谢了 凡尔纳
Scottie, you have been on quite a tear.
斯科蒂 你最近真是势如破竹啊
My God. You're seeing the ball and the hole,
老天 你清楚球在哪儿 洞在哪儿
and the position of the ball and the hole... all good things.
球的位置和洞的位置 正是赢球所需的
Is there a question in there, Gary?
你有问题要问我吗 加里
Scottie, if you're the best,
斯科蒂 如果你是最棒的
does that make everyone else the worst?
那是不是意味着其他人都是最差的
I'm just gonna go warm up.
我要去热身了
Always great catching up with Scottie. Back to you, Verne.
跟斯科蒂聊天一向令人愉快 交回给你 凡尔纳
Thanks, Gary.
谢了 加里
The threesome of Justin Thomas, Will Zalatoris,
贾斯汀·託马斯 威尔·扎拉託裡斯
and Happy Gilmore is about to tee off.
和快乐·吉尔摩三人组即将开球
Ooh.
哦
Nice. Nice bang, JT.
不错 击得漂亮 JT
Pressure's on with Happy watching.
有快乐在边上看 压力很大啊
My family loves you.
我的家人很喜欢你
I'm actually rooting for you. I gotta stop.
我其实全力支持你 我该闭嘴了
No. Keep it coming. I need all the love I can get.
别呀 继续 爱与支持多多益善
Gotcha.
好的
Now on the tee, Zalatoris, Will.
接下来开球的是威尔·扎拉託裡斯
That's your name?
原来你叫这个
"That's your name?" What an idiot.
"原来你叫这个" 真是个白♥痴♥
I'm a little intimidated. All these guys hit it big now, you know?
我有点觉得受威胁 他们所有人都打得很远
Do you need a water refill? Any breadsticks?
需不需要再加点水 来点面包棒
No. Maybe I'll go to my happy place.
不用 或许我该去我的快乐之地
Okay. I will be here.
好 我在这等着
It's not working. I don't drink beer anymore.
不管用 我已经不喝啤酒了
Good.
很好
Now on the tee, Gilmore, Happy.
接下来开球的是快乐·吉尔摩
Welcome back, Happy!
快乐 欢迎归来
Golf fans around the world
世界各地的高尔夫球迷
are excited to see Happy Gilmore again,
都为能再次见到快乐·吉尔摩而兴奋
but at 58 years old,
但吉尔摩已经58岁
I'm not sure even Gilmore thinks he can compete with today's best.
我怀疑吉尔摩自己都认为 他没法跟当今最优秀的球手竞争
Hey, Happy!
嘿 快乐
I guess I need to update my happy place
我估计得把我的快乐之地
to something a little more age appropriate.
更新为更适合我年龄的地方
Whoa!
喔
(胆固醇 低)
You can do it!
你能行的
(中号)
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
好
Thank you, Happy!
谢谢你 快乐
Let's go! Let's go!
好样的 厉害
Never did that before. Thank you, man.
以前从没做到过 谢了 哥们
Okay, well, let's get- All right, we're going to go.
好 拿起 行了 我们得走了
But you bring those. Those always come. Oh.
但得把那个带上 那个得一直带着
All right? That's it, that's it.
好吗 这就对了
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, no. They got a strap if you want to use the strap.
没关系 这包有背带的 用背带
A snake! Get it off me, god damn it!
有蛇 快把它弄掉 见鬼
Get the snake!
把蛇弄掉
Come on. Come on. Come on.
拜託
Goal! Yeah, baby!
进了 太好了
Come on, Happy!
来吧 快乐
Man, I don't drink.
哥们 我戒酒了
How about some coffee?
来点咖啡怎麽样
That I can do! Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
咖啡可以 来吧
Chug, chug, chug!
大口
Yeah!
耶
Yeah! Let's go! Yeah!
好 厉害 耶
Holy shit!
我的妈呀
Still the man, Happy!
风採依旧啊 快乐
It's my kids. Sorry, everyone.
是我的孩子们 抱歉 各位
Good to see you, boy! There they are.
嗨 小子 见到你真高兴 他们都在
Daddy's on the tee... Wanna see Daddy drive the ball?
老爸正要开球 不过 你们想看老爸开球吗
Please, dear. Thank you. All right, boys. This is for you.
帮我拍一下 亲爱的 谢谢 儿子们 这一杆是为你们打的
Whoa!
喔
Oh! Daddy got a hold of that one.
老爸这一杆很牛逼
What are you doing?
你们在干什麽呢
Gordy! You got to see a doctor about that!
戈迪 这事你得找个医生看看
Happy! Happy! Happy!
快乐
Entering day two and feeding off the fans' support,
比赛进入第二天 在球迷们的支持下
Happy Gilmore has jumped into the top ten.
快乐·吉尔摩已跃入了前十
Oscar. Where were you? Who's this?
奥斯卡 你去哪裡了 这人是谁
Oh, he's Esteban, my caddie.
他叫埃斯特班 是我的球童
Okay. Steven.
好吧 斯蒂芬
Steven, nice to meet...
斯蒂芬 很高兴认识你
No. You don't get a caddie. Caddies don't get caddies. I'm sorry.
不 你不能有球童 球童不能有球童 很抱歉
No? Can he play?
不行 他能打球吗
What do you mean... He's not...
什麽意思 他又不是
This is the pro tournament. I'm sorry. He's gotta go.
这是职业锦标赛 不行 抱歉 他得离开这裡
Happy Gilmore! Okay, got it. Okay.
快乐·吉尔摩 好 知道了 好
All right. Ciao. Adiós.
行 再见 拜拜 好
He took his hat.
他拿了安保的帽子
All right, go!
好 快跑
Okay, we got to play, man. Let me have the driver.
好了 我们得打球了 哥们 把一号木给我
Oh, damn it.
可恶
Wait! Please!
等等 别这样
Now he gets it.
这下他理解了
Happy! Happy! That was the shot.
快乐 这才叫好球
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
老爸
And heading into Saturday, two shots back.
周六的比赛即将到来
The comeback kid, Happy Gilmore.
复出的快乐·吉尔摩只落后两杆了
Good shot, Happy!
好球 快乐
Happy! Rules!
快乐 称霸
Happy! Happy!
快乐
Guys, what are you doing? I'm trying to watch your dad play golf!
拜託 伙计们 你们在干吗 我正在看你们老爸打球呢
Guys, we can't hear! Come on, guys.
哥哥们 我们听不见了 别闹了 伙计们
No one could have expected this.
没人能料到这个
Happy Gilmore.
快乐·吉尔摩
From off the couch to the top of the leaderboard.
刚复出 就一路杀到排行榜榜首
And what was supposed to be a nostalgic footnote
原本只是一段怀旧插曲
has turned into one of the best three rounds anyone has ever seen.
却变成了大家所见过的 最精彩的三轮比赛之一
The thing is, if I go for this and miss the cup,
问题是 如果我击球却没进洞
it's going to roll right off the green, so... yeah.
球就会滚出果岭 所以 不好办啊
Okay, I see. Yeah.
这样啊 是呀
What's a green?
"果岭"是什麽
Green? Know what? Don't worry about that right now.
果岭吗 你猜怎麽着 现在别去管这个
What I'm looking for is some positive energy, you know?
我需要的是一点正能量
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
Actually, you can. Remember the happy place I went to?
事实上你可以 还记得我去的快乐之地吗
Yes. You go to yours.
记得 你也去你的
Okay, I'll try.
好 我试试
What's up, man?
怎麽了 哥们
What do you got there? Honey?
你拿的是什麽 蜂蜜吗
What is this? What is this?
怎麽回事 这是要干吗
Is this about the job? Come on--
是因为你被解僱的事吗 拜託
Let's- That's- Come on, man.
我们 这 别这样 哥们
Oh, no. Not a bear. Not a bear.
不 别放熊过来
Goddamn you, busboy!
你个该死的传菜员
I'm happy now. Hit the ball. Yeah.
现在我快乐了 击球吧 好
Yes.
好
You were thinking about a bear eating that waiter, weren't you?
奥斯卡 你刚才想的是 那个服务员被熊吃掉吧
Yes.
是的
I thought so. Was there honey involved? Un poquito.
我也是这麽想 用了蜂蜜
I love it.
我喜欢
Come on, Happy.
加油 快乐
Come on, Happy.
加油 快乐
Oh, no. I don't see that one stopping.
不好 我觉得这球要滚出去了
Wait a minute.
电影精选列表