Anyone ever stick a shoe up your ass?
有人往你屁♥眼♥裡塞过鞋吗
Not that I can recollect.
我不记得有过
You realize these are strange questions?
这些问题很奇怪 你知道的吧
Apparently, if a certain hip ligament is not attached,
据说如果某根髋部韧带断裂
you can hit the ball farther.
你就能把球击得更远
Oh. No. I always powered my drives the old-fashioned way. With rage.
不 我给击球助力 一向都是用传统方法 愤怒
Yeah.
是哦
You want to get out of these pajamas? I live around here.
想把这睡衣换掉吗 我就住这附近
Yeah, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Mister! Mister! Get me outta here!
先生 救我出去
(养老院的女士)
They issued a warrant for your arrest, Dad.
老爸 他们已经对你发出了逮捕令
Yeah, hide in the basement.
对 或许你该躲在地下室
I should just turn myself in. Get it over with.
我该直接去自首 早死早超生
We'll ask the lawyer when he gets here. You hired a lawyer?
等律师来了 听听他的意见 你请了律师
Okay. How do I look?
好了 我看上去怎麽样
You look like my frickin' dad.
看上去像我老爸
Yeah.
没错
At least I'm not wearing that ridiculous Bruins jersey.
至少我没穿那件可笑的棕熊队球衣
Uh-oh.
哦
Okay.
好吧
Okay, get the door.
好了 去开门
Mr. Gilmore. Mr. McGavin. John Daly.
吉尔摩先生 麦加文先生 约翰·戴利
Nice to see you again.
真高兴再次见到你们
You're the lawyer? I thought you were the IRS guy.
你就是律师 你不是税务局的吗
I was, but I got tired of everybody hating me
曾经是 但我厌倦了每个人都恨我
and occasionally being thrown through a glass door.
偶尔还会被扔出玻璃门的日子
You hate me, don't you?
你很恨我吧
Right. So, I went to law school.
是哦 所以我去读了法学院
You didn't want to be hated anymore, so you became a lawyer?
你不想再被人讨厌 所以就当了律师
That's funny. Lawyers are snobs.
真搞笑 律师都是势利小人
Pieces of shit. Pieces of shit.
臭狗屎 臭狗屎
Let's sit. Lots to talk about.
大家坐下 有很多事要谈
Let me just have a little shower...
让我洗个澡
This girl's got some body on her.
这妞的身材真不赖
Hey, we do not objectify women anymore.
嘿 我们已不再物化女性了
What?
什麽
Okay, great. Uh, looks like the DA has withdrawn the arrest warrant.
好 太好了 看来地方检察官 已经撤回了逮捕令
What?
什麽
Even though you appeared to some onlookers
对 虽然一些观众认为
to be inebriated at the tournament,
你在比赛中喝醉了
you weren't administered an alcohol test.
但当时没人给你做过酒精测试
And... I have better news. Yes?
而且 我有更好的消息 是什麽
You came in sixth at that tournament.
你在锦标赛中名列第六
That's right. I forgot about that. How much did I win?
对了 我把这事给忘了 我赢了多少钱
Uh, $496,000.
四十九万六千美元
Oh, my God! No way!
我的天 不是吧
No! What? Holy shit!
不 什麽 老天啊
Baby! Yay!
宝贝
Now you're really gonna hate me.
接下去的话会让你恨我
The tour is fining you $500,000 for bad behavior.
由于你的不良行为 巡迴赛联盟将对你处以五十万罚款
So he lost $37,000?
这麽说他还损失了三万七
No. It's $33,000, Dad.
不对 是三万三
It's $4,000, you buffoons. How is that good news?
是四千 你们这俩笨蛋 这怎麽能算好消息
Well, you came in sixth, but the winner, Billy Jenkins,
你原本排在第六 但获胜者比利·詹金斯
opted out of the tour team because he's playing for the bad guys.
选择退出巡迴赛联盟队 因为他是为坏人效力的
So you made the team.
所以你入选了
Dad, that's great! Whoa! Okay, Pop.
爸爸 这太棒了 好哎 老爸
They don't want me. I'm a disgrace.
他们不会想要我的 我是个耻辱
A freaking embarrassment.
丢人现眼
Let's go outside, Dad, for a second.
爸爸 我们到外面去一下
Next.
下一个
Well, Shooter, due to Mr. Manatee's sworn statement,
射手 根据马纳蒂先生的宣誓声明
you are now technically an escapee from a mental institution.
严格来说 你现在已经是 精神病院的在逃患者
Welcome to the club.
我也是
Dad, it doesn't matter if you play for that team or not.
爸爸 你是否加入那支球队并不重要
You have to stop drinking.
但你必须戒酒
I did. It's just--
我戒了 只是
Just nothing. You gotta find peace somehow.
没什麽"只是" 你必须找到内心的安宁
There's no peace. I...
不可能有安宁 我
The reason I joined that tour again
我之所以再加入巡迴赛
was to get you the future you deserve, and I lost $4,000.
是为了能给你应有的未来 结果我还赔了四千
You think if you made that money I could leave you like this?
就算你真赚到了那笔钱 你这种状态 你觉得我能离开
It's not your job to take care of me. I told you.
照顾我不是你的责任 我告诉过你了
Of course it is. We're family. You're stuck with us.
当然是 我们是一家人 你摆脱不了我们的
Yeah, come on, Dad.
就是 拜託 老爸
I don't want you to be stuck with me.
我不希望你们几个跟我困在一起
You didn't do nothing wrong. It's me.
你们没做错什麽 错在于我
I think this person could help.
我觉得这个人能帮到你
Hey, you gotta put a little mustard on that ball
嘿 你得在那球上涂点芥末
so it doesn't get stuck where the pirate hide his, uh, uh...
这样它就不会卡在海盗藏
booty and shit.
战利品的地方了
The hold?
船舱吗
Yeah, the hold. Get at it, kiddies.
是的 船舱 继续吧 孩子们
Thank you! Are you Slim Peterson?
谢谢 你是"瘦仔"彼得森吗
That's what they call me.
大家是这麽叫我的
Your dad Chubbs was my teacher. My name's Happy Gilmore--
你父亲查布曾是我的教练 我叫快乐·吉尔摩
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Hey, you gotta hit it under the octopus and bank it off one of his leg things.
你得在章鱼下面击球 然后反弹在那脚一样的东西上
The tentacles?
触手吗
Yeah, testicles. Now, what was you saying?
是的 猪手 你刚才说什麽来着
I need to talk to you for a few minutes.
我需要佔你几分钟时间 跟你谈谈
Damn, mosquitoes. They everywhere.
可恶 蚊子 到处都是蚊子
What... Look at them.
什麽 看看呀
Alligator?
鳄鱼咬的
No, vending machine. I didn't have enough change.
不 是自动售货机 我没足够的零钱
Had to reach up there to get my Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies.
得把手伸到上面去 才能够到我最爱的巧克力曲奇
Man, looking at you just reminded me of what I did to you.
老天 看到你 让我想起了我对你做的事
What'd you do to me?
你对我做什麽了
What I did to my own kids. Stole a parent.
跟我对自己孩子做的一样 害死了他们的双亲之一
Man, you gotta forgive yourself for that.
哥们 你得设法原谅自己
Don't want to.
我不想原谅
I didn't want to forgive you either,
是呀 我也不想原谅你
because it was easier to hate you
因为恨你
than to deal with the fact that my daddy wasn't coming back.
比接受我爸不会再回来要容易
It's kind of like I was using hate to keep him alive.
有点像我在用仇恨挽留住他
But once I forgave you, I became myself again.
可一旦我原谅了你 我又变回了自己
And that's who I knew my daddy wanted me to be.
我知道我爸要健在 会希望我这样
You loved your wife. You loved my dad.
你爱你妻子 也爱我老爸
And they loved you, period.
而他们也绝对爱你
You know what else they loved? Golf.
知道他们还爱什麽吗 高尔夫
Oh, my God, yeah.
老天 没错
I talked to your little girl,
我跟你女儿谈过
and she said you got a chance to save the whole sport
她说 只要你跟个小丑联盟比赛
by playing against some clown league?
就有机会拯救高尔夫运动
Yeah, well, why don't you go kick some bozo ass then?
那你还不去好好教训那些笨蛋
Let's do it for them.
让我们为他们去比赛吧
I am so sorry.
真是对不起
Boy, why you had to squeeze it like that?
你干吗要这麽用力
I will throw these out. I can...
我去把这个扔掉 我可以
Give them here. I got some Gorilla Glue.
不 哥们 给我吧 我有强力胶
Yeah, love you, buddy.
好 爱你 哥们
Yeah, man, thank you for stopping by.
好 哥们 谢谢你过来看我
You know, we could use some help.
要知道 我们需要帮手
Oh, about time somebody recognized my genius. Say less.
总算有人认可我的天赋了 无需多说
Okay, okay.
好
Where do you think you're going, Slim?
瘦仔 你要去哪儿
I'm going to help save golf, Charley.
夏莉 我要去拯救高尔夫
If you leave now, you ain't ever coming back, you big pork chop.
如果你现在离开 就永远回不来了 你个大猪排
Damn straight I ain't never coming back, you fine-ass English hillbilly.
我当然不会再回来了 你这骚包英国乡巴佬
Welcome, gentlemen.
电影精选列表