How 'bout we call a peace right here?
妈的 为什么不行?
God damn it, why not?
我说 我们只是小混混 这没用的
I mean, we just, like, little gangsters. It wouldn't even mean nothir.
在这里就有用 这里 现在 这很有用
It'd mean somethir here. Right here, right now, it would mean somethir.
保罗 资金延期?
Paul, a delay in funding?
这 有很多手续和文件我们要
Well, there's a lot of red tape and paperwork we gotta...
没有装备我们怎么比赛?
How are we supposed to play without equipment?
我刚看了威利 威瑟斯的文件 你看过了?
I just read Willie Weathers' file. Have you seen it?
是的 怎么了?
Yeah, what about it?
我们有过协议 杀人犯不能在球队 对嘛?
We had an agreement. No killers on the football team, right?
迪克斯特 如果队里有超过5个人不是杀人犯
Dexter, if there's more than five kids on that team that aren't killers,
那是因为他们错过了目标
it's because they have lousy aim.
他们不是因为那个进来的 因为他们没被抓住
They're not in here for that. 'Cause they didn't get caught.
但是威瑟斯被抓住了
But Weathers did.
我正在努力让他们不再杀人!
And I'm workir my ass off to make sure he doesn't kill anybody again!
你确定要这样嘛?
You sure that's it?
什么?
What?
呃 你曾是大学橄榄球的明星 也许这只队
Well, you were a college football star. Maybe this team is...
迪克斯特 你得的是社会工作的学位 不是心理学的
Dexter, your degree was in social work, not psychology.
我们需要装备
We need that equipment.
那家伙疯了
Guy's outta control.
现在不是 但是快了 很快!
Not now I'm not. But soon, very soon!
来吧 看看你有什么能耐!
Come on, show us what you got!
来啊 哥们 扔 不 不 不
Come on, buddy! Throw it! No, no, no, no, no!
躲开!
Evade!
拜托 哥们
Come on, man!
你们他妈的真是开玩笑 别动 别动!
You gotta be kiddir me! Hold on, hold on!
停下
Cut it out.
都3天了 我们还在练这个 你们还是不知道你们该怎么跑
For three days, we been runnir this play. You still don't know where you're goir!
都滚回线上重新开始 给我做正确了!排好!
Get your asses on the line and do it again, and do it right! Line it up!
教练 你说过我们可以有一次喝水的时间
Coach, you said we'd have a water break.
除非你们做正确了 排队!
Not until you do it right. Line it up!
排队!动起来!
Line it up! Move!
威瑟斯 起来!
Weathers, get up.
除非我们喝点水
Not till we get some water.
巴格 给他们来点水喝
Bug, give 'em some water.
给你们 哥们儿 这才像一个团队
Here you go, boys! Finally did something as a team.
水神又杀回来了 给你们水
The water mars back in town. Here you guys go.
这些孩子在生命中从没有为任何事努力过
These kids have never worked hard for anything in their life.
团队合作 团队合作对于他们就是
And teamwork. Teamwork to them is
4个帮派成员抢劫一家买♥♥酒的商店
four homeboys robbir a liquor store.
所以我要强迫他们 但是我知道我要是太过分 会失败的
So I gotta push 'em. But I know if I push 'em too hard I'll lose 'em.
你不可能指望他们像你一样努力 至少现在不行
You couldn't expect 'em to work as hard as you did. Not right off the bat.
你瞧 你很有天赋
Now, see, you had a God-given talent.
只要你一戴上头盔 你就是明星
The minute you put on a helmet, you were a star.
我一直对你很有信心
I always had faith in you.
你是我妈妈 那是你的工作
You're my mom. That's your job.
我是你妈妈 那是我的工作
I'm your mom, that's my job.
嗯 我们到了
Well, here we are.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
茹尼奥尔?
Junior?
谁要头盔?
Who needs helmets?
巴格 把这个给用的着的人
Bug, give this to somebody who can use it.
现在才像回事
Now, that's more like it.
妈的 J哥 那是破坏国家财产
Damn, J-dawg, that's destruction of state property.
这他妈是什么玩意?
What the hell is this?
鼻罩
A nose guard.
这是护你的蛋蛋的 傻冒
It's for your balls, dawg.
哥们 这是给娘们儿用的
Man, that's for pussies.
我们上!
Let's get it on!
5人站紧密 32号♥传球 开始
Five tight, 32 dive. Run it.
准备
Set.
绿18!
Green 18!
发球
Hut!
麦罗克 怎么了?
Madlock, what happened?
他把我的小♥弟♥弟♥撞坏了
He broke my biscuits, man.
搞坏了你的小♥弟♥弟♥ 你没带护睾?
Broke your biscuits. Are you wearir your cup?
没有
No.
没有 他没带他的护睾 因为护睾是给娘们儿的
Naw, he ain't wearir his cup. Because cups are for pussies!
嘿 教练 我想我得回体育馆一趟
Hey, yo, Coach. I think I need to go back to the gym.
你得回体育馆一趟? 是的 先生
You gotta go back to the gym? Yes, sir.
戴上你的护睾 也许?
Put your cup on, maybe?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
去吧威利 还有谁忘带了护睾?
Get goir, Willie. Anybody else forget to put their cups on?
是啊 半支球队
Yeah. Half the team.
麦罗克 起来走走
Come on, Madlock, walk it off.
走回去麦罗克
Walk it off, Madlock.
嗯 放松一下麦罗克
Yeah, limp it off, Madlock.
嘿 教练
Hey, Coach.
我带了 但是不够大 罩不住
I got mine on but it ain't nowhere near big enough to hold me.
是吗? 是啊 我得来个特大号♥的 教练
Is that right? Yeah, I need the extra-large, Coach.
来 过来 小家伙 我来和你说几句 你们接着练
Well, come here, tiny. Let me talk to you for a second. Y'all get back to work.
好 排好队 先生们
All right, line it up, gentlemen.
怎么了 教练?
What's up, Coach?
去年 你搞破解的时候
Last year, when you were dealing crack,
听说挣得是我现在的五倍
I heard that you made five times my salary.
我还不用交税
And I ain't paid no taxes.
不用交税? 不用交税
No taxes? No taxes.
就是说你数学和记忆力很好
Means you're pretty good at math, memorization.
嗯 我那方面很有才
Yeah, I'm pretty friendly wit it.
问题来了
Here's the problem.
我担心麦罗克搞不懂我们的战术
I'm worried about Madlock not being able to learn our playbook.
这和我的才华有什么关系?
What's that got to do wit me?
如果他学不会 他就打不好 就是说他不能帮你挡住人
If he can't learn it, he doesn't play, which means he doesn't block for you,
这就意味着我得安排阿格利亚来保护你
which then means I'm gonna have to put in Aguilar to protect you.
我明白了 教练
I see, Coach.
明白了? 是啊 是啊 我明白了
You understand? Yeah, yeah, yeah. I understand.
回去训练 来吧
Get back to work. Come on.
我们走
Let's go!
波特先生 我能和你说句话嘛?
Mr. Porter, can I talk to you?
我告诉过你的
I tried to tell ya.
嘿 迪克斯特
Hey, Dexter.
你签了价值1万元的装备?
You signed for $10,000 won'th of equipment?
我们做了笔很大的买♥♥卖♥♥
We got a helluva deal.
你未经授权
You're not authorized to do that.
真的?我觉得我有授权啊
Really? I thought I was.
你会被停职 你知道的 对吧?
You're gonna get suspended, you know that, right?
是啊 我知道 但首先你得 写份784条款的报告
Yeah, I know, but first you're gonna have to write up a 784,
之后他们得安排听证
and then they're gonna schedule a hearing,
那时我可以借口家人生病而延期
which I'm gonna have to postpone due to a family illness,
之后我要呼吁上级 到那会儿 赛季就结束了
then I'm gonna appeal that ruling, and by that time, the seasors gonna be over.
瞧 迪克斯特 装备都已经用上了 我们不能退回去了
Look, Dexter, the equipment's used already, we can't give it back.
就让我们给这些非常非常努力的 孩子一些回报吧 嗯?
Let's just give the kids what they worked really, really hard for, huh?
迪克斯特 我给你搞了件 野马橄榄球的T恤迪克斯特
I got a Mustang football T-shirt for you, Dexter.
让他们动起来 教练
Get 'em goir, Coach.
麦罗克 我必须得帮帮你了 你得知道怎么一回事
Madlock, I'm gonna work witchu 'cause you got what it takes.
我只要 你知道我要说什么吧 教会你配合
I'mma just, you know what I'm sayir, get you together.
嘿 看着点!我们在这里干活呢!
Hey, watch out, man! We workir here!
来吧麦罗克 在我面前站着 不要让任何人撞到我
Come on, Madlock, just stand in front of me, don't let nobody hit me.
你回来看我打球嘛? 看爸爸打橄榄球?
You gonna come see me play? See Daddy play football?
嘿 威瑟斯
Hey, Weathers.
你有访客
You got a visitor.
丹叶儿! 威利
Danyelle! Willie.
好啊 妞儿
Damn, girl.
你怎么来的?
How'd you get here?
大巴
Bus.
大巴?肯定花了你2天时间 嗯?
Bus? It's musta taken you like two days, huh?
好像是的
Seemed like it.
好像 好像是的
Seemed... Seemed like it.
呃 我很高兴你能来
Well, I'm really glad you here.
你这头猪干吗不带着你的
电影精选列表