在美国 有超过12万的青少年被关押在拘留中心
释放后 他们当中75%的人会重回监狱或者横尸街头
下面讲述的是发生基尔帕特里克少管中心里
一些想改变现状的人们的真实故事
重 振 球 风
很多16 17岁的孩子通常会做错误的决定
Most 16, 17-year-old kids, they make a bad choice,
因为打闹骨折
something gets broken,
在课堂上捣乱
they screw up in class,
伤了一些人的心
hurt somebody's feelings,
舞会上醉酒
show up at the prom drunk,
这些孩子会被送到校长办公室
they get sent to the principal's office,
他们的车钥匙被没收
have their car keys taken away
或者被禁足
or get grounded.
还有一些孩子 他们做了错误的决定
Then there's kids, they make a bad choice,
一些人被射死在停车场
somebody ends up shot dead in a parkir lot.
那些孩子被送到了这里
Those kids get sent here.
起来 哥们! 嘿!哥们!
Get off me, homey! Hey, man!
我会叫你闭嘴的 混♥蛋♥!
I'll shut your mouth, punk!
威瑟斯!离开他!放开他! 让你知道我的离开!给我闭嘴!
Weathers! Get off of 'im! Get off-a him! You don't know me! Shut your mouth!
放开我!不要侮辱我的帮派 我抓住他了!开门去!
Get off me! Don't you ever diss my hood. I got him! Just get the door!
混♥蛋♥88派的
Goddamn 88.
我们走 威瑟斯!
Let's go, Weathers!
你们都回去睡觉 躺下!
Go back to sleep, guys. Lay down.
你怎么回事!
What is wrong with you?
妈的!
Shit!
晚安 威瑟斯
G'night, Weathers.
先生们 回去睡觉
Back to bed, gentlemen.
波特先生?
Mr. Porter?
在午夜挨揍 你喜欢吗 罗杰? 你喜欢嘛?
Gettir beat in the middle of the night, how do you like it, Roger? You like that?
为什么打我?
Whatchu hitting me for?
那你打凯文 欧文斯干什么?
What'd you hit Kelvin Owens for?
他侮辱了我的兄弟
He dissed my hood.
但是现在他在那边睡觉 而你只能呆在这里
And now he's up there asleep and you're stuck in here.
你觉得怎么样?
So what does that make you?
嘿 哥们 你怎么那么干?
Hey, man. Can you do dat?
我怎么了? 打我 还胡扯
Can I do what? Be smackir me and shit.
我觉得我可以
I guess I can.
妈的 哥们
Shit, man!
罗杰 你已经17岁了 4年之后你会在哪里啊?
Roger, you're 17 years old. Where you gonna be in four years, huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
回答我 你21岁的时候会在哪里?
Answer me. Where you gonna be when you're 21?
也许在监狱
Probably in jail.
什么?
What?
看着我!
Look at me!
你说什么?
What'd you say?
监狱
In jail.
不 你不会在监狱 你会死掉
No. You're not gonna be in jail. You're gonna be dead.
罗杰 你是个好孩子
You're a good kid, Roger.
你明天就会回到街上去
But you're gonna be back out on the streets tomorrow.
回到你的地盘和你的兄弟混在一起
Back in your hood with your homeys.
你要是想活命 在外面你就得为你自己的生活奋斗
You wanna stay alive, you gotta make a life for yourself outside of your set.
如果你不那么做 你就没有别的选择
If you don't do that, if you don't find an alternative,
你就会死掉
you're gonna die.
如果你想要任何的帮助 如果你想找人聊聊 我会在这里等你
If you want any kinda help, if you want to talk, I'm here for you.
好好想想
Think about it.
哥们 只有月亮陪我玩 阿狗
Man, the moon be playir with me, dawg.
关在关押中心的时候 抬头看着白白净净的月亮
Locked up at camp, used to look up and see it all white and clean.
然后我想是不是和这里的样子一样 这里只有葬兮兮的垃圾
And think how it's the same o'er here in the hood, only it's all dirty and shit.
听着哥们 既然你回来了 最好把那时的月亮忘掉
Look, man, you back in the hood now, man. You best forget that moon.
注意着点街上 哥们 宝贝 你回来了
Keep your eyes on this here street, man. You're back, baby.
嘿 我记得有首诗曾经说过
Yo, I remember this poem said once,
"月亮是孤独的时候来谈心的朋友"
"The moon is a friend for the Ionesome to talk to."
奶奶的 妞儿
Damn, girl.
你什么时候都会说首诗出来
You got a poem for everything that come up.
我没告诉过你她很聪明嘛?
Didrt I tell you she was smart?
是啊 她很聪明 她为什么会跟着你 阿狗?
Yeah, she so smart why is she witchu, dawg?
你瞧 我总在问自己这个问题
Ya know, I ask myself that question all the time.
他们在那儿 他们在那儿
There they go. There they go.
嘿 哥儿几个 95帮的抢了 我哥们的自行车 我们得把它抢回来
Yo, lil' homeys. 9-5s just jacked my lil' bro's bike. We gotta get it back.
是啊 哥们 你们得我们一起去
Yeah, man. Y'all got to come with us.
我们得跟那帮黑鬼动手的 哥们
Case we gotta apply some force to these niggas, man.
哥们 有活要干的时候别看她 哥们
Man, don't look to her when there's work to be done, dawg.
听着 哥们 我这里可没货 我是空着手出来的 哥们
Look, man, I ain't got no heat. I'm out here naked, man.
没关系 我这里有把多余的
That's cool. I got a extra fo-fo.
哥们 你们俩人怎么了? 你们不愿意再为帮派出力了嘛?
Man, what's the matter witcha'll two? What, you ain't ridir for the hood no more?
嘿 嘿 冷静点 哥们
Hey, yo, chill, C-Co.
等会儿
Hold up.
你想跟这儿干吗 哥们?
So, whatchu wanna do here, man?
瞧 哥们 如果你就像冷静点 我们不用做这个的 哥们
Look, man, if you wanna just chill, we don't gotta do this, man.
她走了
There she goes.
耶 她走了
Yeah, there she go.
哥们 我们这是在浪费时间 来吧
Man, we wastir time out here. Come on.
我没事
I'm cool.
嘿 哥们 这又不是他妈的什么 该死的数学题 你们来还是不来?
Yo, man, this ain't no damn math quiz. Is you ridir or not?
嘿 哥们 你不是两手空空了
Here, bro, you ain't naked no more.
来吧 哥们 我们出发
Come on, man. Let's roll out.
把那玩意收起来哥们 快点
Put that shit away, man. Hurry up.
这帮该死的黑鬼去哪儿了 哥们?
Where these niggas at anyway, man?
他们是95帮的 对吗?
They 95s, right?
嘿 这帮
Yo, where these...
妈的 哥们! 看啊 这死鬼都没呼吸了 哥们
Damn, man! See, the nigga ain't even breathir, man.
小鸽子! 妈的 他死了 哥们!
Lil' Dove! Shit! He's dead, man!
妈的 哥们 该死的黑鬼来 他们回来了
Shit, man, the damn niggas comir... He's comir back.
哥们 快走 快点 哥们!
Man, let's go. Come on, nigga!
操!妈的!
Shit! Damn!
妈的!
Damn it!
罗杰!
Roger!
哥们!罗杰!
Baby! Roger!
哥们!
Baby!
哦 天呐!
Oh, God!
长官 我看到了事情的全过程 毁了整个社区
I saw the whole damn thing, officer. Destroying the community.
把那帮该死的狗崽子都抓起来
Get all them damn gangs.
德拉克
Drac.
谁干的?
Who did this?
95帮的
95s, man.
一个叫克里克的家伙
One they call Klick.
好 好
Yeah, all right.
我知道这有多艰难 你和罗杰都是我的兄弟 对嘛?
I know how it hurts. You and Raja like lil' brothers to me, all right?
我们得为他报仇
We gotta do right by him.
我来对付克里克
Me, I'll deal with Klick.
你去搞定他哥哥
You put in work on his brother.
他叫安东尼 晚上在车场旁的超♥市♥工作
His name's Anthony. Works nights, Parkside Market.
老大 让我和他一起去吧 我也想干那帮95的一下
Free, let me go wit 'im. I want to smoke some 95s too, man.
老克 这是德拉克的活 对嘛?
C-Co, this here is Drac's work. Right?
为了罗杰!
For Raja.
哦 天!
Oh, God!
哦 天!
Oh, God!
好了 把所有读物 文具 游戏都交出来
All right, put all reading and writing material and games away.
嘿 来吧 哥们
Hey, come on, homes.
如果被我看到 都得被没收
If I see it, it's confiscated.
肖恩 怎么了?
Sean. What's goir on?
后退
Back up a little bit.
罗杰威瑟斯被车撞死了
Roger Weathers got killed in a drive-by today.
我说了别惹我 贱♥人♥!
I said don't rush me, bitch!
看看怎么样!
See what happens?
什么?
What?
怎么回事? 后退!够了!够了!
Wassup? Get back! Enough! Come on!
怎么回事!
Wassup?
茹尼奥尔 嘿!
Junior. Hey!
去禁闭室
To the box.
我认识路
I know the way.
先生 把你的手背后
You get your hands behind your back, mister.
我们替你报仇 哥们
电影精选列表