就像我爸教你的那样 轻推一下 轻推入洞
It's got a chance.
有机会哦
Go. Go.
进 进
Come on, Happy.
加油 快乐
Come on, come on... Come on, come on, come on...
拜託 拜託
Get there! Oh!
进去
Oh, no!
不是吧
Yes! Welcome to Maxi, Happy. Whoo!
太好了 欢迎加入麦克西 快乐
Oh, my God! Happy Gilmore has won!
天啊 快乐·吉尔摩赢了
And regular golf will live on.
常规高尔夫仍将继续存在
I'm 8 Ball! I'm 8 Ball! No! That doesn't happen!
我是8球 不 怎麽会有这种事
You are a piece of shit, you know that?
你就是个废物 你知道吗
I did everything I could...
我已经尽了全力
Oscar! We did it, Oscar!
奥斯卡 我们成功了 奥斯卡
Papi, papi. Wake up.
兄弟 快醒醒
Good job! Did we win?
干得好 赢了吗
Yes! All right!
真棒 太好了
Happy, yes!
快乐 太棒了
Yeah, yeah!
没错
Stop.
别
Your training paid off. You did it. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you.
你的训练没白费 你做到了 我为你感到骄傲
Yes! Yes!
太好了 好耶
What a great win. Let's go to Hooters.
赢得太漂亮了 我们去猫头鹰餐厅吧
Happy Gilmore! Happy Gilmore! Happy Gilmore! Happy Gilmore!
快乐·吉尔摩 快乐·吉尔摩
I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're all free to go.
真不敢相信我会说出下面的话 但你们都可以出院了
Beautiful.
漂亮
Unbelievable. Tremendous.
难以置信 棒极了
I understand you have a restaurant.
据说你赢得了一家餐厅
We have the best Italian Dominican Puerto Rican Cuban restaurant in the town.
我们拥有城裡最好的 意大利多米尼加波多黎各古巴餐厅
I love my new job!
我爱我的新工作
We did it, baby! We did it for Mom!
我们成功了 宝贝 我们为妈妈争了气
Well, I've won a lot of trophies and jackets over the years,
这些年来 我赢得过很多奖杯和夹克
but out of all of them, I have to say this is by far the most special.
但我得说 在所有纪念品中 这个绝对是最特别的
And I want to thank all my friends out there
我要感谢所有
who helped me achieve this monumental moment.
帮我实现这一重要时刻的朋友们
Three months sober.
戒酒三个月
Yay! Way to go, Mr. Gilmore!
好样的 吉尔摩先生
Splendid! Splendid, Mr. Gilmore.
真棒 真不错 吉尔摩先生
But will you make it to a year?
但你能坚持一年吗
Magic 8-Ball says... unlikely. Uh-huh.
神奇8号球说 不太可能
What are you talking about, Hal? Happy's going to make it a full lifetime.
你在说什麽呢 哈尔 快乐会圆满地坚持一辈子的
Know what else is full, Charlotte?
知道还有什麽满了吗 夏洛特
My gutters. Full of dead leaves and squirrel droppings.
我家的排水沟 满是枯叶和鬆鼠粪便
But you'll be cleaning them out this weekend.
但这个周末你会把它们清理干淨
I don't like the way you talk to that kid.
嘿 我不喜欢你跟那丫头说话的方式
It's fine, Mr. Gilmore.
没关系 吉尔摩先生
No, it's not fine. That kid has helped me more than you have, Hal.
不 有关系 这丫头给我的帮助 远远比你给的大 哈尔
Seriously, Mr. Gilmore, I got this.
真的 吉尔摩先生 我自己能应付
Guys, can we be done here? We've got enough.
伙计们 这裡能结束了吗 我们拿到的已经足够了
Why are you talking into your collar? Are you high?
你干吗跟自己的领子说话 你嗑药嗑嗨了
Are you high?
你嗑嗨了吗
Holy- Whoa!
老天
Hallowicious Lieberman!
哈罗威邪·利伯曼
You're under arrest for fraud and extortion.
你因欺诈和敲诈勒索而被捕了
We got enough footage of you being a sick son of a bitch
我们手裡有足够的视频 证明你是个变态的溷♥蛋♥
to lock you away for a lifetime.
足以将你关一辈子
You narc'd on me?
你告发我了
Guess so.
我想是的
Hey, man, I was just trying to help these people.
嘿 哥们 我只是想帮助这些人
Manual labor's therapeutically beneficial.
体力劳动对治疗有益
Hey, Happy. What?
嘿 快乐 干吗
Catch. Oh!
接住
I believe that's Mr. Gilmore's! He got my coin!
我觉得那是吉尔摩先生的 他拿走了我的纪念币
I got the coin!
我拿到纪念币了
Oh, shit! Stop! Stay still!
哦 见鬼 停下 站住
You're a very cool kid.
你是个很酷的丫头
You're a very cool guy. You remind me of my dad.
你是个很酷的男人 你让我想起了我爸
Yeah?
是吗
All right, just have fun in Paris.
好 在巴黎过得开心
If you get homesick for America,
如果想美国了
I can ship over some Yodels or bottle rockets.
我可以寄些蛋糕卷或水火箭过去
Whatever you guys want.
你们想要什麽都行
We'll be fine, Dad. And we'll see you next month, right?
爸 我们不会有事的 再说我们下个月会见到你 对吧
That's right.
没错
I got the British Open, I'll show up a week early, we'll hang out.
我要参加英国公开赛 我会提前一週到 一起出去玩
I want to see some fancy French dancing from this kid.
我想看看这丫头跳的高级法式舞蹈
Then you can come check out our show.
那你也可以来看我们的表演
What show?
你们的 什麽表演
We're gonna be singing mimes.
我们要唱哑剧
I thought mimes aren't allowed to talk.
哑剧不是不能说话吗
That's how we're gonna separate ourselves from the other mimes, by singing.
这就是我们跟其他哑剧的区别 我们会在剧裡唱歌♥
Okay.
好吧
♪ We're trapped in a box! Now we're tugging on a rope! ♪
我们被困在盒子裡 现在我们正在拉绳
♪ Even look at our sister... ♪
甚至看着我们的妹妹
And we'll kill you! And we'll crush you!
我们会宰了你 我们会碾碎你
I'll murder you! Don't you look at her!
我要杀了你 不准你看着她
Smart. I love that! Nailed it. Really good.
聪明 我喜欢 厉害 很棒
Come here. Gonna miss you.
都过来抱一个 我会想你们的
And if you're hungry on the flight, enjoy the bread from Oscar's restaurant.
如果飞行途中饿了 可以尝尝奥斯卡餐厅的面包
Go crush them over there for Mom. Have a ball.
去那边替妈妈争气 玩得开心
Love you, Dad.
爱你 爸爸
Hey, here you go. You're the best, guys.
嘿 给你 你们最棒了
Sir, right there. There you go, buddy.
先生 那裡 给你 伙计
Yeah, get him!
对 弄他
I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
对不起 乖女
Come on, Vienna.
来吧 维也纳
Love you. I'll miss you.
爱你们 我会想你们的
(国际航♥班♥登机口)
♪ Tuesday's gone with the wind ♪
星期二随风消逝
Hey, Happy.
嘿 快乐
♪ Tuesday's gone with the wind ♪
星期二随风消逝
Oh. You're okay.
你没事的
♪ My baby's gone with the wind ♪
我的爱人也随风而去
♪ Train roll on ♪
火车继续前行
♪ Tuesday's gone ♪
星期二已逝
Battery, zero percent.
电池馀量0%
I didn't charge it! Damn it!
我忘了充电 可恶
♪ Oh, baby Don't it feel like heaven right now? ♪
哦 宝贝 难道此刻不感觉像天堂
♪ Don't it feel like something From a dream? ♪
难道这感觉不像来自梦境
♪ Yeah, I've never known Nothing quite like this ♪
这是我前所未有的奇妙体验
♪ Don't it feel like tonight Might never be again? ♪
难道不觉得今夜彷佛不会再有
♪ Baby, we know better Than to try and pretend ♪
我们深知 不能假装
♪ Honey no one Coulda ever told me 'bout this ♪
宝贝 没人能告诉我这件事
♪ I said yeah, yeah ♪ ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
我说愿意 愿意
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
愿意
♪ The waiting is the hardest part ♪
等待是最难熬的时光
♪ Every day you see one more card ♪
你每天都直面新的挑战
♪ You take it on faith You take it to the heart ♪
你全心信仰 你深信不疑
♪ The waiting is the hardest part ♪
等待是最难的部分
♪ Well, yeah, I might have chased A couple women around ♪
我曾追逐过几名女子
♪ All it ever got me was down ♪
只让我心沉沮丧
♪ Then there were those That made me feel good ♪
还有一些让我感觉很开心的歌♥
♪ But never as good as I feel right now ♪
从未如现在这般愉悦
♪ Baby, you're the only one That's ever known how ♪
宝贝 你是唯一一个知道的人
♪ To make me wanna live... ♪
让我渴望像现在的生活
Well, the bad news just keeps coming for Maxi
麦克西及其备受争议的创始人
and its controversial founder, Francis Manatee.
弗兰克·马纳蒂不断收到坏消息
Since the spectacular failure of the Maxi Golf League,
自从麦克西高尔夫联盟惨败以来
the popular Maxi Sports Drink has been recalled after complaints
广受欢迎的麦克西运动饮料也已被召回 原因是有人投诉
it caused irreversible halitosis, gingivitis,
它会导致不可逆的口臭 牙龈炎
and a new condition they're calling tongue rot.
以及一种新的疾病 他们称之为"烂舌病"
电影精选列表