欢迎 先生们
You are the five golfers who will represent our tour
你们是代表我们巡迴赛联盟
in the grudge match against the Maxi League.
跟麦克西联盟决战的五名球手
I don't have to tell you how important it is that we beat them.
想必你们已经清楚 击败他们的重要性
And here to talk about how
下面有请"射手"麦加文来说一下
we're going to accomplish that is Shooter McGavin.
我们要如何实现这一目标
Thank you, Doug. I'll take it from here.
谢谢你 道格 接下来就交给我吧
I want to talk to you about pressure.
我想跟你们谈谈压力
Now, as the most successful golfer of the '90s,
作为上世纪90年代 最成功的高尔夫球手
I've faced my share, believe me,
我经历过各种压力 真的
but nothing like my 30 years in the can.
但什麽都不能跟 我被拘禁的30年所承受的压力相比
And if I let my guard down there for a nanosecond...
在那裡 一旦我放鬆警惕 哪怕只一瞬间
Stab!
刺
I got a shiv in my guts.
我的肠道内有把剃刀
Anyway, I hear you guys all have ice water in your veins.
听说你们血管裡流的是冰水 个个都超级冷静
Well, I reviewed the footage and I ain't seeing it.
我看了录像 但我没看出来
Man, what's happening right now? Uh...
兄弟 现在是什麽情况
Bryson DeChambeau.
布莱森·德尚布
2022 Portland Open. Eighth hole.
2022年波特兰公开赛 第八洞
You got a two-stroke lead.
当时你领先两杆
You got an opportunity to pull way ahead and...
你有机会遥遥领先 然而
Aw! What?
什麽
Huh?
嗯哼
Oops.
糟糕
Come on. We all miss a putt every now and then.
行了 射手 我们都有推杆失误的时候
Scottie Scheffler.
斯科蒂·舍夫勒
Oh, boy.
我的天
2019 Cadillac Invitational.
2019年凯迪拉克邀请赛
Third hole. You're tied. Top of the leaderboard.
第三洞 你跟另一个球手 并列居于榜首
It's Sunday. Pressure's on. And you...
那天是周日 压力很大 而你
Hmm. Into the woods.
进了树林
The woods, Scottie? Are you afraid to win?
树林 斯科蒂 难道你害怕获胜
What about you? What?
那你呢 什麽
Yeah. 1996 Tour Championship. Final round.
没错 1996年巡迴锦标赛 最后一轮
Don't do it, boys.
兄弟们 别提那个
No. This isn't relevant.
不 那事跟这个没关系
Four-stroke lead on the back nine?
拜託 后九洞领先四杆
The guy who beat you got hit by a Volkswagen.
击败你的人被大众汽车撞了
Jackass! Jackass!
蠢驴 蠢驴
All right! Maybe I haven't handled the pressure perfectly myself,
好吧 或许我自己 也没能完美地应对压力
but I have seen the surgically modified freaks that you're playing.
但我见过你们的对手 他们是被手术整过结构的怪物
I have seen the monstrosity they're making you play on.
我也见过你们将会遇到的畸形球场
And if you can't take the heat, golf, as we know it, it's finished!
如果你们不能承受高压 那我们所知的高尔夫运动就完蛋了
So let's do this!
所以 我们要击败他们
Come on. Let's put them in.
来 把手伸过来
All right. On three.
好 数到三
One, two, three... Shooter! Golf!
一 二 三 射手 高尔夫
Time to prepare for a moving target.
该为射击移动目标做准备了
The cups are gonna be moving?
球洞会移动吗
Damn it, Rory. Nothing's off-limits for these commies.
见鬼 罗裡 这帮球匪什麽事都干得出
Now, Oscar's cousin... Esteban.
奥斯卡的堂弟 埃斯特班
Esteban is fast. And elusive, I'm told.
埃斯特班速度很快 据说还很神出鬼没
He's gonna start at the red flag.
他将从红旗处开始
If he makes it to the blue flag, we haven't done our jobs.
如果让他到达蓝旗处 你们就算失败
He's cool with us hitting him?
他不介意我们用球击他
Yeah. He's been paid.
不介意 给他钱了
What did he say?
他说什麽
You're never gonna hit him.
他说你们永远也打不中他
Oh, yeah? How come?
是吗 为什麽
I'm shifty!
我很机智
Okay, he's shifty. He is. I've seen it.
好 他很机智 确实如此 我见过
♪ Get your biscuits in the kitchen ♪
去厨房♥拿你的饼干
♪ I'm a sous chef on a mission ♪
我是肩负任务的副厨
♪ Baby, wiggle it, it's vicious ♪
宝贝 扭动起来
♪ We about to break the dishes ♪
我们准备砸碎盘子
♪ Got the pepper with the sodium ♪
胡椒裡溷着钠
♪ We cookin' with petroleum Come step up to the podium ♪
我们用石油烹饪 走上讲台
It's too easy!
简单
♪ And cut up this linoleum ♪
切开这块油毡
Yeah!
耶
You got me!
你打中我了
Come on, cousin. You're almost there.
加油 堂弟 就快到了
Okay, stop! We got him. We got him.
好了 停 我们击倒他了
I said stop! Who did that?
我已经喊停了 谁打的
Oscar. You sicko.
奥斯卡 你个小变态
So I got a hockey question for you. Uh-huh.
我想问你一个关于冰球的问题
I notice when the players fight,
我注意到 那些球员打架时
one of the guys is always pulling the jersey over the head of the other guy
其中一人总会把对手的球衣 从对方头顶拽出来
before he starts pounding on him. Right.
然后再开始出拳 对
Yeah. Is that hard?
是的 难不难学
No, it's easy. You want me to show you? Yes, please.
不难 很简单 想让我教你吗 好的 谢谢
Brother. Can I borrow you for a second?
嘿 老弟 能借你用一下吗
Basically all you do is pull the shirt over.
基本上你所要做的就是 把球衣拽出来
This traps the arms. You know?
这样手臂就很难动 懂我的意思吗
Yeah. Knockout. Money.
懂 击倒 给钱
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 确定
Okay. How much?
好 多少
Fifty.
五十
Uh, I'll give you a hundred. Here we go. You know what I mean?
我给你一百 开始 明白我意思吗
Yeah. That was nice.
很不错
Okay. Money. Okay. You got it, Scottie. I'm broke.
好了 钱 好 斯科蒂 你给他 我没钱
Thank you. There you go. Okay.
谢谢 给 好
Great job, today, by the way.
对了 你今天表现很出色
Excellent. Yeah, it's fun. Yeah. That was easy.
非常好 有意思 还真容易
I love my job.
我喜欢我的工作
Mini-golf-style putting is about two things, angles and obstacles.
迷你高尔夫式推杆 关键在两个因素 角度和障碍物
If you can read the angles, you can avoid the obstacles.
如果能读懂角度 就能避开障碍物
Let's putt so we can figure those angles out.
我们来练习推杆 找出合适的角度
Yes! Scheffler!
棒 舍夫勒
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
One more day before we face these chumps.
再过一天 就得面对那些笨蛋了
This is how I used to toughen up.
我以前就是这样让自己更坚强的
Oh, my God, Rory!
我的天 罗裡
Okay, Oscar, let's see your stuff.
好 奥斯卡 让我们看看你的能耐
♪ Sittin' down is stupid Now let me see you move it ♪
傻坐着可不行 现在让我看你动起来
Oh! Do you want breadsticks?
想来点面包棒吗
A batting cage to toughen up?
靠击球笼让自己坚强
I love how much we're in your head.
我们给你们造成的心理压力 还真大啊 我喜欢
Oh, I think we're in your head, Brendan.
是我们给你们造成了压力吧 布莱登
Otherwise, you wouldn't be snooping around and following us.
不然 你们不会四处窥探 跟踪我们
My name is Billy.
我的名字是"比利"
Hey, settle down, Barry,
嘿 冷静点 巴利
and get off the electric Royce. No leaning.
别靠在我的电动劳斯莱斯上 好吗
Look, Happy, I don't want to have to humiliate you tomorrow.
听着 快乐 我不想在明天再次羞辱你
You're in the DNA of my league.
你是我的联盟的基因
The way you rebelled against the traditions
你反抗高尔夫的传统及繁琐
and fussiness of golf, it was beautiful.
这种做法很美
So I'm gonna offer you one last chance to be a part of it, okay?
所以我要给你最后一次机会 加入联盟 好吗
Hell no.
才不要呢
And you look like Freddy Krueger worked at Starbucks. Change it.
还有 你看上去就像 在星巴克上班的勐鬼 改身打扮吧
I'll give you 10% of the company.
我愿给你公♥司♥10%的股份
I can't believe I'm the one sticking up for tradition, but...
真不敢相信 我会是那个坚持传统的人 但是
My wife liked the way golf was played, as is.
我妻子喜欢高尔夫运动现在的形式
And she was pretty much right about everything.
而她对每件事的看法基本都正确
So sorry, boys, but tomorrow, your dumb league is done.
所以很抱歉 两位 但是明天 你们的蠢联盟就会完蛋
No, tomorrow, I'm gonna finish the revolution you started.
不 快乐 明天 我将完成由你发起的变革
I heard what you said about my breath to Bubba Watson.
我听说你跟巴巴·沃森 说我有口气的事了
I have gingivitis. It's hereditary, okay?
我有牙龈炎 是遗传的 明白吗
And I got it from my great-grandfather. So I'm so sorry.
是曾祖父传给我的 所以我很抱歉
I'm literally smelling it from here.
我从这裡都能闻到臭味
And the wind is blowing that way.
电影精选列表