我的球呢
Bad shot, Happy.
真是臭球啊 快乐
This'll make you feel better. How about you take just a sip?
这会让你感觉好些 就喝一小口怎麽样
Wow.
哇
We're doing a breath contest? Yeah, I'd walk away too, pal.
这是要比口气吗 对了 要是我也会走开 哥们
McIlroy's tee shot landed in the right bunker,
麦克罗伊的开球落入了右侧沙坑
which, like much of this hole, appears to be on fire.
沙坑似乎在着火 这一洞的较量真是火爆
Screech!
刺耳
Yeah!
好哎
Viva regular golf!
常规高尔夫万岁
Hey, man. I'm gonna change the channel.
嘿 哥们 我要换频道了
Frankie, sit your ass down. We're watching golf.
弗兰基 坐下 我们在看高尔夫呢
All right. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Get in the hole.
进洞
Oh! Wow!
哇
That's what I'm talking about, baby.
这才是好样的
God damn it, I just washed that.
可恶 我刚洗过
It seems like nothing is gonna slow Gilmore down.
似乎没什麽能够阻止吉尔摩
All right. See you try and beat this one, Happy.
好啊 快乐 你来接这一招试试
(哥们 是时候了)
(第5洞 计时锺 吉尔摩)
Let's go, Gilmore!
加油 吉尔摩
You jackass. What the...
你个蠢驴 搞什麽
Oh!
哦
Are you kidding me right now? You just cost me the hole, dude!
不是吧 你害我损失了一洞 哥们
Happy Gilmore.
快乐·吉尔摩
Man, I wish my father was here to see this.
真希望我爸能在这裡看到这一幕
Ya jackass.
你个蠢驴
Jackass.
蠢驴
Jackass! There he is.
蠢驴 他在那裡
Unfortunately... ...he's in the great Sizzler in the sky.
不幸的是 他正在天堂的时时乐裡
Know what? I don't miss that dude at all.
你猜怎麽着 我一点也不想念那家伙
What are you gonna do, Happy boy?
你能怎麽样 快乐小子
Unless you wanna go to jail, you can't hit me. Jackass.
除非你想进监狱 否则你不能打我 蠢驴
Oh, my goodness!
真可恨
Yeah... but we can.
没错 但我们可以
You guys came?
你们几个来了
This your posse?
他们是谁 你的团伙吗
This is what I do. Okay, let's see.
我是专干这个的 好 我们来看看
There's only four of you? Better go get some help!
你们只有四个人 最好去找些帮手
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Come on! Get him up, boys! I know a lot about fighting.
来 兄弟们 把他抬起来 我很会打架
I'll bite your leg off. You want some smoke?
我要咬掉你的腿 想来点狠的吗
This ain't nothing. Now you got me really pissed.
这不算什麽 这下你们真的把我惹毛了
Oh, what is this? You want some of this?
这是什麽情况 你们想吃我
Look at the gators!
看看那些鳄鱼
You brought the whole family.
你把全家都带来了
Oh, my dick!
我的鸡鸡
Oh! Whoa! Detroit!
底特律
I just don't give a--
我根本不在
Put some respect on my name, bitch.
尊重点我的名字 贱货
What is he doing to those gators? Jackass!
他在对那些鳄鱼做什麽 蠢驴
Well, it looks like we have our first fatality.
看来我们遇到了第一起死亡事件
Whoo!
喔
If you can believe it,
真没想到
the Maxi Golfers are up two matches to one,
麦克西队以2比1领先
which means Koepka and Gilmore
这意味着科普卡和吉尔摩
are going to have to win out in order to defeat the Maxi team.
必须得赢 才能击败麦克西队
All right there, Flex! Come on, Flex!
好样的 闪耀 加油 闪耀
Boom!
砰
Nice shot, hottie! Ooh!
击得漂亮 辣妞
No pressure, Boobs Getchya.
别有压力 波胸·科普卡
Next on the tee, Brooks Koepka.
接下来开球的是布鲁克斯·科普卡
To me, the smartest play is to come up short of the icy green
在我看来 最明智的打法 就是让球停在冰面果岭前
and give yourself a chance to chip it in.
给自己一个切球入洞的机会
Yes! Oh, God!
太好了 我的天
Sorry, guys. I knew I shouldn't have fist-pumped.
抱歉 伙计们 我就知道不该挥拳庆祝
Sucks for you guys.
算你们倒霉
Another disqualification. Game over.
又一个被取消资格 比赛结束了
No, wait. In the event of an injury, we have the right to substitute.
不 等一下 如果队员受伤 我们有权换别人上场
All right, fine. Fine.
行 好吧
Who you guys got?
你们要换谁
The one and only.
独一无二的
What's that now?
怎麽了
And a wild day just got a bit wilder.
疯狂的一天变得更加疯狂了
Shooter McGavin will take over for Brooks Koepka
"射手"麦加文将在第六洞
here on the sixth hole and the putt from Flex.
接替布鲁克斯·科普卡 下面是闪耀推杆
Oh, it's off course.
哦 打偏了
I think I see an opening.
我觉得这是个机会
Let's go, Scooter! Clock's a-tickin'!
快点 射手 时锺在滴答作响呢
This is a joke. I'm not a competitive golfer anymore.
这是在开玩笑 我已不再是竞技球手了
What are you talking about? You still got the shooter in you.
瞎说什麽呢 你身上依然有射手的气场
That guy's long gone, Gilmore.
那家伙早就不在了 吉尔摩
No. He's sleeping. It's time to wake him up.
不 他只是在沉睡 是时候唤醒他了
Look at these punks. The B-lists.
看看这帮小溷溷 二线球手
Never won shit on the real tour. Yeah.
从没在真正的巡迴赛上赢过什麽 对
And now they're laughing at Shooter McGavin,
现在他们竟在嘲笑"射手"麦加文
the greatest golfer of the '90s, except for me and Tiger?
90年代最伟大的高尔夫球手 除了我和泰格
How dare they? How dare they disrespect you?
他们怎麽敢 他们竟敢不尊重你
Where should they go?
他们该去哪儿
Back. Back where?
回去 回哪儿去
Back to... To their what?
回到 回他们的哪儿
To their shanties. Aha!
他们的臭棚屋
Because this is whose tour?
因为这是谁的巡迴赛
It's Shooter's, Shooter's tour.
射手的 是射手的巡迴赛
Whose tour? It's Shooter's tour!
谁的巡迴赛 射手的巡迴赛
Whose tour? It's Shooter's tour, baby!
谁的巡迴赛 射手的巡迴赛 宝贝
Yeah!
耶
He's got the old pistols back again.
他又做起了开手枪的动作
Give the man his lob wedge. Oh, I'm feeling it now.
把高抛挖起杆给他 我现在能感觉到了
No pressure. No pressure.
别有压力
You're not gonna make it, Shooter. Tick tock.
你不会成功的 射手 没时间了
Five, four... No!
五 四 不好
...three, two, one!
三 二 一
You've got to be kidding me!
不可能吧
Oh, my God!
我的老天
Well, how do you do?
你们还好吗
Shooter McGavin jars the cup, wins the hole and his match.
"射手"麦加文击球入洞 赢得了这一洞以及这一轮
Shooter! Shooter!
射手
Come on now! Choke on that!
来啊 噎死你
That leaves us tied with only Billy Jenkins
这样双方打成平手 就看比利·詹金斯
and Happy Gilmore left to be decided.
和快乐·吉尔摩的表现了
And it's come down to this. The final hole.
胜败在此一举 最后一个洞
Winner take all. The shot clocks are off.
赢家通吃 挥杆计时器启动
The pressure is on.
压力来了
The future of regular golf hangs in the balance.
常规高尔夫运动的未来悬而未决
Thousand-yard par four. That's a little long.
一千码的四杆洞 有点远吧
Not for me, big man.
对我来说不远 大块头
Yeah. Check this out.
是的 见识一下吧
Hello?
你好
Woo-woo!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦
That is the longest drive I have ever seen.
这是我见过的最远的长打
Hey, you remember my name now? Bitch.
你现在记得我的名字了吗 贱人
I'd like to forget ever seeing that hip thing.
我希望能永远忘记你扭屁♥股♥那段
That was disgusting.
太恶心了
Jenkins can be on the green in two,
詹金斯只需两杆就能上果岭
while Gilmore has no hope of getting on in less than three strokes.
而吉尔摩连三杆内上果岭都没有希望
Verne, that sucks.
凡尔纳 这太糟了
Okay to use that hate one last time, Slim?
能最后一次用仇恨发力吗 瘦仔
Yeah, let it all out.
可以 全爆发出来吧
Ain't no surgery for that.
电影精选列表