《高尔夫球也疯狂2》
My name is Happy Gilmore.
我叫快乐·吉尔摩
Growing up, I always wanted to be a hockey player.
从小到大 我一直想当冰球运动员
But then 30 years ago, I picked up a golf club.
不过 三十年前 我拿起了高尔夫球杆
Turned out to be a pretty good decision.
事实证明 这是个非常明智的决定
And Happy Gilmore wins the 98th U.S. Open.
快乐·吉尔摩赢得了 第98届美国高尔夫球公开赛
I got to marry a great lady named Virginia,
我娶了一个很优秀的姑娘弗吉尼亚
and we had a son named Gordy.
并生下了儿子戈迪
The wins didn't always come as expected,
胜利的到来并非总像预期的那样
but like Grandma always said,
但我奶奶一直说
sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
有时候 运气好比优秀更重要
Oh, Lord!
老天啊
I made it!
进了
Yeah, I was getting lucky in more ways than one.
是的 我的运气好得不是一点点
He shoots, he scores!
进了 得分
And after our fourth boy in four years,
四年生下四个儿子之后
Virginia had an idea for an endorsement.
弗吉尼亚想到一个主意 做产品代言
Trojan. Kids are great...
特洛伊避孕套 有孩子很棒
...in moderation.
但要适量
What are you doing? Calm down!
你们干什麽呢 冷静点
(特洛伊避孕套)
I tried to get the boys into competitive golf tournaments...
我尝试让儿子们 参加竞技性高尔夫锦标赛
Follow that.
你们能超越这个
But their hockey instincts were too strong.
但他们冰球人的本能太过强烈
Boys, stop! Come on, what are you doing?
孩子们 住手 够了 你们这是干吗
蠢驴 你再说一遍
Tiger Woods had a video game,
泰格·伍兹有款电子游戏
so we did a Happy Gilmore one.
于是我们也做了款快乐·吉尔摩版
But I think the computer guys made it a little too realistic.
但我觉得 设计人员把游戏做得太逼真了
You've had enough.
我觉得你已经受够了
Anyways, the boys loved how violent it was,
不管怎样 我的儿子们很喜欢 这款游戏的暴♥力♥元素
but it made my little girl nervous.
但这游戏让我的小女儿感到紧张
That's right, we finally had a little girl,
没错 我们终于有了个女儿
sweet Vienna, Mommy's new best friend.
可爱的维也纳 妈妈的新闺蜜
Oh, and I hosted Saturday Night Live a few times. That was nice.
我主持过几次 《周六夜现场》 挺不错
The Spice Girls are here!
辣妹组合来了
Maroon 5 is here!
魔力红乐队来了
The Weeknd is here! So stick around, we'll be right back.
威肯来了 所以别走开 我们马上回来
Yeah, we had it all, so I told Virginia...
是的 我们过得顺风顺水 于是我对弗吉尼亚说
We should just retire so we can hang out with the kids all day.
我们应该退休 这样就能整天跟孩子们在一起了
We're not done with golf, Happy.
快乐 我们跟高尔夫缘分未尽
And golf's not done with us.
高尔夫也舍不得我们
It's like Chubbs used to say. We've only just begun.
就像查布过去常说的 我们才刚开始
Hmm.
嗯
Gordy!
戈迪
Oh, come on, don't pee on the slip-n-slide.
拜託 别在水滑梯上撒尿
Appreciate your time today. It's Mother's Day.
感谢您今天抽时间过来 今天是母亲节
We honor all of the mothers who are watching.
我们向所有在收看节目的母亲们致敬
Let's go real deep now!
来一杆特别远的
But in golf, even when you're at the top of your game...
但在高尔夫界 即使你处于巅峰状态
you can always shank one.
也难免会把球打偏
Uh-oh.
哦
After the funeral, I decided I would never pick up a golf club again.
葬礼之后 我决定再也不碰球杆了
I was now a single father of five children.
现在 我成了 带着五个孩子的单亲爸爸
There was really only one thing I could do...
我真正能做的只有一件事
I'd never been a big boozer,
此前 我并不是什麽酒鬼
but alcohol was the only thing that helped me
但只有酒精能帮我忘记
to forget what I'd done to the sweetest woman I'd ever known.
我对我认识的最温柔的女人所做的事
Oh, one more thing... It's no good.
还有一件事 卡被拒了
The money.
钱
Give me the...
给我
No, no, dude! Come on, man.
不行 哥们 不是吧
See, Virginia always handled the finances,
以前一直是弗吉尼亚在打理财务
so without her, a lot of stuff fell through the cracks.
所以 她去世后 很多事都乱了套
Should I smash the window?
我该砸窗吗
Then I caught some guy trying to break into my Ferrari.
然后我发现一个家伙 正试图撬开我的法拉利车
Hey, can you hold my beer?
嘿 能帮我拿一下啤酒吗
Yeah.
可以
The guy wasn't a thief, he was a repo man.
那家伙不是小偷 而是抵押收回执行人
Can you let me explain?
兄弟 能听我解释吗
Turns out I didn't know I had to renew the lease.
原来是我不知道我得续租
The big baby sued me, and I lost everything...
他们公♥司♥起诉了我 我失去了一切
including Grandma's house, which was devastating.
包括奶奶的房♥子 这一点让我伤心欲绝
The boys had to move into an apartment together,
儿子们被迫搬进一间公♥寓♥合住
and me and Vienna found a new place that was affordable.
我和维也纳 也找了一个负担得起的新住处
It's not the best neighborhood, but it's walkable to my new job.
虽不是最好的社区 但步行就能到我新的工作地点
Gary, can you pick up in section 2?
加里 能去二区帮忙吗
Happy Gilmore. Oh, my God, I'm such a massive fan.
快乐·吉尔摩 我的天 我可是你的超级球迷
Okay, bro, what can I help you with?
好吧 兄弟 要帮什麽忙吗
You ever hear of Maxi Sports Drink?
听说过麦克西运动饮料吗
I think that's aisle four.
我觉得应该是在第四过道
No. It's my company, I own it.
不 那是我的公♥司♥ 我是老闆
I'm Frank Manatee.
我叫弗兰克·马纳蒂
My real passion is this cutting-edge golf project that I've been working on.
我真正热衷的 是一个我在研究的尖端高尔夫项目
I don't golf no more, brother.
兄弟 我已经不打高尔夫了
Cucumber juice in there?
那裡头是黄瓜汁吗
Sure.
当然
Anyway, I figured maybe you would start golfing again
我想着要是你听说了 该联盟会变得多庞大
once you heard how huge this league was gonna be.
或许你会重新开始打高尔夫
I wish you luck, but I'm not interested.
祝你好运 但我不感兴趣
See, that's the thing. Nobody's interested in traditional golf.
你看 问题就在这 没人对传统高尔夫感兴趣
It's a boring sport played by boring people.
这是一项无趣的人蔘与的无趣运动
They ain't boring, they're my friends.
他们不是无趣的人 他们是我的朋友
You don't understand. You inspired this thing, all right?
你不明白 我的项目是受了你的启发 好吗
And I love you, and I'd hate to see you pass this up
我很喜欢你 我不想看到你错过这个机会
and have your life turn out worse than it already is.
让你显然不怎样的生活 变得更加糟糕
I get it. Golf makes you tense, right?
我知道 高尔夫让你紧张 对吧
Because the whole wife thing?
因为你老婆的事
Get your skunk breath out of my face, or I swear to God--
别再对着我喷臭气 不然 我对天发誓
Or what, tough guy? You're not gonna do a damn thing about it,
不然怎样 硬汉 你什麽也做不了
because if you lay one finger on me, you're going right to jail.
因为只要你敢碰我一下 就会直接进监狱
That's if I get caught.
那得有人看到
Operations.
这裡是中控室
Hey, Linda, can you turn the security cameras off for 90 seconds?
你好 琳达 能让监控摄像头 关闭90秒吗
你个溷♥蛋♥
Seven, eight. Fouetté, fouetté. Finish.
七 八 挥鞭转 挥鞭转 结束位
Great. Arms, fifth. Soutenu.
很好 五位手 苏特纽
Fouetté, fouetté.
挥鞭转 挥鞭转
Arms, fifth.
五位手
Soutenu. Chaîné, chaîné.
苏特纽 平转 平转
And arabesque.
阿♥拉♥贝斯克
Look at that.
看看呀
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey, Vienna.
你好 维也纳
Oh, with the kicks! Hey. The Rockettes are here.
踢得真美 嘿 火箭女郎舞蹈团来了
Glad you're home.
你回来了我真高兴
You were a clue on Jeopardy! Let me show you.
你是竞猜节目裡的线索 我来给你看
Really?
真的
Okay. Hi.
好的 你好
Hi.
你好
How'd my girl do today?
我家丫头今天表现如何
Great. Beyond great. She needs a better teacher than me.
很棒 超级棒 她需要一个比我更好的老师
Look. Yeah.
爸爸 看啊 好
With his amazing long drives and hockey player's temper,
凭借其惊人的长打 和冰球运动员的火爆脾气
this golfer won the first of
该高尔夫球手在1996年赢得了
his six Tour Championships in 1996. Carter?
他六次巡迴赛冠军的第一个 卡特
Who is Happy Goldberg?
谁是快乐·戈德堡
Sorry, no. Ling.
抱歉 不对 林
Who is Happy Gudenstein?
谁是快乐·古登斯汀
Nope. Jana.
不对 贾娜
Who is Skippy Goldenbaum?
谁是快皮·戈登鲍姆
That is incorrect.
不对
电影精选列表