Good job. Thatta boy.
好 巴格 给他们喝点水 巴格
All right, Bug, let's get a water break. Bug.
好 做的不错 来吧
All right, good job. Bring it in.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
你们不按规矩来 你们都得渴死 明白嘛?
Y'all don't behave, y'all gonna die of thirst. Y'all got that?
好吗? 嘿 嘿 我必须这么做 我必须这么做
All right? Hey, hey, I gotta do it, I gotta do it.
给你 给你 好
Here y'all go, here y'all go. All right, now.
你们都表现的不错 这才是我愿意看到的
Y'all doir good out there, that's what I like to see.
MUSTANGS!
M-U-S-T-A-N-G-S!
野马!野马!野马!
Mustangs! Mustangs! Mustangs!
冲啊 来啊 快点 触线然后跑回去
Come on, bring it! Hustle. Touch that line and get back!
就是这样 里昂!我想你知道怎么做了
Way to go, Leon! Think you got that!
你们不是在骗我 你们是在骗你们自己 退到线后面去
You ain't cheatir me, you're cheatir yourself. Behind the line.
来吧 全力冲刺
Let's go! All the way through.
来啊 威瑟斯!加速! 触线 威瑟斯!干得不错!
Come on, Weathers! Hustle! Get down here, Weathers! Good job!
干的不错 现在跑回去! 冲刺不错 冲啊
Good job. Now, get back! Good hustle, come on!
冲啊 威瑟斯 冲啊 全力冲刺 威利!
Come on, Weathers. Come on. All the way through, Willie!
冲啊 凯文 追上他
Come on, Kelvin. Get 'im!
看看你的表现 伊文思! 我觉得不错 我喜欢这样
Look at you go, Evans! I like that! I like it!
触线
Touch the line!
伊文思 这是冲刺跑 不是冲刺走
Evans, this is wind sprints, not wind walks.
全力冲刺 伊文思 加油 冲啊 冲啊
All the way through, Evans. Come on, come on. Come on.
我太累了 你太累了 扯淡 你是太懒了
I'm too tired. You're too tired, my ass. You're too lazy.
但这会改变的 我向你保证会变的 来吧
But that's gonna change. I promise you that's gonna change, come on.
来啊 冲过去 冲线去 伊文思
Come on, back in line. Through the line, Evans.
哥们 我退出了 老大 我受够了
Man, I quit, dawg. I had enough of this shit, man.
你们这帮人真是有病
Y'all niggas is trippir.
500度的天你们还做冲刺跑
Five hundred degrees and y'all doir wind sprints?
如果你不能接受挑战
If you can't accept the challenge,
你就不称不上是野马 伊文思 你听见了嘛?
then you're not good enough to call yourself a Mustang, Evans. You hear me?
你要是想回来 我们就会一直练到趴下
You wanna come back out here, we'll be out here workir our asses off.
你要是想回来 带着你的心和你一起来
You wanna come back out, make sure you bring a heart with you next time.
你们都在看什么? 还有谁想退出?
What's everybody lookir at? Who else wants to quit?
来啊 贝茨 我们就快好了 贝茨 别让我失望
Come on, Bates. We're almost done, Bates. Don't quit on me.
排在线后面 听我的哨音
Hand on the line. On my whistle.
全力冲刺 触线之后跑回去
All the way through, touch the line and get back.
冲啊 贝茨 我们这样才能在 第四节赢下比赛
Come on, Bates. This is where we win the game, in the fourth quarter.
这样之后你们的精神上会很坚强的
You will be mentally tough when this is done.
好 都过来
All right, bring it in.
练的不错 练的不错
Great practice, great practice.
看起来不错 看起来不错
Way to work, way to work.
大家向前靠 聚一聚 单膝跪地
Everybody in close. Get in close. Take a knee.
你们大家这都都很努力 你们应该自豪
You guys worked really hard this week. You should be proud.
你们还没怎么听过这些话吧 有吗?
You haven't heard that a whole lot, have you?
你们自己挣得的
You've earned it.
孩子们 你们挣得一些东西的时候 就会发现一个全新的世界
Boys, it's a whole new world out there when you earn things.
好 伸出手来
All right, bring it in.
每个人 每个人
Everybody in. Everybody in.
数到三喊野马 一 二 三!
Mustangs on three. One, two, three!
野马!
Mustangs!
慢跑着离开球场 慢跑着离开! 要喝水?在场地边上 慢跑!
Jog it off the field. Jog it off! You want water? It's on the sidelines. Jog!
从这周六算起 还有3周 我们要和巴灵顿高中打赛季的第一场
Three weeks from this Saturday, we open our season against Barrington High School.
他们好嘛?
They any good?
他们3年内只输了5场球
They've only lost five games in three years.
我们要让数字变成6
We about to make it six.
好 好 听着
All right, all right, listen up.
麦罗克 抬头看这里 你来告诉我攻方要做什么
Madlock, look up here. I want you to tell me what the offense is tryir to do.
哪个是攻方?
Which is the offense?
圈
The O's.
哥们 我不知道这破玩意是什么意思
Man, I don't know what all this shit mean.
在日语里是"祝你一天愉快"的意思 麦罗克
It means, "Have a nice day" in Japanese, Madlock.
不对 哥们 日语里是 "尼桑 森特" 对嘛 贝茨?
Naw, man, Japanese for "Nissan Sentra," right, Bates?
什么意思 贝茨?
What does that mean, Bates?
贝茨抢了辆尼桑 森特才进来的
Bates jacked a Nissan Sentra. That's why he's here.
真衰 如果你想劫车 劫辆奔驰或者宝马
It's sad. If you gonna jack a car, jack a Mercedes or a BMW.
如果你劫了辆森特 倒着开车 那样谁都看不到你的脸
If you jack a Sentra, you gotta drive backwards so nobody can see your face.
好 听着
All right, listen up.
你有许可嘛 茹尼奥尔?
You got a pass, Junior?
我接个电♥话♥
I had a phone call.
谁打来的?
From who?
我儿子的生日 哥们
It's my boy's birthday, man.
他2岁了
He's two years old.
他2岁了 可我居然错过了
He's two years old and I missed it.
我想成为野马的一员 教练
I wanna be a Mustang, Coach.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
因为我不会搞砸
'Cause I ain't gonna mess up.
上次你出去的时候你就是这样告诉法官的
That's what you told the judge the last time you got out.
再也不会了
No more.
我再也不想当个失败者 哥们
I'm tired of beir a loser, man.
把每件事都搞糟
Makir a mess of everything.
教练 我想告诉大家我能打球 我可以在我的生命中做出些什么
Coach, I wanna show people I can play. I can do somethir with my life.
我只想让我的儿子自豪
I just wanna make my son proud.
放慢节奏让我们演练一下
Take it half speed till we get it right.
预备!
Set.
开始!
Hut!
茹尼奥尔 茹尼奥尔 茹尼奥尔 茹尼奥尔!
Junior. Junior. Junior. Junior!
嘿 后退 麦罗克 后退
Hey, get back. Madlock, get back.
我们叫它穿越
Just 'cause we call it a run-through
不代表你要顶翻自己的队友
doesn't mean you run through your own men.
不要身体接触 知道我们拿到装备
No contact till we get equipment.
注意着点茹尼奥尔 等着装备来了再说
Look out for Junior. Wait till you get some pads.
巴格 给他们点水
Bug, give 'em water.
我带着水过来 教练! 来啊 伙计们 来啊
I'll be down with it, Coach! Come on, guys, let's go!
教练 你让那个送水的孩子 把游泳池灌满如何?
Coach, how 'bout you have that water boy go fill up the swimmir pool?
让我们在中暑前游个仰泳
Let us do a little backstroke before we get heatstroke.
我告诉你我会怎么做 你每完成一次传球
I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll put a quart of water in that pool
我就在池子里加上四分之一的水
for every pass you complete.
怎么样? 好 就这么定了
How 'bout that? Okay, that's what's up.
喝光它 喝光它 喝光它
Drink it up, drink it up, drink it up.
你想来点水嘛 88帮的?
You want some water, 88?
你死都别想喝到水
My dead homeys drink water before you do.
耶 耶 你们做的都棒极了 这才是我想看到的!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, y'all doing good out there. What I like to see!
加油 我会给你们更多的水喝
Keep it up, I'll provide some extra water.
真是个有趣的孩子 他总是带着笑
Now that's a funny kid. He always smilir.
全都是为了水 哥们
It's all about the water, man.
我在想当他为了钱包 捅一个姥太太时是不是也在笑
I wonder if he was smilir when he stabbed that old lady for her purse.
给你
Here ya go.
茹尼奥尔 威利这是你们的位置嘛?
Junior, Willie, is that your positions?
来吧 里昂 让我们见识一下你有什么能耐
Let's go. Leon, let's see what you got.
绿18!
Green 18!
绿18!发球!
Green 18! Hut!
这是为什么?
What was that about?
把我送去禁闭室
Man, just send me to the box!
不 你在球场上惹了麻烦 我们就在球场上解决
No, you start trouble on a football field, we finish it on a football field!
我不和他一起共事 为什么?
I ain't doir shit wit 'im! Why not?
他们帮的人杀了罗杰
Was his set smoked Raja!
88帮的人杀了我的好朋友 闭嘴!
88s killed my best friend! Shut up!
你们的帮派什么时候开始冲突的?
How long your sets been at war?
很早了 老大
Ancient times, dude.
怎么开始的?你知道嘛?
How'd it get started? You even know?
他们挑起的事端
They started that shit, dawg!
哥们 那是他妈的扯淡! 闭嘴!
Man, that's a goddamn lie! Shut up!
威利 我问你
Willie, lemme ask you something.
罗杰死的时候你怎么想?
How'd you feel when Roger died?
你哭了嘛?
Did you cry?
你呢 凯文?
How 'bout you, Kelvin?
你的朋友死的时候你什么感觉?你哭了嘛?
How did you feel when your friend was killed? Did you cry?
是的 先生 我哭了
Yes, sir, I did.
好啊 这要永远进行下去嘛?
Yeah. So it's just gonna go on like this forever?
只因为你们住在相反的方向 相隔5个街区就要互相残杀?
Killir each other 'cause ya live five blocks in the wrong direction?
我们在这里讲和 好不好?
电影精选列表