我让他紧张了
Hey, Happy, whatever happened to that guy, uh, Shooter McGavin?
快乐 "射手"麦加文怎麽样了
I believe he's still in an institution, Jack.
他应该还在精神病院裡
Wasn't he friends with O.J.?
他不是辛普森的朋友吗
Well, they used to vacation together. I don't know if they were friends, but...
他们以前经常一起度假 我不知道他们是不是朋友 不过
(《闪灵》斯蒂芬·金着)
This guy's losing it.
这家伙疯了
What are you doing here? It's quiet time.
你来这裡干什麽 现在是静修时间
You suddenly got some very powerful friends, McGavin.
麦加文 你突然多了个 很有权势的朋友
This is a court order for your immediate release.
这是法♥院♥指令 要求立即释放你
Excuse me? Gentleman would like new gin and tonic.
不好意思 那位先生的金汤力弄错了
He said Bombay, no Tanqueray.
他说要庞贝 不要添加利
You told Spiethy that was on me, man?
你告诉斯皮西是我弄错的
No, no.
没有
You threw me under the bus. So you could be the hero?
你推我下火坑 怎麽 想当英雄
No. I... No.
没有 我 不是的
You stabbed me in my back. That's what time it is?
你在往我背后捅刀子 这就是事实
He just, he just said...
他只是 只是说
I can't work like this, man. Watching my six all day, every day.
哥们 这样我没法上班 我不能整天担心有人暗算
I just wanted to help. I offered bread.
我只是想帮忙 我提出送他面包
You mess around, you find out.
你乱来 就要承担后果
You're fired.
你被开除了
Fired?
开除
Hey, pal. Yo. You think you were a little harsh on the dude?
嘿 伙计 你不觉得 你对那家伙有点太严厉了
Sorry you had to hear that, Mr. Gilmore.
吉尔摩先生 很抱歉让您听到了
You don't know the backstory. Mr. Couples? More blueberry jubilee?
您不知道背后的故事 卡波斯先生 再来点蓝莓蛋糕吗
Nah, I'm okay. Maybe one more.
不用了 或许再来一个
Yeah. Back in two.
好的 我去拿两个
Yackety-yack, don't come back.
叽叽歪歪 别再回来
Whoo!
喔
Ah!
哈
Shooter McGavin. I'm such a massive fan.
"射手"麦加文 我是你的超级球迷
Gentlemen, thank you for being here at the Tour Champions Dinner.
先生们 谢谢出席巡迴锦标赛晚宴
That's what she said.
她就是那麽说的
I'm not sure that made sense, X.
我觉得这搭不上吧 X
Every time our sport has overcome a challenge, we have come out stronger.
高尔夫运动每克服一项挑战 我们就会壮大一点
Today's challenge is the Maxi Golf League,
今天的挑战是麦克西高尔夫联盟
who allege that they are going to make golf more watchable.
他们声称要让高尔夫更具观赏性
That's what she said.
她就是那麽说的
Great joke, Mr. Schauffele. Thanks, buddy.
笑话很棒 谢奥菲勒先生 谢谢夸奖 伙计
I just got off the phone with the president
我刚跟该新联盟的总裁
of this new league, Frank Manatee,
弗兰克·马纳蒂通完电话
and I challenged him to a competition.
我向他发起挑战 进行一场比赛
Frank accepted that challenge and then farted into the phone.
弗兰克接受了挑战 然后对着电话放了个屁
He did what?
他做了什麽
What's the competition?
怎麽个比法
Our five best players versus his five best.
我方最好的五名球手 对阵他最好的五名球手
Make it our five worst. It doesn't matter.
改成最差的五个吧 没有区别
We're gonna smoke them anyway!
我们怎麽都会击败他们 对吧
Whoo! Yeah!
没错
Now, I know that you all want the honor of kicking their ass.
我知道你们都想获得 击败他们的荣誉
Yeah! So how about this?
没错 要不这样
Top five finishers this weekend represent us in the challenge.
本週末排名前五的球手 将代表我们参加挑战
All right. Let's go.
好 来吧
That's what she said.
她就是那麽说的
Gentlemen, by showing the world our dominance,
先生们 通过向世界展示 我们的统治地位
we will eliminate this league before it even officially launches.
我们将在该联盟正式成立之前 就将其消灭
Let's go!
加油
And now you've got something else to play for, Happy.
快乐 这下你打球又多了一个目标
Yeah! Yeah!
耶
Gosh. I think there's a fork in my ass.
老天 我觉得我屁♥股♥上有把叉子
Now that's what she said.
她就是那麽说的
Yeah!
耶
The sun is shining. The greens are shimmering.
阳光灿烂 绿树熠熠
What a day to play some golf.
真是个适合打高尔夫的日子
Welcome to the big one, the U.S. Bank Tour Championship.
欢迎收看 盛大的美国银行巡迴锦标赛
I'm Verne Lundquist. Here, as always, with Jack Beard.
我是凡尔纳·伦德奎斯特 这位是我的老搭档杰克·比尔德
And the golfer everyone is talking about, Happy Gilmore.
而大家都在谈论的球手是 快乐·吉尔摩
Looks handsome. Yeah.
真帅 是的
Gilmore returns after a ten-year absence.
阔别十年后 吉尔摩再次回归
(吉尔摩 1996 1999 2002 2004 2011 2012冠军)
Some of the guys set your locker up.
他们几个给你准备了更衣箱
Bengay, Tums. Preparation H, yeah.
止痛药膏 健胃咀嚼钙片 痔疮膏 好吧
MiraLAX, always good.
通便药 总会有用
And, uh, diapers. Now that's pushing it.
成人尿片 这有点过分了
I know you never made it to the Bruins, Happy,
快乐 我知道你没能加入棕熊队
but maybe you'll make this five-man wrecking crew.
但或许你会成为 这五人破坏组的一员
Oh, I doubt that, Tony. I'm actually just worried about making the cut.
我对此表示怀疑 託尼 我其实在担心自己能否入围
Mr. Gilmore, Sergio told me
吉尔摩先生 塞吉奥说
you forgot to bring a caddie to your first tournament. Is that true?
你第一次参加锦标赛时 忘了带球童 是真的吗
He said that? No.
他这麽说了 哪有
Well, yeah, but still, I didn't know the rules back then.
好吧 是的 但那时我还不懂规则
That's insane.
这太搞笑了
Yeah, that was silly. Can't believe I would do that.
是呀 是很蠢 真不敢相信我居然会没带球童
Hey, brother. Good to see you, man. So here's what happened.
嘿 哥们 很高兴见到你 事情是这样的
My regular caddie moved to Switzerland for tax purposes,
我的常规球童为了避税 搬去了瑞士
so I'm kind of like, I got nowhere to go.
搞得我措手不及 不知怎麽办
What do you say, you and me for old times' sake?
看在往日情面上 你我再合作一次怎麽样
That's nice, Mr. Gilmore,
这话真暖心 吉尔摩先生
but I, unfortunately, I can't caddie for you today.
但很遗憾 今天我不能当你球童了
You're not still mad about the whole choking you thing, are you?
你不会还在为掐你脖子的事生气吧
No, it's not that.
不 不是因为那个
It's actually, I don't caddie anymore.
事实上 我已经不再当球童了
I, uh... I play now. We're actually playing together today.
我现在是球手 我们今天其实会一起打球
I didn't know that, Blondie. All right, well, I'll see you out there.
我都不知这事 金髮仔 不错嘛 好 我们球场上见
I'll see ya.
好 回见
Blondie.
叫我"金髮仔"
My name's Will, and I'm still mad at you for choking me out, you son of a bitch.
我叫威尔 而且我还在为 你掐我的事生气 你个狗孃养的
We're minutes away from the start,
距离比赛开始只剩几分钟了
and Happy Gilmore is apparently breaking in yet another new caddie.
而快乐·吉尔摩 显然又在调教他的新球童
Uh, it's a club. Yeah.
这是球杆 对
Club. Oh, like the club sandwich.
"球干" 就像饼干
Not the club sandwich. Okay.
不是饼干 好吧
Let's check in with our own Gary Potter,
现在 让我们连线我台记者加里·波特
who's with number one-ranked Scottie Scheffler.
他正跟排名第一的 斯科蒂·舍夫勒在一起
Thanks, Verne.
电影精选列表