Why don't you move your fat ass to
麦当劳之类的垃圾滚到其他桌子上去?
another table with your McDonald's and shit?
你在我家人面前不尊重我!
I know you not gonna disrespect me in front of my family!
杰梅因 放开他
Jermaine, let it go!
放开我!
Get off me!
冷静点!
Settle down!
你想让你的家人回家?
You want your family to go home?
哥们 冷静点
Man, settle down!
怎么着 傻冒! 你想过来玩玩这个嘛?
What's up, mija? You wanna swing low on this or what?
嘿 你闭上你的臭嘴 匹威!
Hey, yo, shut your ass up, Peavy!
威利 威利 威利 别那样!
Willie, Willie, Willie, don't do that!
你就是个骗子 混♥蛋♥! 不!过来啊!
Nah, you ain't nothir but a bluff, nigga! No! Come on!
你丫就是个骗子 等你从禁闭室里出来咱们再见
Man, you a bluff. See you when you get out the box.
别去管他 我过后会收拾他的 好吗?
Don't even worry about him. I'll take care of him later on, all right?
来吧 我们去坐会儿
Come on, let's go sit down.
我想走了
I wanna go.
你想走?
You wanna go?
你想怎么收拾他 威利?
How you gonna take care of him, Willie?
你要杀了他?
You gonna kill him?
丹叶儿
Danyelle.
来吧 妞儿
Come on, girl.
妈 你不能就这样起身走掉
Mom, you can't just get up and leave.
别那样看着我 好吗? 你想让我怎么办?
Just don't look at me like that, all right? Whaddya want me to do about it?
不是我让你进来的 好吗? 都是你自己的错
I'm not the one who put you here, all right? You put yourself here.
妈的
Damn it.
怎么了 哥们?
What's goir on, buddy?
我妈
It's my mom.
事情真♥他♥妈♥糟糕
Things are just so messed up.
我想我恨她
Gets so I just hate her.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
我只想让我妈妈爱我 知道嘛?
Just want my mom to love me, you know?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你知道我在想什么?
You know what I was thinkir?
让你当接球手如何?
'Bout we try you out at receiver?
你的意思是 我要去抓住球?
You mean, like, I'd be catchir the ball?
有时 多数是阻挡
Sometimes. Mostly blockir.
很酷
That'd be cool.
你去拿你的笔记本
Why don't you get your playbook.
和待会和你在这汇合 我们演练一下
I'll meet ya up here. We'll go over some plays.
好 现在? 现在
All right. Right now? Right now.
你们如果有要在这周末寄出的信件 我今晚都要审查
You guys got any letters to go out before the weekend, I gotta screen 'em tonight.
亲爱的丹叶儿
Dear Danyelle.
我知道你在这里感觉很糟
Look, I'm sorry you felt bad here.
我也不喜欢但我会试着去改变
I don't like it either but I'm tryir to change.
我妈妈搬去了奥克兰
My mama moved to Oakland.
她不愿意我弟弟和我有任何往来
She don't want my little brother havir nothir to do with me.
丹叶儿 你是唯一在乎我的人了
Danyelle, you're the only one who cares anything about me.
我认识的唯一一个好人
The only really good person I know.
请给我回信
Please write me back.
来吧 28码投掷 里昂 让他们动起来 这对我们很重要
Let's go. It's that 28 toss, Leon. Get 'em goir. It's a big play for us.
来啊 威瑟斯 让我们看看你能跑多快
Come on, Weathers, show me your wheels.
防守球员 让我看看你们如何 凯文 让我瞧瞧
Let's see what you got, defense. Kelvin, lemme see.
凯文 干的不错 干的不错 已经差不多了
Kelvin, good job, good job. Way to get in there.
来吧 威瑟斯 你能做的更好!
Come on, Weathers, you're better than that!
别担心哥们 嘿 你会成功的
Don't worry 'bout it, man. Hey, you'll get it.
好 来吧 再来一次 来啊
All right, let's go! Run that same play. Let's go!
我太累的
I'm so tired, man.
宁可和5个怒汉打架 也不愿意玩这破玩意
Rather fight five angry niggas than mess with this football shit.
抱怨!叫什么! 还有5天我们就要和巴灵顿打了
Quit bitchir, quit moanir! We've got five days till we play Barrington.
如果你们搞不定这个 如果你们练的不对
If you don't get this stuff down, if you don't get it right,
他们就会击垮你们
they're gonna kick your asses.
没人会击垮我们的 教练
Can't nobody kick our ass, Coach.
是啊 没有 很明显 茹尼奥尔 是啊
Yeah, no, clearly, Junior. Yeah.
我从威瑟斯那里看出 你们每个都都要一遍一遍再来
After what I just saw from Weathers, you guys are gonna run over everybody.
再来!
Run the play!
开球!
Ten hut!
他们都是娘们 教练
They all pussies, Coach.
你最好让我打否则他们赢不了的
You better let me play or else we ain't gonna win.
闭嘴 巴格
Shut up, Bug.
好吧 我们把球传给茹尼奥尔 左侧5码传球茹尼奥尔
All right, we're runnir this play to Junior. L-five toss, Junior.
开始 里昂
Run it, Leon.
灰10 灰10 开球
Gray 10. Gray 10. Hut!
冲啊 茹尼奥尔 看看你有什么能耐
Come on, Junior. Let's see what you got,
茹尼奥尔 冲啊!冲啊!茹尼奥尔!冲!
Junior. Go! Go, Junior! Go!
嘿 起来 哥们
Hey, come on, man.
嘿 教练!他不行了 哥们 起来啊!
Hey, Coach! He down, man, come on!
退后!茹尼奥尔
Back up. Junior.
茹尼奥尔 说话 你没事吧?
Junior, talk to me. You okay?
说话啊茹尼奥尔
Talk to me, Junior.
如果你不说话 我就不知道情况如何
I don't know what's wrong if you don't talk to me.
我们会送你去医院 会照顾好你的
We're gonna get you to a hospital, get you all taken care of,
一切都会好起来的 听见了嘛?
everything'll be okay, you hear me?
他会没事的
He gonna be a'ight.
晚上见
See you tonight.
听着
Listen up.
我们刚从医院回来
We just got back from the hospital.
好消息是茹尼奥尔没事 他会好起来的
The good news is Junior's gonna walk outta there, he's gonna be okay.
坏消息是
The bad news,
他有点脑震荡和椎间盘突出
he has a concussion and a slipped disk.
没有茹尼奥尔我们就逊了 老大
Without Junior we gonna suck, man.
这得由你们来决定 里昂 还有你贝茨
Well, that's up to you, Leon. And you, Bates.
还有你威利 麦罗克 普立兹 凯文
And you, Willie. Madlock, Perez, Kelvin.
这由你们全部决定 然后我们来看看 这只球队究竟由什么组成
It's up to all of you. Then we'll find out what this team is made of.
你把那里想象成球门柱 那边是左侧那边是右侧
You gotta imagine there's a goal post right there to the right and to the left.
干的漂亮
Good job!
大家都过来 把你们的头盔摘掉
Everybody in. Take your helmets off.
围过来 围过来 都过来 都过来
Circle it up. Circle up the wagons. Bring it in. Bring it in.
练的不错 练的不错
Great practice, great practice.
单膝跪地
Take a knee.
下次你们再戴上头盔 就是玩真的了
Next time you put those helmets on, it'll be for real.
记住你们的任务 准备好
Learn your assignments, get ready.
麦罗克 那是我兄弟
Madlock. That's my homey, man.
这些才是你的兄弟 你在禁闭室里对他们一点帮助都没有 坐下!
These are your homeys. You're not gonna do 'em any good in the box! Sit down!
冷静点 哥们
Chill, man.
嘿 你们这帮鸟人看什么看?
Yo, whatch'all niggas lookir at?
你们就是一群混♥蛋♥一坨屎 一切都照他们说的做
Y'all a buncha busters and shit! Doir everything they tell you.
跑 跳 转身 想宠物 娘们宠物
Run, jump, roll over. Like little pets. Little pussy pets.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴匹威! 你才是娘们
Man, shut the hell up, Peavy! Yeah, you the pussy.
想打球 你连一半的资本都没有
Man, you ain't got half-a what it takes to play football.
接着走匹威
Keep walkir, Peavy.
怎么样 野马们?
What's up, Mustangs?
嘿 嘿 嘿 轻点 我受伤了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Take it easy, yo. I got injuries.
嘿 茹尼奥尔 怎么样 哥们?
Hey, Junior, what's up, man?
够了
That's enough, though.
我在医院里时
When I was in the hospital,
一直在想你们
I thought a lot about you guys, man.
想球队
The team.
你们多么像我的家人
How you guys are like my family.
我要向我的家人证明我自己
And I wanted to show my family what I could do.
我真希望我能够在周六和 你们一同上场
I just wish I could play witchu guys on Saturday, man.
我会到场的
But I'll be there.
我知道你们会给他们颜色看看的 对嘛?
I know you guys are gonna kick ass, right?
来把 都过来
Bring it in, y'all, come on.
来吧 我们来
Let's do this. Let's do it.
喊的大声 响亮点
I want it loud and clear.
数到三喊野马 一 二 三!
Mustangs on three. One, two, three!
野马!
Mustangs!
来吧 伙计们 我们上!
Come on, guys! Let's do this!
这就是我一直说的 我们走
That's what I'm talkir about! Let's do it.
击败巴灵顿的球队来了
电影精选列表