You know, I had people work with me as a kid and they made a difference in my life,
我希望有人能继续这样做下去
and I was just hopir to pass that on to somebody else.
基尔帕特里克体育项目有三个方面
The Kilpatrick sports program is three-pronged.
宿舍 也就是你们待的地方
The dorm, where you're at now.
你们要学会和不同的人相处
You've gotta learn to get along with people from different neighborhoods,
不同的背景 不同的学校
different backgrounds. And school.
全身心的投入 学习 做一个好学生
Apply yourself, learn, become a better student.
在球场上 你们按我的方法做 不是你们的
On the field, you do it my way. Not your way.
你们那一套让你们来这儿
Your way got you here.
你们游手好闲 贩卖♥♥毒品 打劫偷盗
You played a game, sellir drugs, robbir people, rippir people off,
所以你们现在是个失败者
and you lost. Right now you're a loser.
野马是胜利者
Mustangs are winners.
为什么不努力一下?
Why'd you take 'em off?
干得好
Good job, man.
你去哪? 我不干了 我要去休息
Where you goir? I'm goir to put my shorts on.
你为什么不愿意努力一下? 这么轻易的离开球场?
Why'd you even come out with 'em off? Why'd you even walk off the field?
你又要退出了? 你知道计划
You quitting again? You know your program.
计划就是你运动 然后减肥 然后可以得到一套制♥服♥
Your program is you run, you get in shape, and you get a uniform.
你走吧 球队在这里 如果你想回来 我们就在这儿
You just keep walkir. Football team's here. You wanna be part of it, we're here.
但你回来的时候一定要带着一颗心!
But you bring a heart with you next time.
我厌倦了当失败者
I'm tired of beir a loser.
在球场上我可以让大家 看到我能做什么
Out there on the field, I can just show 'em that I'm somebody.
告诉他们我会打橄榄球
Show 'em that I can play.
这个活动让我和我母亲恢复了关系
This program has helped me get a relationship back with my mom.
我希望她抱着我
I want her to hold me
告诉我她爱我
and tell me she loves me.
轮到你们接受挑战了
It's up to you to accept the challenge.
如果谁告诉你说这很容易 他们一定在撒谎!
If anyone tells you it's gonna be easy, they're lyir to you.
我要强迫你们 我要挑战你们
I'm gonna push you. I'm gonna challenge you.
带上头盔上前握手
Put your helmets on and go shake their hands.
我还是不相信他们比你们强26分
But I still don't believe that they're 26 points better than you.
我仍旧认为你们是更强的球队 我不愿拿你们交换他们
I still think you're the better team. I still would not trade you for them.
焦虑让这些孩子垮下了 同时也让他们振作起来
These kids, the anxiety's weighing them down, it's holdir 'em back.
是对未知的恐惧
It's almost a fear of the unknown.
対他们来说是全新的体验
It's gonna be a whole new experience for 'em.
我们要为你对我们的不离不弃而感谢你
We wanted to thank you for not giving up on us,
在我们几乎不想努力的时候 始终如一
even though we didn't want to put out the effort at times.
你教会了我们的 不仅仅是橄榄球规则
Thank you for teaching us more than football.
你教会我们人生的规则
You taught us about the game of life.
我想把这个球交给我们的教练
This ball, I wanna give it to our head coach,
肖恩·波特
Sean Porter.
当他们来的时候很多人都认为他们是
When they came in here a lot of people thought of them
违法乱纪的罪犯
as criminals and delinquents.
错了
No way.
你们按得很好
You did a great job.
你们是一群很棒的小伙子
You're a helluva group of young men.
你们是冠军!
You guys are champs.
电影精选列表