Sometimes I can't even believe it's legal.
扔球就和扔石头一样
Throwin TD's don't pay as much as slingir rocks,
但是感觉真好
but damn, it feel good.
奶奶 你一定为我骄傲 我不再惹麻烦了
Grandma, you'd be proud of me. I'm stayir outta trouble.
这里没有敌人
I don't have enemies here anymore.
我么已经七连胜了
We done won seven in a row now.
我都记不清我有多少次触地得分
I can't remember the exact number of touchdowns I scored.
我想大概60次吧
I think about 60.
亲爱的丹叶儿 我真希望你给我回信
Dear Danyelle, I wish you would write back to me.
我和以前不一样了
I'm different than I was.
我想如果你看我踢球 你会再次喜欢我的
I think you would like me again if you saw me play football.
你好
How ya doir?
你好先生 我能帮你什么忙么?
Doir great, sir. How can I help you?
我有一封给丹叶儿 罗琳丝的信 谁写的?
I've got a letter for a Danyelle Rollins. Well, who from?
威利 威瑟斯
Willie Weathers.
那你是谁? 他的橄榄球教练
And who are you? His football coach.
他孩子不在监狱里吗? 是的 他在
Isn't that kid in jail? Yeah, he is.
我们现在组了球队 威利是个好球员
We've got a team now. And Willie's a hell of a player.
同时也是个很棒的小伙子
He's also a hell of a young man.
我只是想知道为什么看了他的信以后 不回信呢?
I just don't understand how you could read his letters and not write him back.
我没有收到过信
I never got any letters.
你看 先生 我的孩子是要上大学的 她不能跟他混在一起
Look, mister, my baby's going to college. She's gettir outta this place.
爸爸 你把信都藏起来了?
Daddy, you kept his letters from me?
如果她要走好自己的路
And if she's going to fulfill her potential,
那她的人生中就不能有小混混
there's no room in her life for some gang member.
你明白么? 完全明白
Ya understand that? Absolutely.
威利已经不是原来的样子了
That's not who Willie is anymore.
只要得到大家的支持 他就能保持现在的样子
With a little bit of support, maybe he'll stay that way.
我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
但我不能拿我女儿的未来冒险
But I'm not willing to bet my daughter's future on it.
我明白 谢谢你
I understand. Thank you.
谢谢你的来访
Thank you. Enjoy your visit.
你来看谁? 威利 威瑟斯 我是他的兄弟
Who ya here for? Willie Weathers. I'm his brother.
你看起来好像不止6岁 什么?
You're awful big for a six-year-old. Say what?
材料上写 威利只有一个6岁的弟弟
Says here Willie has one brother, six years old.
写错了 我就站在你面前 没错
That's wrong, 'cause I'm here, ain't I? Yeah. Yes, you are.
但是你不能进去
But you ain't gettir in.
的了 伙计 我是他的亲戚
Come on, man, I'm all he's got.
对不起 祝你愉快
Sorry. Now, you have a nice day.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
我出去后再找你算账 小子!
I'll catch you on the rebound, homey!
女士们先生们 请热烈欢迎野马队的新成员们:
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome a new addition to the Mustang team:
野马啦啦队 来自加州斯科特少管所
Mustang Cheerleaders from Camp Scott, California.
斯科特少管所 是女子监狱
Camp Scott, that's that girls' prison.
那是我女朋友切尔西!她真性感!
That's my girl Cherise! She's so hot, man.
谁?最后那个?
Who? The one on the end there?
加油野马
Go Mustangs!
不是 中间那个
Nah. Come on, now, the one in the middle.
像夏天一样炙热
Hot like the summer.
中间那个!
The one in the middle!
嗨嗨 大家听我说!
Hey, hey! All right, eyes front!
嗨!转过来!
Hey, turn around! Turn around!
本次比赛暂停以后 野马队以1714领先
And at the end of the two-minute warning, the Mustangs lead 17-14.
德拉克!嘿 伙计!
Drac! Yo, Drac!
加油干 伙计!
Do your thing, boy! Drac!
教训一些这帮小子! 你啊好吗?
Show these niggas what you can do! What up, baby!
威利!集中精力!
Willie! Get goir. Let's go! Focus!
绿色18号♥ 开球!
Green 18. Hut!
耶!宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
来自野马队的13号♥威利 威瑟斯触地!
Touchdown, number 13, Willie Weathers for the Mustangs.
干得好!
That's what I'm talkir about!
88帮 宝贝! 看我的!
88, baby! I'm gonna represent, baby!
开球!
Hut!
比赛结束: 野马队21 老鹰队7
And that's the game, Mustangs 21, Eagles 7.
野马队!我们进入季后赛了!
Mustangs! We're goir to the playoffs!
打得漂亮!
Good game.
大家干得好!
Good game, good game. Y'all did y'all thing.
打得漂亮!
Good job, good job. Wassup?
恭喜88帮 88!
Congratulate on the 88. 8-8!
88帮万岁 伙计!
88 for life, homey.
怎么样 95帮的?
What up, 95?
离我远点 白♥痴♥! 什么?
Get up off of me, bitch! What up?
有你好瞧的 小子!
You be payir for that, nigga!
你这个臭小子!你屁都不是!白♥痴♥! 别让我在街上撞到你!
You a bluff! You ain't got nothir, fool! Don't let me catch you in the street.
我到希望如此!去死吧!臭小子!
I be like this! I know that! Take that, nigga!
凯文!
Kelvin!
去死吧!
Go to sleep. Go to sleep!
弗雷!
Free!
有什么消息么? 他还在动手术
Any news? No, he's still in surgery.
肖恩
Sean,
他们要求撤销我们的季后赛资格
they're makir us forfeit the playoff game.
赛季结束了
Seasors over.
我曾跟孩子们说
I told those kids
不管发生什么 他们都是胜利者
that no matter what happened, they'd be winners.
你已经尽力了
Hey, man, you did your best.
我想我们都尽力了
We all did our best, I guess.
我们怎么告诉他们? 我也想知道
What do we tell 'em now? That's what I don't know.
好了 先生们 排起队来
All right, gentlemen, line it up.
来 以前做过的
Come on, move! We've done this before. Let's go!
一条队在这 一条在这 一条在这
A line here. A line here. A line here.
我听说了 你这个混♥蛋♥ 你害死了你的兄弟弗雷!
I heard about you. You buster! Got your boy Free killed.
我要杀了你 滚开!
I'll kill you! Get off me!
我要把你们都干掉!
I'll kill all you bitches!
我是88帮的 永远都是! 是威利 快来
I'm 88! 88 for life! It's Willie. Come on, man!
你听到了没有?永远都是88帮!
Did you hear me! 88 for life, bitch!
他疯了 我是88 88!
He goir crazy! I'm a 88! 88! 88, man!
把他拉开!
Get 'im off me!
去他妈的橄榄球队!
Screw this bitch-ass football team!
你要进小黑屋了 威利 我不在乎!
You're goir to the box, Willie. I don't give a shit!
我不干了
Get 'im outta here!
我不需要什么橄榄球队
And I don't need this football team shit!
我刚从医院回来 凯文没事
I just got back from the hospital. Kelvirs gonna be okay.
如果他死了我会更好过一点
Better for me if the nigga was dead.
你这么想?我觉得都无关紧要
Ya think so? I really don't think it matters
因为无论如何你都完了
'cause you're screwed either way,
威利 你的兄弟们知道你昨天的所作所为
Willie. Your homeys know what you did yesterday.
如果你回去 他们就会打死你
So you go back to the hood, they're gonna put a bullet in your head,
因为他们认为你不再属于他们了
'cause they think you're not down for the set anymore.
你说什么都没用了
No matter what you say now.
你知道么?我觉得他们是对的
You know what? I think they're right.
嗨!
Man!
你最好对我好点 小混球 因为我是你的一切
You better be good to me, asshole, 'cause I'm all you got!
去你♥妈♥的♥! 还有谁在乎你?
Man, fuck you! Who else cares about you?
我不需要别人!
I don't need nobody else!
你不在乎别人了么?
You don't give a shit about me or anybody else!
没错!
Man, that's right!
那你昨天为什么救了凯文一命?
Then why'd you try and save Kelvin yesterday?
嗯?回答我!
Huh? Answer me that!
你为什么和你的敌人站在一边?
Why'd you side with the enemy over your own homeboy!
那是因为你! 还有这个该死的橄榄球队!
Man, 'cause-a you! And this damn football team, man!
胡说八道!是你自己做出了选择!
That's bullshit! You made a choice!
我没有!
No, I didn't!
我不知道身上发生了什么! 一切都
I ain't even know what was happenir to me! It was just so...
一切都太快了
Everything so quick!
我不知道自己身上发生了什么!
I don't know what's happenir to me, man.
我知道
I do.
你不再是当初刚来这里时的失败者了 威利
You're not the loser you were when you first got here, Willie.
你只是不习惯做一个胜利者
You're just not used to beir a winner.
我爸说我纯粹是浪费他的时间
My father said I was a waste of his time
还有钱
and his money.
你父亲是个失败者 威利
电影精选列表