那个没手术可做
Come on, Happy, let's go.
加油 快乐 好好打
You never made the Bruins because you suck at skating.
你没进棕熊队 是因为你的熘冰水平太臭
You shut your stupid face.
把你的臭脸挪开
Who's he talking to?
他在跟谁说话呢
Oh! And your daughter's never going to ballet school
你女儿永远也进不了芭蕾舞学校
because her dad's a washed up drunk.
因为她爸是个无可救药的酒鬼
I'm gonna kill you!
我要宰了你
Uh-oh.
哦
Somebody went further.
有人打得更远
Yeah...
是哦
Bitch!
贱人
Jenkins is first to hit.
詹金斯先击球
Yes!
太好了
Oh, and by the way, all four of your boys are dumb!
顺便说一句 你的四个儿子都很蠢
What did you say?
你说什麽
Ow! Ooh! Aw.
哇哦
Yeah!
好哎
I can't believe there's taxis without drivers,
我简直不敢相信 现在有无人驾驶的出租车
AI girlfriends, and now, quite possibly, the end of traditional golf.
人工智能女朋友 如今 传统高尔夫很可能也将终结
I'll go first.
我先来
Give you a chance to think about how you're going to play that.
给你个机会想想怎麽击球
Whoa! Whoa!
喔
Billy Jenkins, you stepped on it and stepped in it.
比利·詹金斯 你要站上去 就会有麻烦
Shut up, Edward Woodenhand.
闭嘴 木头手
Screw you, Cabbage Patch Kid.
去你的 椰菜娃娃
Take your time.
不着急
Go get my lob wedge. Wait.
去拿我的高抛挖起杆 等等
Go stand right there.
站到那裡去
Okay.
好
Right in the back of the cup.
瞄准球洞后部
No, don't get off! God! Oh!
不 别下来 老天
Vecsey! What?
韦西 怎麽了
God damn it.
该死的
Excuse me. Know what? You're fired.
不好意思 你猜怎麽着 你被解僱了
Makes sense.
是该解僱
Will you quit messing this up and make this? Come on.
你能不能别再搞砸 把球击进洞裡 拜託
I'm trying, sir.
我在努力呢 老闆
Just get it on the right line.
好好瞄准 好吗
Coming right up, sir.
马上就办
And Billy Jenkins is in for four.
比利·詹金斯四杆进洞
Yeah! Choke on that one, Happy!
好哎 噎死你 快乐
Gilmore has only two shots left to even tie this thing.
吉尔摩最多隻能打两杆 才能扳平比分
I'm not even playing and my palms are sweaty. Mom's spaghetti.
我都没打 手心也在冒汗 紧张死了
I can't get a damn swing off here.
这裡空间不够 大力挥杆没用
You got any ideas? We're in trouble, dude.
你有主意吗 我们有麻烦了 兄弟
Hmm. I say ricochet that shit.
我建议反弹
Yeah, that's a good idea.
这个主意不错
Amazing!
太厉害了
Did it go in?
进了吗
Not that amazing.
没这麽厉害
You nervous?
你很紧张吗
No, just... Can I use your mailbox?
不是 只是 我能用下你的邮箱吗
The question now is,
现在的问题是
how do you hit on a green you can't stand on?
你要怎麽才能 在无法站立的果岭上击球
What do I do?
我该怎麽办
Here we go, Dad!
加油 老爸
Dad, let's go! Let's go! All you!
老爸 加油 加油 就看你的了
Right now! All right.
就是现在 好
What's the plan?
接下来怎麽做
How about this?
要不这样
Go to the other side directly across from me.
你去我正对面的另一边
Yes, sir. Okay.
好的 先生 好
Oscar. Hey. Yeah, go!
奥斯卡 嘿 好 去吧
Oh, God, I can't bear to watch.
老天 我都不敢看
Oscar, how much do you weigh?
奥斯卡 你有多重
170.
77公斤
Pick up the bag, please.
请拿起球袋
Actually, take two clubs out.
等等 先拿掉两根球杆
Two clubs. Two. Two clubs.
两根球杆 两根
Okay. Pick the bag up again.
好 再拿起球袋
And on the count of three, we're stepping on the green.
数到三 我们一起踏上果岭
Okay. Are you ready?
好 准备好了吗
And one, two... three!
一 二 三
Whoa, oh- Hey...
嘿
That's it. That's it. Okay, we're gonna hop forward.
就是这样 好 我们要往前跳
One. Two. Three.
一 二 三
Ooh.
哦
Okay.
好
Now to the left.
现在往左
One, two, three.
一 二 三
That's it.
好了
Now we're gonna go sideways... Two, three.
现在侧身 二 三
Ooh, Oscar... Nice work.
奥斯卡 干得漂亮
Check this out.
看看这个
Whoa!
喔
What's happening? What the...
怎麽回事 搞什
Sorry, Happy, I had to. We don't do tiebreakers at Maxi.
抱歉 快乐 我是不得以的 麦克西高尔夫没有平局决胜
How about we raise the stakes?
咱们提高赌注怎麽样
I end this whole project if you sink this putt.
如果这一杆你能推杆入洞 我就取消整个项目
And if I miss?
如果没进呢
It's simple. You join Maxi League.
很简单 你加入麦克西联盟
How about this?
要不改成这样
You pay for my daughter's dance school,
你付我女儿舞蹈学校的学费
buy me my grandma's house back,
帮我买回我奶奶的房♥子
plus I get your Rolls-Royce,
再把你的劳斯莱斯送给我
plus you gotta buy Oscar his own restaurant.
再给奥斯卡买一家餐厅 让他当老闆
What kind of restaurant are we talking here?
哪种类型的餐厅
What kind of food, Oscar?
奥斯卡 什麽菜系
Sushi. No, no, no. Italian.
寿司 不 意大利菜
Fine. You're on.
好吧 成交
You heard it. There'll be no playoff today.
你们听到了 今天没有加赛
(没有平局)
Oscar, I have bad news.
奥斯卡 我有个坏消息
I'm holding a sand wedge. I need a putter.
我手裡的是沙坑挖起杆 我需要一根推杆
Just take it slowly out of the bag.
只需慢慢地从袋裡拿出来
That's it. That's it. Take the sock off.
就是这样 取下杆头套
Okay, so we're gonna throw it to each other on the count of three.
好 数到三我们就把球杆扔给对方
Okay. We can do this.
好 我们能行的
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oh! Okay. I caught my own club.
好吧 我接到的是我扔的球杆
Physics is a bitch, isn't it?
物理很讨人厌 不是吗
Here's what we're gonna do.
奥斯卡 我们接下去得这麽做
We're gonna throw it straight up in the sky.
我们要把球杆直接往上抛 好吗
Let's do this.
来吧
Do not get sick, Oscar.
千万别晕 奥斯卡
Okay. One, two, three. One, two...
好 一 二 三 一 二
Yes!
太好了
Let's go! Let's go, Hap!
好样的 厉害 快乐
High five. High...
击掌 击
Hey, Gilmore can do this. I've seen it. I lived it.
嘿 吉尔摩能做到的 我亲眼见过 亲身经历过
Wow. Cool. How bout we take this to the Maxi?
哇 不错嘛 要不咱把难度加到"麦克"大
老天
He's gonna fly off.
他要飞出去了
...spot, focus on the spot. You got it. Focus.
球位 关注球位 你可以的 来 集中注意
Oh, no.
不好
Hang in there, Oscar, please.
奥斯卡 坚持住 拜託了
Come on, Dad. You got it.
进洞 来吧 哥们 加油 老爸 你行的
Dad!
爸爸
Come on, Dad!
加油 老爸
I love you so much!
我非常爱你
Do it like my daddy taught you. Tap it. Tap it in.
电影精选列表