We got a ass-kickir for Barrington waitir for 'em.
我到底要看看你们如何 威瑟斯 上车
We're gonna see what you're made of, Weathers. On the bus.
准备好 宝贝们?
Y'all ready, baby?
伊文思
Evans.
还想成为野马的一员?
Still wanna be a Mustang?
当然想 但我达不到身体的要求 教练
Of course I do. But I can't fulfill the physical requirements, Coach.
伊文思 想成为野马的一员 不一定非得是运动员
Evans, you don't have to be an athlete to be a Mustang.
看着我
Look at me.
只要你有心 我知道你用心了
You just gotta have heart. I know you have heart.
我们需要一个装备管♥理♥员♥ 有兴趣嘛?
We could use an equipment manager. You interested?
当然 感兴趣
Hell, yeah, I'm interested!
来吧
Come on.
那我能来件野马的衣服嘛?
Can I get one of these Mustang shirts, though?
哦 有很多件 可以啊 得给我点时间找到一件你这号♥的
Oh, it's a lot of fabric, but yes. Gimme some time to find your size.
嘿 野马们 来见见装备管♥理♥员♥伊文思
Hey, Mustangs. Meet the new equipment manager, Evans.
告诉你们吧 我们一踏上球场 巴灵顿的人就该屁滚尿流了
I'm tellir you, Barrington about to get their ass whooped when we step on the field.
别忘了 杰梅因你为我工作
'Ey. Don't forget, you work for me now, Jermaine.
妈的 哥们 只要我不工作 我就叫你老板 哥们
Shit, man, long as I don't gotta run, I'll call you "boss," homey.
你知道我说在什么嘛?
You know what I'm sayir?
嘿!看看坐在野马里面的妞!
Hey! Look at the girl in the Mustang.
在哪儿?
Where?
妈的!
Damn!
嘿 我要当个偷偷摸摸的四分卫 直接跑到你大腿根部去
Hey, I'd like to run a quarterback sneak right into your end zone!
嘿 她朝我挥手了 她朝我挥手了 她要我!
Hey, she wavir at me! She wavir at me! She want me bad!
上帝啊 哥们 你全搞错了
Jesus Christ, man. You got this all messed up.
我们训练的时候练过多少次了
How many times we do this in practice?
好了 集♥合♥ 过来
All right, bring it in. Let's go.
就这样了 这是你们长久等待的一天
This is it. The day you been waitir for.
我知道你们很紧张 我也是
I know you're nervous. So am I.
这也是我的第一场球
My first game too.
我们该上场了 让比分牌来证明一切
Now it's time to go out there and put it on the scoreboard.
现在是时候让我们看看谁在用心
Now it's time to see who has the heart.
现在是证明你们自己 证明给外面的每个人看的时候了
Now is the time to prove to yourselves and prove to everyone out there
即使你们被关起来
that even though you're locked up,
你们仍旧了不起
you are somebody.
你们仍旧有价值
And you are won'thy of something!
你们能够做到这个世界上 没人能够做到的
And you're able to do something special that no one else in the world can do,
能够让你们昂首挺胸 走出这些门的时候
which you can walk through those doors, hold your heads up high
大声喊出你们是野马的事情来!
and call yourselves Mustangs!
你们准备好出发证明你们自己了嘛?
Are you ready to go out there and take what's yours?
是啊!
Yeah!
来证明你们的刻苦训练?
What you've worked hard for?
是啊!
Yeah!
你们准备好接受来自野马的挑战了嘛?
Are you ready to accept the Mustang challenge?
指引我们!
Lead us!
指引我们!
Lead us!
女士们先生们 请热烈欢迎战无不胜的巴灵顿黑豹队
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the undefeated Barrington Panthers.
我们走 野马们
Let's go, Mustangs.
过来 都过来
Let's go, let's go.
现在 聚过来 手伸过来 手伸过来
Now, gather in. Hands in. Hands in. Hands in.
我要看到每个人的眼睛 每个人的眼睛
I wanna see everybody's eyes. Everybody's eyes.
你们上场去要赢得他们对你们的尊重
You get out there on that field and you earn their respect.
数到三喊野马 一 二 三!
Mustangs on three. One, two, three!
野马!
Mustangs!
先发阵容 先发阵容
Kickoff team. Kickoff team.
加油 野马
Let's go, Mustangs.
加油!加油!
Let's go! Let's go!
盯牢那个混♥蛋♥ 加油凯文
Nail that son of a bitch. Let's go, Kelvin.
凯文!好球!好球!
Kelvin! Great hit! Great hit!
麦罗克!麦罗克! 你来防守!你来完成这次防守!
Madlock! Madlock! Set the tone! You set the tone!
预备发球!
Set hut!
失球!失球!
Fumble! Fumble!
第一次进攻!
First down!
失球回抢 31号♥ 凯文 欧文斯
Fumble recovery, number 31, Kelvin Owens.
这就是我说的 麦罗克 干得漂亮 凯文
That's what I'm talkir about, Madlock. Great job, Kelvin.
我们不乖 我们不乖 我们不乖
We bad, we bad, we bad.
攻方 上去
Offense, get out there.
发球 右侧交叉 我们上!
Ace, right cross! Let's go.
里昂 过来
Leon, come here.
来听着 右侧25码掷球
C'mon, listen. Pro right 25, toss.
加油 加油 该死的 加油!
C'mon. C'mon, damn it! Let's go!
哦 妈的!
Oh, shit!
加速冲啊! 上!
Hustle up! Go!
右侧25什么的
Pro right 25 and stuff.
威利 超过他们 超过他们 看你的了
Willie, run their asses over. Run their asses over. It's all you.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害
Show 'em what you're made of.
绿18!
Green 18!
绿18!
Green 18!
开球!
Hut!
耶!冲啊黑豹!
Yeah! Go Panthers!
好球 好球 好 爬起来 走几步
Good run. Good run. Right, let's get up. Walk it off.
55号♥约翰 史蒂文斯成功拦截
Tackled by number 55, John Stevens.
欢迎来到我的世界 小子!
Welcome to my world, boy!
教练让你来个97传球 传球?
Coach said to throw a 97 pass. Pass?
是啊 哥们97传球
Yeah, man, 97 pass.
是啊 哥们 你怎么回事?
Yeah, man, what the hell is wrong with you?
你没在真正的比赛中传过球 是吗?
You ain't never thrown a pass in a real game, have you?
不 我玩过游戏 我玩过疯狂橄榄球
Naw, I played games. I played Madden.
什么?这可不是EA的游戏
What? This ain't EA, homey.
视频游戏? 我控制的是四分卫 怎么了?
A video game? I controlled the quarterback. What?
那不是橄榄球
That ain't football.
哥们 来吧 97什么? 97传球
Man, come on. 97 what? 97 pass.
97传球是现在我们要完成的 我来扔
97 pass right now is what we about to do and I'mma throw it.
97传球 数到一 哥们 加油
97 pass. On one. Ready? Break.
绿18!
Green 18!
绿18!
Green 18!
开球!
Hut!
传球!传球!
Throw the ball! Throw the ball!
他妈的!
Son of a bitch!
第一次进攻 巴灵顿黑豹队
First down, Barrington Panthers.
里昂!没关系 忘了它
Leon! That's okay! Get it behind you!
怎么回事 嗯?
What happened, dawg?
加油!
Let's go!
教练 我很逊 把我撤掉
Coach, I suck, man. Just take me out.
嘿 不行 你哪都别去 明白嘛?
Hey. No. Not gonna take you anywhere, do ya understand?
我不会把你撤掉 你别想放弃 听到没有?
I ain't takir you out and you ain't quitir on me. Ya hear me?
你能行的!加油! 用心打球!
You can do it. Now, come on. Get your head in the game.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
防守!把球夺回来! 把球夺回来
Defense! Just get the ball back! Get the ball back!
预备!白20!
Set! White 20!
开球!
Hut!
坏了 没人防他 没人防他!
Trouble, he's open! He's open!
那是谁?3号♥! 3号♥!凯文!
Whose man is that? Number three! Number three! Kelvin!
触地得分 黑豹队
Touchdown, Panthers.
嘿!我想看到些传球!
Hey! I wanna see some hittir out there!
预备!
Set!
黑20!
Black 20!
黑20!
Black 20!
发球!
Hut!
普立兹 你接不住嘛?
Perez, you can't catch?
怎么回事? 你不能扔到我怀里嘛?
What's up? You can't hit me in my chest, dawg?
你可以飞身得球 太低了 哥们
You coulda dove for that. That was too low, man.
你应该能够接住的 居然那么推我?
You coulda caught the ball. Just gonna push me like that?
嘿!不要内讧! 看在上帝的分上 去和对手拼命
Hey! Stop fightir amongst yourselves. Take it out on the enemy, for chrissake.
接住球
Catch the ball.
妈的 预备!发球!
Down, set! Hut!
又漏人了 又漏人了
He's open! He's open!
加油啊 野马!
Come on, Mustangs!
触地 巴灵顿
Touchdown, Barrington.
这是一个50码的长途奔袭 由18号♥麦克尔 海斯完成
That was a 50-yard completion by number 18, Michael Hays.
妈的
电影精选列表