Damn, man.
贝茨 你看见那哥们截球 你也要截球!
Bates, you supposed to cut when you see that dude cut, man.
我们得加把劲儿
We gettir worked, man.
半场时间到
And that's halftime
巴灵顿黑豹21比0领先
with the Barrington Panthers leading 21 and the Mustangs 0.
我跟你们说过他们要击垮你们
Told you guys they wanted to kick your asses.
他们现在就在这么做
That's exactly what they're doir.
我才看到2-3次传球
I've seen only two or three hits out there!
线卫和防守球员 你们连他们的毛都没追上
Linebackers, defensive backs, they're runnir right over you!
你们正在和他们鬼混呢?
You're titty dancir with 'em!
防守线卫 你们站的太好了 这样他们才能轻易的撞到你们
Defensive line! You're standir up, that's why they're takir your legs out!
麦罗克过来 你站的太直了
Madlock, come here! You're standir straight up!
如果你粘柱他 用手抓住他 用你上半身的力量
If ya jam on him, you get your hands on him, use upper body violence,
把他们扔到地上去 完成抢断
throw their ass to the dirt and make the tackle!
如果你手上拿着球 就要坚持到底
And if you get your hands on the ball, hang on to it.
不要回传
Don't give it back!
加油 伙计们 我们走!
Come on, baby! Let's go!
我们走 里昂 让我们重新回到比赛中
Let's go, Leon, let's get 'em back in the game.
让我们追上去 里昂!
Get 'em back in the game, Leon!
预备!
Set!
加油!加把劲!
Let's do it! Eyes on the prize!
黑20!
Black 20!
黑20!
Black 20!
发球!
Hut!
贝茨空了!
Bates is open!
传球!
Throw the ball!
上帝!真不敢相信 从他手中滑过
God! I can't believe that. Right through his hand.
你得接住球!肯尼 接住球!
You gotta catch the ball, Kenny! Catch the ball.
巴灵顿拦截
Interception, Barrington.
巴灵顿在野马队32码处发球
Barringtors ball on the Mustangs' 32-yard line.
真不敢相信你们打成这样 真荒谬
Unbelievable how we're playir. Absolutely ridiculous.
开始 让我瞧瞧
Let's go. Lemme see.
拦下他!拦下他!
Tackle him! Tackle him! Tackle him! Tackle him!
妈的
Damn it!
有一次触地得分 巴灵顿黑豹
Another touchdown, Barrington Panthers.
听着 我们也许赢不了了 但在下次开球后
Listen, we may not win this game, but on the next kickoff,
让我们挣得一些自尊 好吗?
let's salvage some pride. All right?
你们上去 跑过他们 不要放弃
Ya get out there, you run their asses over and don't quit.
上!上!上!
Go! Go! Go!
加油!
Come on!
害怕被撞 孩子?不喜欢嘛?
Afraid to get hit, boy? Don't like it, do ya?
威利 威利 你在干吗? 你在等着他们来撞你
Willie. Willie. What are you doir? You're waitir for them to hit you.
把肩膀压低 跑过他们去
Put your shoulder down and run their asses over!
拿出点勇气!冲过去击垮他们!
Grow some balls! Get out there and hit 'em!
威利 压低肩膀! 跑过他们!
Willie, shoulder down! Run their asses over!
我来找你 孩子!
Comir for you, boy.
黑20!
Black 20!
开球!
Hut!
冷静点 小子 你最好冷静点
You better stay down, boy. You better stay down.
嘿 放开我 混♥蛋♥! 哦 你这个贱♥人♥
Hey, get off me, bitch! Oh, you the bitch.
威利 下场 托伊去换下威瑟斯
Willie, get off the field! Choi, get in there for Weathers.
死球
Dead ball.
白队违反体育道德 15码球
Unsportsmanlike conduct on white. Fifteen yards.
过来 怎么回事?
C'mere. What was that?
那里不是街头斗殴
This ain't no street fight out there.
你必须遵守规矩学会自我控制 那你来教我 教练
You gotta have discipline and self-control. Tell me about it, Coach.
这是最后的比分
That's the final score.
巴灵顿38分 克里帕特里克0分
Barrington Panthers 38, Kilpatrick Mustangs 0.
离开球场 离开球场
Get off the field. Off the field.
麦罗克 你在干什么? 6岁的小女孩都能
Madlock, what're you doir? A six-year-old girl could...
好吧 过来 集♥合♥ 离开板凳 过来
All right, come on. Bring it in. Off the bench, come on. C'mere.
大家都离开板凳 单膝跪地
Everybody. Off the benches. Come take a knee.
都聚归来 过来 单膝跪地
Let's gather 'round. Let's go. Take a knee.
过来啊
C'mon.
第一场永远都是最艰难的
First one is always the toughest.
我们今天都犯了不少错误 所有人
We made a lotta mistakes out there today. All of us.
我也一样
Me too.
别扯了
No shit.
他们准备的跟充分
They were ready.
他们在一起打了3年了
They've been playir together for three years.
我们才在一起3星期 让我直说吧
We've been together for three weeks. Lemme tell you somethir else,
我根本不相信他们比你们强38分
I still don't believe that they're 38 points better than you.
我仍旧不相信他们更好
I still don't believe that they're the better team.
我不愿意拿你们交换他们
I would not trade you for them.
我要你们抬头挺胸
I want you to hold your heads up high.
我们还有9场 我们必须加倍努力
We got nine games left. We're just gonna have to work harder.
妈的 我才不要
Shit, not me.
我才不要这些破玩意
I don't need this shit.
我不仅仅让他们失望了 我把他们毁了
I didn't just let 'em down. I brought 'em down.
我完全失败了 赛季才刚开始 肖恩y
I completely lost it. It's a long season, Seany.
我都不知道下周能不能凑够一直球队打比赛
I don't even know if I'll have enough kids to field a team next week.
哦 他们会回来
Oh, they'll come back.
你记得你每次输掉大赛之后有多低落嘛?
Do you remember how low you used to get after a big loss?
你总是把所有事都看的太私人化了
You always took everything so personally.
那是因为总有个人在餐桌另一头
Well, that's 'cause there was someone on the other end of the dinner table
告诉我有多逊
tellir me how much I sucked.
妈妈 这就是最糟糕的事情
Mom, that was the worst part about it.
昨天 昨天我训那帮孩子的时候 听起来就像那个人
Yesterday, when I was chewir those kids out, I sounded just like him.
哦 傻蛋 是橄榄球队
Oh, shit, it's the football team.
球员很弱 一群失败者!
Those playas are weak. Losers!
你们很逊!
You suck, man!
娘们!
Pussies!
好了闭嘴吧 先生们 闭嘴!
All right, shut it down, gentlemen. Shut it down!
好了 你们听到我说的了 野马和很逊!
Come on, you heard me. Mustangs suck!
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道其他人怎么样 反正我退出了
I don't know about everybody else, but me, I ain't playir no more.
伙计 波特教练说只要我们努力 就会成为胜者
Man, Coach Porter say we work hard, we gonna be winners.
我们努力了 可我们惨败了
We worked hard, but we got destroyed.
他都不告诉我什么时候该上场
He didn't even tell me when I was supposed to be on the field.
然后就开始冲着我大吼
Then he starts screamir at me.
你们在这干嘛?
Man, what the hell y'all doir?
肖恩 我们可以谈谈么?
Sean. Can I see you a minute?
能等到训练结束吗? 不
Can it wait till after practice? No.
最好不是关于取消球队的事情
This better not be about stoppir the program.
孩子们不打算踢了 那让他们直接跟我说
Kids don't wanna play anymore. Then let them tell me that.
肖恩 我也希望能行 但是这场比赛
Sean, I was hoping it'd work. But during the game, it...
听着 如果是因为我 我愿意让马尔科姆接手球队 我退出
Listen, if it's me, I'll let Malcolm take over the team. I'll quit.
我们试图帮他们建立自尊心 但适得其反
We wanted to create self-esteem. But it was just the opposite.
这些孩子 他们承受不了那样的打击
These kids, they can't handle that kind of disappointment.
我很抱歉 但我不得不喊停
I'm really sorry, but I've gotta pull the plug.
唐纳德 洛佩兹 我们需要凡纳斯法庭的证明
So Donald Lopez. We need verification from Van Nuys court.
文件号♥是2
The document number is 2...
MUST
M-U-S-T
A……我等会儿打给你
A... I'll call you back.
……NGS
...NG-S.
MUSTANGS!
M-U-S-T-A-N-G-S!
野马! 野马! 野马!
Mustangs! Mustangs! Mustangs!
好了 鼓掌!
All right, clap it up.
嗨 教练
Hey, Coach.
肖恩 这是怎么回事?
Sean, what's goir on here?
我不知道 这是谁的主意?
I don't know. Whose idea was this?
就像我说的 教练 我们不想再当失败者
Like I told you, Coach, we're tired of beir losers.
你还愿意加入么?
You still with us?
我和球队同在
I'm with the team.
海格先生 接着
Yo, Mr. Higa. Catch.
海格先生 扔过来
Yo, Mr. Higa. Hit me.
快速推进! 保罗!
Run a post pattern. Paul.
接的好! 凯文! 就像我说的!
Good catch, Kelvin! That's what I'm talkir about!
31号♥凯文 欧文斯获得41码!
41-yard gain by number 31, Kelvin Owens.
干得好 凯文!
All right, Kelvin!
牛头犬队21分 野马 14分 第四节比赛还剩下1:12
电影精选列表