Bulldogs 21, Mustangs 14. 1:12 remaining in the fourth quarter.
现在是21♥1♥4♥ 我们很可能获得第一场胜利
It's 21-14. We can maybe win our first game right here.
教练说23号♥反击
Coach said 23 counter.
就看你的了 威利
It's all yours, Willie. It's all yours.
23号♥反击 听我口令
23 counter. On one. On one.
准备好了? 解散!
Ready? Break!
预备!
Set!
灰色10号♥!
Gray 10!
灰色10号♥!
Gray 10!
开球!
Hut!
跑 威利!跑 威利!
Go, Willie! Go, Willie!
球!
Ball!
你怕被撞是吗?
You don't like takir a hit, now, do ya?
怕被撞到!
Scared to get hit.
没事 继续 防守 大家加油!
It's all right. Let's go. Defense! Let's go, gentlemen!
进攻!别在意 再赢回来!
Offense, let's go. Jog it off the field. You'll get it back.
没事 里昂 小意思!
It's all right, Leon. It's all right. Small gain.
不要放在心上 赶快忘掉
Let's go. Short-term memory. You gotta let it go.
加油
Keep it strong.
白色10号♥!
White 10!
白色10号♥!
White 10!
预备!开球!
Set! Hut!
比赛结束!
That's the end of the game.
比分是: 牛头犬21 野马14
And the final score, Bulldogs 21, Mustangs 14.
你是好样的 威利 你只是太轻易的就放弃自己
You're a tough kid, Willie, but you give up on yourself way too easy.
你也是个好球员 也许是个伟大的球员
You're a good football player, too. I think you may even be great.
我要推你一把
And I'm gonna push you until we find out.
训练开始
We gonna start with the circles to the front.
怎么回事
'Ey, yo. 'Ey, yo. What the...
他在干什么? 他疯了
Man, what's he think he's doir? That fool crazy.
我要向威利挑战
I've come for Willie Weathers.
你要怎么样?
What you want with me?
我想看看你到底有多少实力
I'm here to find out just how good you are.
开玩笑? 开始吧
This a joke? Let's go.
里昂 把球扔给威利
Leon, throw Willie the ball.
看到这条线了?
You see this line, Willie?
如果你我撞过线 就算赢
You knock me past this line, you'll have my respect.
如果我不想呢?
What if I don't wanna?
那大家都会认为你是个娘娘腔
Then everybody will think you're a chicken shit.
“娘娘腔?” 这可不行
"Chicken shit"? That's wrong.
看看你的实力吧
Let's see what you got, Weathers.
加油 我说清楚了 把我撞翻
Come on, Weathers, I wanna make it clear. Run through me. Run over me.
这样不行 威瑟斯 不能这样
That's not gonna work, Weathers. Not like that.
回去再来
Get back there and do it again.
没事 再来
It's all right, Weathers. Pick it up.
加油 加油!
Come on, let's go! Let's go, Weathers!
把头抬起来 朝我跑
Keep your head up and run through me.
起身再来 你在开玩笑?再来!
Get up and do it again! Are you kiddir me? Get back! Do it again!
放低肩膀抬起头 朝我跑
Now, dip your shoulder, keep your head up and run through me!
再来!你不成功就不准休息!
Do it again! We're gonna stay out here all day if it kills us, Weathers!
来把我撞得人仰马翻!
You are gonna put me on my ass!
把头抬起来 加速!
Now, keep your head up. Accelerate.
放低肩膀 朝我冲!
Put your shoulder down and run through me!
你在看什么?别看他们! 他们帮不了你 威利
What are you lookir at? Don't look at them. They ain't gonna help ya out here, Willie.
你没有兄弟 没有帮手
Ya got no homeboys, ya got no help!
你当然也没有枪 而且你没法逃跑!
Ya damn sure ain't got no gun! And ya can't run away!
你只有你自己!但是 这已经足够了
Ya got nobody but yourself, but, goddamn it, that's all you need.
相信自己 把我撞得人仰马翻!
Believe in yourself and knock me on my ass!
好了 好了 好了!
All right, all right, all right, all right.
你知道自己很白♥痴♥ 对吗?
You know you're a idiot, right?
我在努力 因为我曾经是个混球
Well, I'm makir progress. 'Cause I used to be an asshole.
来吧
Come on.
好了 听好
All right, listen up.
我们以其人之道 换至其人之身 你们能行!
We've got to run this punt all the way back. You can do this.
大家共同努力 齐心合力 创造奇迹吧!
Now get out there, do it together, work as one and go make it happen!
加油!
Let's go!
以牙还牙 拿下他们!
Kick return! Let's win it!
狮子队领先一分 比赛还有15秒钟开始
Lions lead by one with 15 seconds to go in the game.
威利 加油!
Willie, let's go!
加油 威利!
Come on, Willie.
快跑 威利!
Come on, Willie! Go!
耶!干的太棒了!
Yeah, that's what I'm talkir about, baby!
哦!你们把我弄脱臼了!
Oh! Y'all messed my arm up!
嗨!过来!
Hey! Hey! Come here.
我的肩膀 教练!
Oh, it's my shoulder, Coach.
坚持住
Hold up!
让我看看
C'mere, lemme see.
够了!
That's it! That's it! That's it!
训练时间了 是么?
'Bout time for practice, isn't it?
今天不行了 我得去医院
I gotta miss today. Goir to the hospital.
她怎么样?
How's she doir?
不好 医生说没几天了
Not that good. They don't give her long.
肖恩 如果你想请几天假
Sean, if you wanna take some time off, you know...
她不会同意的
She won't let me.
他们应该在操场上了 不是么?
Hey, shouldn't the team be out there?
是啊
Yeah.
他来了
He's on his way.
你们怎么都不去操场?
How come you guys aren't out there?
教练 这是给你母亲的
It's for your mom, Coach.
我们都在卡上签名了
We all signed the card.
让她尽快好起来 来看我们比赛
Yeah, tell her she needs to get better so she can come see us, Coach.
说的没错!
That's right, man.
说真的
For real.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们都去操场上训练
You guys get out there and practice.
嗨 教练
Hey, Coach.
我的下一次触地 是为了你母亲
My next touchdowrs gonna be for your mom.
大家都过来 一二三!
All right, y'all, bring it in. Come on. One, two, three.
波特!
Porter!
我看见了
I see
肯尼
Kenny.
威利呢? 在这儿
And where's Willie? Right here.
他们都是好孩子 是的
They're some good boys. Yeah. They are.
你知道么 妈妈 明年我还会带新的球队
Ya know, what's crazy, Mom, is next year I'll have a whole new group.
任重道远啊
That's a long way away.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你父亲也会为你骄傲的 妈妈
Your father would be proud of you too. Mom.
他努力了 肖恩
He tried, Sean.
他努力了
He tried.
是你太固执了
You're so darn stubborn.
我知道
I know.
如果不是因为他们固执
Guess if it wasrt for beir stubborn,
这个球队也就不存在了
there wouldn't be no football team.
知道我最大的成就是什么吗?
You know my greatest accomplishment?
我抚养了一个好人
I raised a good man.
几个小时以后 她走了
A couple hours later, she was gone.
今天的比赛就像一场梦
That game today was just like a dream.
我站在场边想着她
I stood on those sidelines thinkir about her
想到她来看的每一场比赛
and all the games she watched me play.
想到每次为我扎绷带和敷冰袋
All the times she bandaged my cuts, got me ice packs.
帮我洗衣服
She washed my stuff.
她鼓励我
She cheered me on.
激励我
She cheered me up.
我为这些孩子们 没有这么一个好妈妈而难过
I just felt so bad for all those kids who never knew that type of mother.
你的父亲呢?
What about your dad?
我从不提起他
I don't talk about him.
很高兴一切都在好转 妈妈
I'm glad to hear that things are getting better, Mom.
也许等我出去以后 我么可以一起生活
Maybe when I get out we can live together again.
橄榄球真棒 而且我现在踢的很好
Football is great. And I'm good at it now.
我最喜欢袭击四分卫
I love sackir the quarterback.
有时简直不敢相信这是合法的
电影精选列表