等一下
Zalatoris' ball marker to the rescue!
扎拉託裡斯的球标救了这个球
Yeah, Blondie!
太棒了 金髮仔
And the fairy tale continues.
童话故事还将继续
Happy Gilmore has somehow turned back the hands of time.
不知怎的 快乐·吉尔摩居然重回巅峰了
No. Not again. Come here. Come on!
不 不要再来一次 过来 来嘛
We gotta do it!
不做不行
Oh!
哦
I love it! Yeah, Oscar! Whoo!
我喜欢 是的 奥斯卡
Less than two months after hitting rock bottom
不到两个月前 因高尔夫球车酒驾事故
in a drunken golf cart crash,
而跌入谷底的快乐·吉尔摩
Happy Gilmore is 18 holes away from a seventh gold jacket.
如今距离第七件金夹克只差18洞了
(吉尔摩重回榜首)
The only possible conclusion is that
唯一可能的结论就是
Happy Gilmore has reached an agreement of some kind
快乐·吉尔摩跟撒旦 也就是魔鬼
with Satan, a.k.a. the Devil!
达成了某种交易
All right. Let's go! Happy!
好耶 好厉害 快乐
Good job, Mr. Gilmore. What's up?
好样的 吉尔摩先生 你好
In the zone today. Man.
今天状态很好嘛 兄弟
We were putting. We were doing okay. A little luck involved.
我们推杆推得还行 有点运气的成分
Hey, Mr. Gilmore. Billy Jenkins.
你好 吉尔摩先生 我叫比利·詹金斯
Hey, nice to meet you, Bobby. Billy.
很高兴认识你 鲍比 是"比利"
Billy was on fire today. I was like, where did that come from?
比利今天状态火爆 我都不知道这火爆劲是哪儿来的
Had the best round of my life. I'm in second place.
我这辈子打得最好的一轮 我现在排在第二
You and me play tomorrow.
明天将是你我对决
You're kidding. Look forward to that.
开玩笑吧 我很期待
I've never been in the hunt. It's a dream come true.
我以前从没争夺过名次 这就像梦想成真一样
You're going to love it. You get in the top five,
你会喜欢的 你若挤进前五名
you get to play against those buffoons from the new league.
就会有机会 跟新联盟的那帮笨蛋比赛了
What's up with that tool starting that league?
创办这联盟的傻子是什麽来头
The guy came to see me to talk about it.
那家伙来找我谈过这事
He had the worst breath I've ever smelled in my life.
他的嘴是我这辈子闻过的最臭的
Like somebody died in his mouth
就好像有人死在了裡头
or a donkey took a shit there or something...
或是有头驴在他嘴裡拉了屎
It was not good. Anyways, I got to get to a meeting.
很难闻 不说了 我要去参加一个聚会
Love you, Bubba. David, good to see you.
爱你 巴巴 很高兴见到你 戴维
It's Billy.
我叫"比利"
So, in summary, I am no longer allowed to purchase magic markers
总而言之 我再也不能在康涅狄格州
in the state of Connecticut.
购买魔术笔了
I am Nate, and I am one day sober.
我叫内特 我一天没喝酒了
Nate, you're an example to us all.
内特 你是我们大家的榜样
What?
什麽
Before we finish, I'd like to say a few words
在结束之前 我想谈谈
about the remarkable achievement of our brother, Happy.
我们的兄弟快乐的非凡成就
We've been watching you play, Mr. Gilmore. So inspiring.
吉尔摩先生 我们一直在看你打球 太鼓舞人心了
Yeah! Happy Gilmore, making Black people like golf again.
对 快乐·吉尔摩 让黑人再次爱上高尔夫
That's right, Bessie.
没错 贝茜
I just hope Happy's able to continue to play as well tomorrow.
我只希望快乐明天能继续发挥出色
Tomorrow being of course... Oh...
明天是
Mother's Day.
母亲节
Welcome to the final round of the Tour Championship.
欢迎收看巡迴锦标赛的最后一轮
Here come your current leaders.
目前排名领先的球手们登场
Journeyman Billy Jenkins,
熟手球员比利·詹金斯
getting his first taste of success after an undistinguished career.
在经历了平澹无奇的职业生涯后 即将首次品嚐成功的滋味
The only man in his way,
唯一挡住他道路的人
a golf magician named Happy Octavius Gilmore.
是一位高尔夫魔术师 名叫快乐·屋大维·吉尔摩
Octavius is his middle name?
他的中间名叫"屋大维"
Nah, but it sounds cool, doesn't it?
不是 但听上去很酷 不是吗
Wait a minute.
等一下
Can't wear shorts, Mr. Jenkins. It's a two-stroke penalty.
詹金斯先生 不能穿短裤进球场 否则会被罚掉两杆
That's okay.
没关系
I don't want to be hot today. Makes my balls itchy.
我今天不想穿得太热 不然我的蛋蛋会痒
Was that confidence or just pure stupidity?
这是自信吗 还是纯粹的愚蠢
Now on the tee, Gilmore, Happy.
接下来开球的是快乐·吉尔摩
Nice shot, young man.
打得不错 年轻人
Happy Gilmore will try to defend his eight-shot lead
在这个气氛愉快的母亲节 快乐·吉尔摩将要捍卫
on this glorious Mother's Day.
他的八杆领先优势
Gilmore was aiming right for some reason, and that's where it went.
不知何故 吉尔摩瞄准了右侧 球也就飞向了右侧
A lot of holes left to play.
还有很多机会
Yeah.
是的
It's okay.
没关系
Mr. McGavin.
麦加文先生
How'd you sleep?
睡得好吗
This place... is amazing.
这地方 太不可思议了
The pillows, the steam shower,
那些枕头 那蒸汽淋浴
the free porn,
免费色情片
and these fluffy pancakes. Oh, my God.
还有这些鬆软的煎饼 我的天
What do you say you and I go on a tour
我们去兜一圈 我向你展示一下
and I show you what we're all about? Mmm...
我们的业务 怎麽样
I'll make sure there's a fresh stack waiting for you when we get back.
我会确保回来时 有一打新鲜的煎饼等着你
All right.
好吧
Slippers on?
要穿拖鞋吗
And why don't you throw on some underpants, too?
要不把内裤也穿上吧
It's all right, Happy.
没事的 快乐
Hey, Happy. Remember me?
嘿 快乐 还记得我吗
My dad used to be your boss when you worked in construction.
你在工地上班时 我爸曾是你老闆
I'm truly proud of you.
我真的很为你感到骄傲
Hey, thanks a lot, Mr. Larson.
非常感谢你这麽说 拉森先生
Drago Larson. Little Drago Larson?
德拉戈·拉森 小德拉戈·拉森
Hell yeah! My God!
当然记得 我的天
I always felt bad about what I did to Daddy and the whole nail thing.
用钉枪误射你♥爸♥的事 我一直感到很内疚
Actually, after he got it removed,
事实上 他们取出钉子之后
he kind of missed it, so he had it put back.
他有点想念它 于是找人又放了回去
Oh, okay.
好吧
He passed away a few years ago.
他几年前去世了
I'm so sorry. What happened?
我很遗憾 怎麽会的
He rolled over in his sleep.
他睡觉时翻了个身
Oh, yeah.
哦 好吧
At least I still have Mom. Every boy needs his mom.
至少我还有妈妈 每个男孩都需要他妈妈
Yeah. Happy have five kids, Mom.
是呀 妈妈 快乐有五个孩子
Oh, tell your wife Happy Mother's Day.
跟你妻子说声"母亲节快乐"
His wife passed away.
他妻子去世了
Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Why didn't you tell me, Jerko?
小变态 你怎麽不早说
Mommy, don't hit me. Mommy, don't hit me.
妈 别打我
Which club do you prefer, sir?
先生 你想要哪根杆
Let's go, Gilmore!
加油 吉尔摩
Give me... Let me have a wedge.
给我 给我挖起杆
Let's go, Happy.
加油 快乐
Every boy needs a mom. But we don't have one.
每个男孩都需要妈妈 但我们没有
You got it, Happy.
好 你能行的 快乐
You can make it. You got this.
你可以的 你能行的
Do it. Come on.
击球 来吧 快乐
Oh!
哦
I gotta go to the bathroom.
我得去趟洗手间
You came at a very special moment.
射手 你来得正是时候
Change is in the air.
即将有变化发生
What change is that?
什麽变化
Golf. New and improved.
高尔夫 全新升级版
Gilmore must love all this.
吉尔摩一定很喜欢这一切
I wouldn't know. Happy Gilmore's a broken man.
这我没法知道 快乐·吉尔摩已一蹶不振了
A broken man?
一蹶不振
Yeah, ever since the loss of his wife.
是的 自从失去妻子后
Wait, Virginia Venit?
等等 弗吉尼亚·维尼特
Is that what her name was?
她是叫这个名字吗
Oh, man.
我的天
Fart recognized.
屁已确认
All right, come on in.
好了 进来吧
Our current leader, Happy Gilmore,
目前排在第一的快乐·吉尔摩
has been in the restroom for an unusually long time.
去了厕所后 到现在还没出来
Let's play some golf.
咱去打高尔夫吧
电影精选列表