There's only one way you can make some big dollars fast. Grip it and rip it.
只有一个办法能让你快速赚大钱 抓住球杆 用力挥打
Johnny, I wouldn't even know where to start.
约翰 我都不知道要从哪裡开始
At the bottom.
从最基础开始
(开球 在此籤到)
Excuse me, I'm looking to get out there.
打扰一下 我想进去打球
There's a threesome going out at 10:15.
有个三人组10点15分开打
You can join them. Name?
你可以跟他们一起 你叫什麽
Don't worry about it.
别为这个操心
I won't.
我不会
Who was that? Grizzly Adams?
那人是谁 "灰熊"亚当斯吗
I don't know who that is.
我不知道亚当斯是谁
Is it just us three?
就我们三个吗
No. Starter said a fourth is playing with us.
不 籤到处说 还有个人会跟我们一起打
We gotta play with some random? Yup.
我们得跟个陌生人一起打 对
It's always some yin-yang who plays like shit and never shuts up.
每次遇到的都是 打得很臭又唠叨个没完的傻瓜
Oh, man. Is that him?
老天 是他吗
He looks like he got a divorce four seconds ago.
他看上去像是四秒前刚离了婚似的
Are you the one that's playing with us?
要跟我们一起打球的是你吗
I think so, yeah.
我想是的
We like to play quick, so try to keep up?
我们喜欢快打 所以尽量跟上
Got it.
收到
Let's get this party started? Yeah.
我们开始吧 好
Yeah, let's get it started. Whoo!
没错 我们开始吧
Oh!
哦
Whoo! Cart path! Man!
球车道 天啊
Nice one, Fitzy. Hell yeah.
打得漂亮 菲茨 好耶
I will take that all day.
挨屁♥股♥ 一整天我都乐意
Yes, sir. You got this, girl. Get that shit.
没错 你可以的 丫头 好好打
Ha!
哈
Gotta be happy with that, Sal.
小萨 你该对此感到满意
Top spinner. Just how I drew it up, boys. Mmm-hmm.
上旋球 正如我设计的那样
Check this out.
看看这招
Xanax arms, head still.
手臂放鬆 头不动
Oh!
哦
What the hell? Holy shit.
不是吧 天啊
Boom! Explosion!
砰 大爆发
That's my dog!
这才是我哥们
Mmm-hmm! Took a lesson at Golf Hut.
我在高尔夫小屋学了一课
It shows, Stein-man. Uh-huh.
能看得出 斯坦兄
Man, I wish I was included in that.
天啊 要是带上我就好了
Boy. He doing the Happy Gilmore swing?
老天 有人要表演快乐·吉尔摩式挥杆
My stupid uncle always tries that bullshit.
我的蠢叔叔总尝试这一招
Swings and misses every time. Pain in my ass.
每次挥杆都落空 可烦人了
God. He rolled further than the ball.
老天 他滚得比球还远
Gonna be a long-ass day, my dudes.
这一天将会非常漫长 伙计们
Hell yeah!
真棒
Oh, eat a bag of--
给我去吃
Did you find your ball yet?
找到你的球了吗
Yeah, I found it.
找到了
I'm just roaming around in here because I like poison ivy, you piece of--
我只是在这閒逛 因为我喜欢毒藤 你个臭
Grandma!
姥姥
Oh, choke on my dangling, wrinkly--
吃我悬垂皱巴的
I don't know why, I get so intimidated in the sand.
不知道为什麽 站在沙子裡会让我感到害怕
The dude from Golf Hut said just flip it like a pancake.
高尔夫小屋的哥们说 只需像翻煎饼那样轻轻一翻
Flip that pancake, Sally. Mmm-hmm.
翻那煎饼 萨丽
Nice!
漂亮
♪ To the window, to the walls ♪
趴到窗户上 到窗户上
♪ To the walls ♪
再到牆上
♪ 'Til sweat drop down my balls ♪
直到汗水滴在我的身下
♪ 'Til all these bitches crawl ♪
女人 你给我趴下
♪ 'Til all skeet-skeet, motherfucker ♪
快速喷发 真爽
♪ 'Til all skeet-skeet, goddamn ♪
快速喷发 喷发
♪ A-goddamn ♪
喷发
Nice putt, dude. We'll put you down for a 12.
这个推杆不错 给你算12杆吧
Yeah.
好
I think he thinks the tee-marker's the ball.
我觉得他把发球区标志当球了
Told you.
我说的吧
Hey, DJ Khaled, maybe give the Happy Gilmore swing a rest?
大鬍子 能别学快乐·吉尔摩了吗
Because it ain't working.
因为那不管用
Yo, that is Happy Gilmore.
嘿 他就是快乐·吉尔摩
Happy Gilmore sucks?
快乐·吉尔摩水平很臭
Hey, can you call fore next time?
下次能先警告一声吗
Fore!
当心
Whoa.
哇
Hey, man, at least it went in.
嘿 哥们 至少球进洞了
It did?
真的
No!
假的
Man, Happy Gilmore is such a joke. It's sad.
快乐·吉尔摩真是个笑话 太可悲了
Still got to ask for his autograph, though.
不过 我还是得向他索要籤名
My auntie used to cream her jeans for that fool.
我阿姨曾为这个白♥痴♥ 痴迷到淫♥水♥溼裤
Whoa!
哇
Tell your aunt I'll sign her jeans for $300,000.
告诉你阿姨 给我三十万美元 我就在她裤子上签名
I guess I'm a little rusty, gang.
看来我的技术有点生疏了 各位
The Stein-man recently had a lesson at the Golf Hut.
斯坦兄最近在高尔夫小屋学了一课
Yes.
是的
But I just, I haven't swung a club in ten years, so, sorry.
但我 已经十年没挥过球杆 所以 很抱歉
How about you, Chubbs?
查布 你怎麽说
You got any tips for me?
有什麽建议吗
Relax, do what we talked about.
放鬆 按我们说的做就行 好吗
It's all in the hips, yeah, it's all in the hips!
全靠臀部 是的 全靠臀部
It's all...
全靠
Oh, yeah. Ease the tension.
是的 放鬆
Oh. I miss you, baby.
我很想你 宝贝
My man having a wet dream we don't know about?
这家伙大白天在做春梦
Oh, my God! Now that is some Happy Gilmore shit!
我的天 这才是快乐·吉尔摩呢
Yes. Yeah. Unbelievable!
是的 难以置信
I mean, I've hit some big ones, but that was a freakin' rocket!
我击过几个远球 但刚才那个简直是火箭
It was, like, effortless, but still ferocious.
似乎毫不费力 但依然非常凶勐
You got to teach me how to do that, dude.
你一定得教教我这一招 哥们
Dude! Dude!
哥们
(《运动天地》吉尔摩陷入麻烦)
Remember Happy Gilmore? He's making news on the golf course again.
还记得快乐·吉尔摩吗 他又在高尔夫球场上闹出新闻了
And not the good kind.
而且不是正面新闻
He was apparently driving a golf cart while intoxicated last week
据说 上週 他在醉酒的状态下 驾驶一辆高尔夫球车
and struck another cart.
撞上了另一辆高尔夫球车
Stein-man!
斯坦兄
Gilmore was arrested and charged with vandalism and driving under the influence.
吉尔摩被逮捕 并被指控破坏公物和酒后驾驶
Prosecutors agreed to suspend the golf-cart-related charges
检察官同意暂不提出 与高尔夫球车有关的指控
on the condition that Gilmore refrain from any physical violence
前提是吉尔摩不再採用任何暴♥力♥
and attend a radical alcohol treatment program.
并参加一个激进戒酒项目
Go Bruins!
加油 棕熊队
He was also fired from his job at Stop & Shop.
他还被所在的超♥市♥解僱
Truly, a sad end for a sports legend.
对一个体育传奇人物来说 这真是个悲伤的结局
(韦斯特福德州立精神病院)
Thanks for being with us today.
谢谢你今天来接受评估
In 1996, you were arrested for inciting injury to persons or property,
1996年 你因煽动别人 对他人人身或财产造成伤害
conspiracy to commit vehicular manslaughter,
串谋实施车辆过失杀人
criminal menacing, and stealing a jacket.
刑事威胁以及偷窃一件夹克而被捕
At trial, you were found not guilty by reason of insanity
在审判时 你因精神错乱而被判无罪
and remanded to this facility.
还押至本精神病院
That was 29 years ago.
那是29年前的事
It feels like yesterday.
感觉就像是昨天一样
Twenty-nine years is a long time,
29年是很长的时间 麦加文先生
and so this board is inclined to grant you your release.
因此 本委员会倾向于批准让你出院
If we were to do so, what then?
如果我们这样做了 会怎样
Well, I'd want to give back to the community.
我想回馈社会
Especially the children who are, of course, our future.
尤其是孩子们 他们是我们的未来
And animals, also, who need to be snuggled,
还有动物们 它们需要依偎拥抱
and neutered with their permission, of course.
还需要绝育 当然了 得先得到它们允许
What about Happy Gilmore?
那快乐·吉尔摩呢
Oh, I would stay far, far away.
我会离得远远的
Far, far away from Gilmore.
电影精选列表